Oreo Dip is rich and delicious with only 4 ingredients. Make this in minutes and serve with your favorite dippers for a great snack or dessert.
Delicious Oreo Dessert Dip Recipe:
Every party or family movie night needs a good snack. This easy recipe is one of our favorites. Everyone loves recipes made with oreo cookies but sometimes you don’t have time to bake. This recipe is the answer.
Try making this no bake dessert the next time the craving strikes for something sweet and you are wanting oreo cookies. Since the entire recipe only calls for 4 ingredients, it is a no brainer.
Serve with your fresh strawberries, apple slices and graham crackers for a delicious dessert dip. We love to prepare it and place it on a charcuterie board for an easy appetizer.
- Cream Cheese- softened
- Powdered Sugar
- Vanilla Extract
- Oreos- crushed into large pieces
With just these 4 simple ingredients, you can make a fantastic dessert. It really is that simple and you will love how amazing this turns out.
How to Make this Easy Oreo Dip Recipe:
- Step 1 – Mix Ingredients – First, mix the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla together. I like to use a medium size bowl. Also, a hand held mixer or stand mixer makes this step easier.
- Step 2 – Crush Cookies – Second, crush the cookies. My kids love this step. You can use a food processor or a zip loc bag.
- Step 3 – Add Cookies – Next, add the crushed cookies to the cream cheese mixture.
- Step 4 – Serve and Enjoy – Transfer to a serving dish and top with more crushed Oreos if you have any left.
That is all you need to do to make this delicious dip. Store in the fridge until ready to enjoy. Refrigerate until you are ready to serve with your favorite dippers.
What to Serve with Oreo Cookie Dip:
- Graham crackers
- Apple slices
- Vanilla Wafers or any type of cookies
- Oreo cookies – cookie fans might like to use with this recipe for even more flavor.
- Teddy Grahams- chocolate or vanilla
As you can see, the ideas are endless for dippers to serve with Oreo dessert Dip. We like to arrange an assortment of options so everyone can choose their favorites.
It is perfect for a party and looks great too. Everyone will enjoy choosing from an assortment of yummy dipping options. Make a charcuterie board with your favorite dippers for a fun dip.
- Try other flavors of Oreo cookies. Some ideas include: peanut butter, birthday cake and red velvet. This is a fun way to change up the flavor in this recipe. Let us know what you try.
- Sprinkles – Another fun addition to this dip is to add in sprinkles. It will give the dip color and delicious texture.
- Chocolate Chips – We have made this dip with mini chocolate chips and Oreos. We love the taste and texture and everyone loved this sweet dip.
- Top the Dip – We love to add a whipped topping or whipped cream right before serving. Make sure to add more crushed cookies for that added crunch.
- Crushing Oreos – If you are using the bag, just seal it tightly. Then use a rolling pin or large spoon to crush the cookies. We prefer large pieces of cookies instead of finely crushed ones. You can do what you prefer.
- Cream Cheese – To make a creamy Oreo dip, make sure the cream cheese is at room temperature. Mixing the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla together will help it be smooth and creamy.
- Mixing Ingredients – We recommend using a hand mixer or stand mixer to combine. This helps the cream cheese and the other ingredients combine smoothly for best results.
- Low Fat Option – If you prefer, you can substitute the cream cheese for Greek Yogurt for a low fat option.
How Long will Oreo Dip stay fresh?
As long as it is stored properly, it will last up to a week.
How to Store Leftovers:
- This dip is best served straight from the fridge. I suggest putting this out right before the party or right before ready to serve.
- You can store this in the fridge up to a week if covered properly and stored inside an airtight container.
The Perfect Party Dip:
This dip is so easy to make and the perfect combination of ingredients. We love to serve this for parties, Game Day, special occasions and more. It is always a hit but simple enough to make any day of the week.
This simple 4 ingredient dip is always a crowd favorite. Serve with your favorite dippers to enjoy as an appetizer or as a dessert.
Print Oreo Dip Recipe:
- Cream together the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract in a medium size bowl with a hand held mixer.
- Crush the Oreos by placing them in a sealed bag and gently hitting them with a large spoon. I like to use large crushed up Oreos for this recipe instead of finely crushed.
- Then stir in the crushed Oreos into the dip.
- Refrigerate until you are ready to serve with your favorite dippers.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
More Dessert Dip Recipes:
- Raspberry Fruit Dip Recipe
- Quick and Easy Strawberry Fruit Dip Recipe
- Booty Dip Recipe
- The Best Fruit Dip Recipe -Only 2 Ingredients
More Oreo Dessert to try:
- Oreo Dump Cake Recipe
- Oreo Ice Cream Cake Recipe
- Easy Caramel Cheesecake Recipe with Oreo Crust
- Easy Oreo Fluff Recipe
- Oreo Truffle Recipe – 3 Ingredient No Bake Oreo Balls
- No Bake Oreo Pie Recipe