With only 4 ingredients, you can enjoy Double chocolate cake mix cookies in minutes. Get your chocolate fix with very little work when you make these decadent cookies.
Double chocolate cake mix cookies
Each bite of these cookies is loaded with chocolate and more chocolate. This is definitely the recipe for chocolate lovers to try. Double Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies are super easy but each bite is simply amazing.
They are so ooey and gooey and the chocolate chips just make these out of this world. If you enjoyed our Chocolate Crinkle Cookie Recipe, you will absolutely love this new recipe.
It includes all things chocolate and does not disappoint. You are going to love these. Trust me. 🙂
Double chocolate chip cake mix cookies will satisfy your sweet tooth in minutes!
We love simple recipes around here and this one definitely meets our requirements. Whether you are craving something sweet or need a treat to take to a gathering or party, this is the one to make! Yum!
Let’s get started making chocolate cake mix cookies recipe!
Ingredients for double chocolate cake mix cookies recipe:
- chocolate cake mix
- chocolate chips
How to make chocolate cookies with a cake mix:
First, preheat oven.
Next, combine all the ingredients (except chocolate chips) in a bowl. The batter will be thick but this is normal.
Fold in the chocolate chips.
Spoon onto cookie sheets leaving about 2 inches between the dough balls. We like to use cookie scoops and it makes the cookies uniform and the process faster.
Bake until they start to brown SLIGHTLY on the edges.
Allow them to cool slightly before taking them off the cookie sheet. Finish cooling on a cookie rack.
Now you know how to make double chocolate cake mix cookies!
Keep reading for the full recipe.
Tips to make double chocolate cake mix cookies:
I highly recommend using a cookie scoop. You will thank me later because it saves so much time on spooning out the cookies.
Plus, they are not expensive. Amazon has some cookie scoops for very cheap.
I also think they look more uniform when you use a cookie scoop.
I bought the three pack, so I can use the smaller two for cookies and then the bigger one to fill up cupcakes. They will get lots of use and you will be glad you bought them.
Another handy kitchen item I like to use are these baking liners to bake my cookies. Clean up is easy and the cookies turn out perfectly every time!
We use the baking liners all the time so they get a ton of use. They are worth every penny!
You can also use baking sheet with parchment paper.
Learn how to make cake mix cookies perfectly every time.
Variations for cake mix cookies:
- Add white chocolate chips to the cake mixture.
- Try other cake mixes such as: strawberry, white cake mix cookies, devil’s food and more.
- Add nuts- pecan or walnut are yummy.
- Use various sprinkles for holidays or other occasions.
- Add brown sugar to the box of cake mix.
- Peanut Butter chips are amazing in these cookies.
- Make an ice cream sandwich with these cookies. Yum!
If you love double stuffed cookies at the bakery but not the price, try making them at home with these delicious cake mix cookies. Whip up some easy Vanilla Buttercream Frosting recipe and make your own at home in minutes.
It is really decadent and a great treat for something extra special. The frosting is oh so tasty with these soft chewy cookies.
I love to save money but still enjoy great things! This is definitely one of them. 🙂
Stock up when cake mixes go on sale!
I like to buy several cake mixes when I spot a good sale at the grocery store. We tend to have lots of last minute baking needs and having this in the pantry means it not a problem!
It seems we always need to bring cookies to this event or that function. Since you don’t need many ingredients, they are so easy to mix up on the spur of the moment.
We can easily make these to take to a get together or event on a moments notice. The kids have even had a bunch of friends over and we made these quickly.
Print this delicious double chocolate cake mix cookies recipe below:
With only 4 ingredients, you can enjoy Double chocolate cake mix cookies in minutes. Get your chocolate fix with little work when you make these cookies.
- 1 chocolate cake mix
- 1/2 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine all the ingredients (except chocolate chips) in a bowl. The batter will be thick.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Spoon onto cookie sheets leaving about 2 inches between cookies.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes until they start to brown SLIGHTLY on the edges.
- Allow them to cool slightly before taking them off the cookie sheet. Finish cooling on a cookie rack.
Try these other easy cake mix cookies recipes:
Try these other easy chocolate recipes:
- Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Balls Recipe
- White Chocolate Peppermint Brownies Recipe
- 4 Ingredient Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
- Caramel Chocolate Microwave Fudge
- Rocky Road Fudge Recipe
- Amazing Chocolate Brownie Cookies Recipe
- Easter Chocolate Bark
- The Best Chocolate Fudge Recipe