Booty dip recipe is a must try dessert with only 4 ingredients. Serve with graham crackers for a sweet treat that is super easy.
Booty dip recipe
We started making this booty dip awhile back and I never thought to share the recipe. It is so easy that even the kids can make it. The ingredients are so simple but it all comes together for a really fantastic dessert or snack.
This has sort of been the “go to” snack around here whenever we are craving sweets because it is so easy and I usually have most of the ingredients.
I’m going to show you how to make this dip so you can enjoy it too!
- Marshmallow Fluff
- cream cheese
- Cool Whip
- Mini Chocolate Chips
Check out this quick how to video!
How to make booty dip:
First, mix the cream cheese and marshmallow fluff together in a mixing bowl. It is best to use a hand held mixer or stand mixer for this so you can get it smooth.
Second, add the cool whip fold it in. Make sure to do this step by hand so that you can gently fold it all together.
Next, stir in the chocolate chips.
That is seriously it! So easy!
- Graham crackers- break into sticks for easy dipping.
- animal crackers
- pretzels – any type will work. Rods, twists or anything you have on hand.
- fruit – strawberries and apple slices work great for dipping.
- vanilla wafers
- Cookies- shortbread works great and helps to balance the sweetness of the dip.
How to store:
This dip will keep up to 5-7 days. Just put leftovers in an air tight container in the fridge. We love this stuff so I don’t think we have actually had any left after 5 days!
Speaking of which, do yourself a favor and just double the recipe now! It is that amazing and not any more trouble to make extra while you have everything out.
- No marshmallow fluff? Make homemade Marshmallow creme .
- Try homemade whipped cream. Yum!
- Brown Sugar- if you want this dip sweeter, add 1 tablespoon brown sugar. I would taste test the dip before you add it though because it is already sweet.
- Try different types of morsels. Dark chocolate is another great idea. So is peanut butter. Try mixing them together! We used mini but regular size would work too.
- This makes an easy dip recipe but you can shape into a ball to resemble a cheeseball. Just refrigerate and then shape into a ball. I like to use plastic wrap to press into the ball so it isn’t so messy. Once you have it shaped, place back in the fridge. This is especially pretty for baby showers, parties and more and looks nice arranged on a platter.
Give it a try!
We love a good snack or dessert around here and it helps if it is easy. This simple recipe is out of this world delicious but takes just minutes to prepare.
My kids have even made it for a quick snack when they wanted something sweet. It is also perfect for a party or anytime you need to bring something to a potluck or cookout. Everything will go crazy over this recipe.
It’s the best!
Print this booty dip recipe below:
- 7 oz Marshmallow Fluff
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 8 oz Cool Whip
- 12 oz Mini Chocolate Chips
- Beat together to the cream cheese and marshmallow fluff with a hand held mixer until well combined.
- Fold in the cool whip and then gently stir in the chocolate chips.
- Serve with graham crackers or animal crackers and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe