Brownie Batter Dip Recipe is rich and delicious. The entire recipe only has 5 ingredients and takes minutes to make. It’s the perfect party food, snack or dessert.
If you love brownies, then you need to make this delicious edible dip. It is loaded with rich chocolate flavors and is so creamy and decadent.
Table of contents
What is Brownie Batter Dip?
This is the ultimate chocolate dessert that is always a crowd favorite. There are no raw eggs, so you serve this with your favorite fruit or crackers.
It is rich, decadent and you only need 5 ingredients to make this brownie dip. It is the perfect no bake dip to serve for movie nights or birthday parties. This no bake dessert dip is also great for a bridal shower or baby shower.
Brownie Dip Ingredients
- Cream Cheese
- Whipped Topping
- Box Brownie Mix
- Mini Chocolate Chips to top
If you scroll to the bottom, you can find the entire ingredient list and recipe.
Brownie Dip Variations
- Peanut Butter – For a peanut butter flavor, add in 2 tablespoons of peanut to the cream cheese and beat together.
- Mint Brownie Dip – If you are making this dip for Christmas, mix in a teaspoon of mint extract. You can even top the dip with chopped up mint candies.
- Toppings – Top the dip with different toppings. Peanut Butter chocolate chips, nuts or even marshmallows are always great options.
How to Make Brownie Batter Dip
Step 1. First, get out a large mixing bowl. Beat the cream cheese until it is soft and the desired consistency with a hand mixer.
Step 2. Stir in the brownie mix. Add in a little at a time so it is easier to mix. I suggest sifting it first to make sure the mix does not have clumps.
Step 3. Next, mix in the cool whip to the brownie mixture. Now, beat in the milk. Just add a tablespoon at a time until it’s smooth and creamy.
Step 4. Top with Chocolate Chips Then pour the mixture into a serving dish and enjoy. It is ready to serve.
What to Serve with Brownie Batter Dip?
- Graham Crackers – Graham crackers are delicious and the perfect to serve as a side. Even the cinnamon sugar crackers will be delicious.
- Fresh Fruit- our favorites include strawberries and apple slices including granny smith apples. The tang of the apples balances the sweet dip.
- Pretzels – any type will work. I often just use what is already in the pantry.
- Cookies – Oreo cookies, chocolate chip, sugar cookies, vanilla wafers and more for a variety of dippers.
Tips and Tricks
- Cream Cheese – We recommend before mixing the cream cheese, that it is at room temperature. This helps to gives the cream cheese a creamier texture.
- Freezing Brownie Dip – We do not recommend freezing this brownie dip. When thawing the consistency does not hold up.
- Bake Brownie – If you prefer you can bake a brownies recipes to crumble into the brownie dip.
- Safe to Eat – It is safe to eat this raw brownie mix dip. Since there is not raw eggs in the recipe, the brownie mix combined with the other ingredients makes it save to eat.
- Heat Treating – If you prefer, you can heat the brownie mix prior to mixing in with the cream cheese.
- Add-Ins – The brownie batter can be mixed with additional ingredients. For more chocolate flavor, mix in cocoa powder. Mix in chocolate chips, mini M&M’s or sprinkles for a delicious options.
- Make in advance – If you prefer, you can make this Brownie Dip in advance. After preparing, be sure to store in the fridge until ready to serve.
Store your leftover edible Brownie batter Dip in an airtight container in the refrigerator. It last about 4 days if stored properly.
Frequently Asked Questions:
If your brownie dip is lumpy, it is possible that the cream cheese didn’t get mixed thoroughly. You want to mix the room temperature cream cheese until smooth.
Yes, you can use any type of brownie mix to make this brownie dip.
More Easy Dessert Dips
- Cheesecake Dip Recipe
- Hot Chocolate Dip Recipe
- Quick and Easy Strawberry Fruit Dip Recipe
- The Best Fruit Dip Recipe -Only 2 Ingredients
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip Recipe
Go ahead and make this recipe. Please leave a star rating and comment once you do!
Brownie Batter Dip
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 8 oz whipped topping thawed
- 1 18 oz box brownie mix
- 2-4 tablespoons milk
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips to top
- In a large bowl beat the cream cheese until soft.
- Beat in the brownie mix (I would sift the mix first to avoid any lumps).
- Mix in the whipped topping.
- Then beat in the milk 1 tablespoon at a time until it’s smooth and creamy.
- Stir in your mix-ins (if using).
- Top with chocolate chips
- Spoon into a bowl and serve with graham crackers, fruit, crackers, pretzels, or cookies.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe