Keto Peanut Butter Pie is creamy, fluffy and so decadent. If you love peanut butter, this is the dessert to try to satisfy your cravings while being keto friendly.
Keto Peanut Butter Pie Recipe:
This dessert is a great example of enjoying pie while staying on track with keto. I think you are really going to love this Peanut Butter Pie Keto Recipe. The consistency is so rich and creamy that it is almost hard to believe it is low carb.
This Keto Pie Recipe is so amazing and I bet you will make this over and over. This simple Keto Peanut Butter Pie is made with simple ingredients. Creamy, delicious and you can satisfy your sweet tooth while staying within the keto diet.
This recipe does have a few steps but it is all very simple. The hardest part might be waiting for the pie to set. It is rich, decadent and even those not following the Keto diet will enjoy.
Keto Pie Crust:
Peanut butter and chocolate is my favorite dessert combination. This pie takes care of that craving, while being low carb. The crust is even made to be keto friendly. This Keto Pie is made with simple ingredients.
Almond flour, cocoa powder, keto friendly sweetener, and melted butter. These ingredients make a a delicious chocolate crust. Press the crust into a pie plate and evenly distribute it.
We like the crust to be thick so that it adds the chocolate flavor and texture to the pie.
Keto Peanut Butter Pie Ingredients:
For the Crust:
- Fine Almond Flour
- Cocoa Powder
- Granulated Erythritol Sweetener – I use Swerve Granular Sugar
- Melted Butter
For the Filling:
- Cream Cheese, softened at room temperature
- All Natural Peanut Butter
- Powdered Erythritol Sweetener – I use Swerve Powdered Sugar
- Heavy Whipping Cream
- Cocoa Powder
- Powdered Erythritol Sweetener
- Heaving Whipping Cream
How to Make Keto Peanut Butter Pie:
For the Crust:
- Step 1 – Prepare Crust Ingredients – In a medium size mixing bowl, stir together all the crust ingredients until well combined.
- Step 2 – Press into pan – Press this mixture into the bottom of a 9 in pie pan.
- Step 3 – Place crust in fridge – Place in the refrigerator to harden while you prepare the pie filling.
For the Creamy Peanut Butter Filling:
- Step 1 – Cream Peanut Butter Mixture – With stand mixer or a hand-held mixer, beat together Peanut Butter mixture. This includes the cream cheese, peanut butter and powdered sweetened until creamy. Note the mixture will be thick.
- Step 2 – Mix cream and vanilla – Then in a separate bowl, whipped the heaving whipping cream together with the vanilla extract.
- Step 3 – Combine peanut butter mixture and cream together. – Then gently fold in the heavy whipping cream mixture into the cream cheese mixture until just combined.
- Step 4 – Pour into prepared crust – Then place this filling mixture into the pie crust.
- Step 5 – Cool Pie – Refrigerate the entire pie for at least one hour before cutting.
- Step 1- Combine Topping Ingredients – In a small bowl, combine the topping ingredients thoroughly.
- Step 2 – Drizzle over the top of the pie – Drizzle this topping on top of your pie before serving.
- Step 3 – Serve – Serve and enjoy.
Topping Ideas for Sugar Free Peanut Butter Pie:
For a fun and delicious addition to this peanut butter pie, add your favorite toppings.
- Chocolate Syrup
- Peanut Butter Cups
- Whipped Cream
- Chopped Nuts
Tips for Low Carb Peanut Butter Pie:
- Gluten Free Pie Crust – Combine the keto pie ingredients until everything is mixed together thoroughly. This makes ensures that you can easily press the ingredients in the pie pan.
- Cool Pie Crust – While preparing the peanut butter pie filling, place the pie crust in the refrigerator or freezer.
- Allow the pie to set before serving – Make sure that the pie is fully set when chilling before slicing. The pie will be easy to cut into nice clean slices if completely set.
- Room Temperature Ingredients – Allow ingredients to soften to avoid lumps in your pie filling. It will blend together much easier.
- Combine Ingredients – When combining the peanut butter ingredients with the heavy cream, do not overmix. Just mix until the ingredients are combined.
- Low Net Carbs – This pie low in net carbs that could change depending on the ingredients you use.
- Cutting Pie – We recommend using a sharp knife to make clean slice. We like to clean the knife after cutting to that you get the perfect slice.
- Crust – Feel free to make the crust with cookies that are low carb or are keto friendly. There are many options that can be used and stay within your keto diet
- Sweetener – We used Swerve sweetener to sweetened the pie, but you can use other options.
- Peanut Butter – When choosing your peanut butter make sure to check the ingredients. Choose a brand that is completely natural.
- Substituting Peanut Butter – If you are unable to eat peanut butter, you can easily use a peanut butter substitute. Mix the creamy ingredients together with almond butter, cashew butter, or wow butter.
- Coconut Oil – Instead of using melted butter, you can mix the ingredients with coconut oil.
How to Serve:
We recommend serving this Keto Peanut Butter Pie cold. It is the perfect pie to make ahead of time for the holidays or a family gathering.
You can easily add bowls of Keto friendly toppings to serve with the pie.
How to Store:
Store your leftover pie in the fridge. Make sure to cover with a plastic wrap and it will stay fresh for about 3 to 4 days.
Is Peanut Butter OK on a Keto diet?
If you are following a Keto diet it is best to stick with a natural peanut butter. Check the ingredients when choosing a keto friendly peanut butter.
The peanut butter should be free of extra sweeteners and flavors for it to be safe to eat with your diet.
Can you Freeze Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie?
Yes, you can freeze Keto Pie. Make sure that it is covered completely before placing in the freezer. Store in the freezer for about 3 months.
Thaw in the refrigerator overnight when ready to serve.
Easy Keto Peanut Butter Pie Recipe:
I really love no bake desserts and this Keto Peanut Butter Pie is always a hit. The chocolate and peanut butter combination never disappoints. This pie allows you to enjoy your favorite dessert while staying within your diet guidelines.
Make this today for the best treat. It is effortless to make and the results are fabulous. Each bite is heavenly and you will absolutely love this keto pie.
The perfect pie for the holidays, family gatherings or just because. Everyone will love it and they will not miss the carbs.
Print this Delicious Keto Peanut Butter Pie Recipe below:
Keto peanut butter pie
- FOR THE CRUST:
- 1 3/4 cups Fine Almond Flour
- 3 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1/3 cup Granulated Erythritol Sweetener – I use Swerve Granular Sugar
- 6 Tbsp Melted Butter
- FOR THE FILLING:
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese softened at room temperature
- 1 cup All Natural Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Powdered Erythritol Sweetener – I use Swerve Powdered Sugar
- 1 3/4 cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- FOR DRIZZLE TOPPING:
- 1 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 2 Tbsp Powdered Erythritol Sweetener
- 2 Tbsp Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- FOR THE CRUST:
- In a medium size mixing bowl, stir together all the crust ingredients until well combined.
- Press this mixture into the bottom of a 9 in pie pan.
- Place in the refrigerator to harden while you prepare the pie filling.
- FOR THE FILLING:
- With a hand held mixture or stand up mixer, beat together the cream cheese, peanut butter and powdered sweetened until creamy. Note the mixture will be thick.
- Then in a separate bowl, whipped the heaving whipping cream together with the vanilla extract.
- Then gently fold in the heavy whipping cream mixture into the cream cheese mixture until just combined.
- Then place this filling mixture into the pie crust.
- Refrigerate the entire pie for at least one hour before cutting.
- FOR THE TOPPING:
- In a small bowl, combine the topping ingredients thoroughly.
- Drizzle this topping on top of your pie before serving.
- Serve and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
Try these other Easy Keto Desserts:
- Keto Brownie Bites
- Easy Keto Chocolate Mug Cake
- Keto Cheesecake Fat Bomb Recipe
- Keto Chocolate Chip Mug Cake
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Keto Fat Bombs
- Keto carrot cake recipe
- Easy Keto Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe