Yellow Cake Mix Cookies require only 4 ingredients and the results are the best cookies! Make these for parties, holidays and more for a cookie full of flavor.
Yellow cake mix cookies
We love cake mix cookies and these Yellow Cake Mix Cookies do not disappoint. I cannot get over just how simple they are and only require 4 ingredients!
You literally can have cookies anytime you want with this simple recipe. If you have never tried cake mix cookies, you are really missing out.
These cookies are so soft and delicious for a cookie you will not be able put down. Give these a try because the possibilities are endless.
They are budget friendly and super easy to feed a large group or family with. Everyone will love these cookies for dessert.
Yellow cake mix cookies ingredients:
- yellow cake mix
- multi-colored sprinkles
Check out this video to see how easy it is to make these
How to make yellow cake mix cookies:
Step 1: Preheat the oven.
Step 2: Mix the cake mix, eggs, oil together in a large bowl. (Batter will be thick but this is normal).
Now it’s time for the sprinkles.
Step 4: Use a cookie scoop to scoop out the cookies and place on cookie sheets leaving about 2 inches between each cookie.
Step 5: Bake until cookies brown SLIGHTLY on the edges.
Allow to cool completely and then serve. So easy!
Keep reading for the full recipe.
Tips for these easy cake mix cookies:
If you are still scooping cookies with two spoons, you really need to get yourself some stainless steel scoops!
I have had mine for several years and I use them for all types of baking. I bought the 3 pack and used the smallest of the 3 scoops for these funfetti cake mix cookies (and almost all my cookies) and they were just the right size for adults and kids.
The other sizes are perfect for other recipes or meatballs and such. Trust me, they will get lots of use and are well worth the small investment.
We have even used an ice cream scoop but I do prefer the smaller cookie scoops.
It is also a good idea to use a cooling rack. Place the cookies on racks to cool completely.
We also line baking sheets with parchment paper. This makes cleaning large baking sheets easier as well.
You will save lots of time and this is one of our favorite easy recipes. It is one of the easiest dessert recipes ever.
Variations for cake mix cookies:
- Add chocolate chips or white chocolate chips to the cake mixture.
- Try other cake mixes such as: chocolate cake mix, strawberry, white cake mix cookies, devil’s food and more.
- Add nuts- pecan or walnut are yummy.
- Use various sprinkles for holidays or other occasions.
- Roll in powdered sugar before baking. Yum!
We also love those double stuffed cookies at the bakery. Whip up some easy Vanilla Buttercream Frosting recipe and make your own at home in minutes.
Not only will the cookies taste amazing but you will save so much money from those high bakery prices!
This delicious cake mix cookies recipe is absolutely perfect for cookie sandwiches. Give it a try!
It is really decadent and a great treat for something extra special. The frosting is oh so tasty with these soft cookies.
I love to save money but still enjoy great things! This is definitely one of them.
Stock up when cake mixes go on sale!
I like to buy several cake mixes when I spot a good sale at the grocery store. We tend to have lots of last minute baking needs and having this in the pantry means it not a problem!
It seems we always need to bring cookies to this event or that function. Since you don’t need many ingredients, they are so easy to mix up on the spur of the moment.
We can easily make these to take to a get together or event on a moments notice. The kids have even had a bunch of friends over and we made these quickly.
Everyone thought I was the best mom for having fresh baked cookies. They had no idea just how simple and easy it really was.
Try these easy and delicious duncan hines yellow cake mix cookies today!
Our family absolutely loves cake mix cookie recipes for an easy treat any day of the week. Whether you make them as is or decide to mix chocolate chip morsels in or even cream cheese, the cookies are amazing.
We have even made an ice cream sandwich with the cookies. The possibilities are endless.
Make these delicious cookies today and let us know how they turn out. They are amazing!
Print this yellow cake mix cookies recipe below:
Yellow Cake Mix Cookies require only 4 ingredients and the results are the best cookies! Make these for parties, holidays and more for a tasty treat.
- 1 yellow cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1/4 cup of multi-colored sprinkles
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the cake mix, eggs, oil together in a large bowl. (Batter will be thick).
- Then stir in the sprinkles.
- Use a cookie scoop to scoop out the cookies and place on cookie sheets leaving about 2 inches between each cookie.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes until cookies brown SLIGHTLY on the edges.
- Allow to cool completely and then serve.
Try these other cake mix cookies recipes:
- Peanut butter cake mix cookies
- Funfetti Cake Mix Cookies
- 4th of July Cake Mix Cookies Recipe
- Cake Mix Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Red Velvet Cookies Recipe
- Lemon Cool Whip Cookies
- Lemon Cake Mix Cookie Recipe
- Valentine’s Day Cake Mix Cookies
Try more delicious dessert ideas here:
- Homemade Peanut Brittle Recipe
- Funfetti Cake Mix Cookies
- Easy Microwave Fudge Recipe
- Saltine Cracker Toffee
- 3 Ingredient Snicker Apple Salad Recipe
- Quick and Easy Rolo Pretzels
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake Bars
- Quick and Easy Cake Ball Recipe
- Homemade Brownie Recipe
- Oreo Magic Bars Recipe
- Chocolate Covered Rice Krispie Treats
- M&M Cookies Recipe