Layers of Oreo cookies with cookie dough, caramel, cheesecake and more make Slutty Cheesecake Bars so decadent. Learn how to make this easy ooey gooey recipe for the best homemade treat.
Slutty Cheesecake Bars Recipe
I love cookie dough and cheesecake and all the treats so this recipe for Slutty Cheesecake Bars definitely is a must try! What could be better than so many delicious desserts combined?
Oreo fans will go crazy over this and there is SO much caramel too. This might be the dessert of the year. Three of my favorite desserts mixed together to make an amazing dessert.
What are Slutty Cheesecake Bars?
Only the best thing ever. These bars are loaded with so much deliciousness that you will want to make these all the time.
Lots of oreo cookies, cookie dough, cheesecake, caramel and more make this recipe amazing. This recipe combines so many wonderful ingredients that you can’t help but love it.
It is definitely a favorite around here!
Ingredients for Slutty Cheesecake Bars:
- Packaged Ready Made Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- Cream Cheese, softened
- Vanilla Extract
- Caramel Sauce
How to Make Slutty Cheesecake Bars:
- Prepare Oven – First, preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line Baking Pan – Next, line an 8X8 baking pan with foil or parchment paper and spray with a non-sticking cooking spray.
- Bake Cookie Dough – Press the cookie dough into the bottom of the pan and bake for 10 minutes.
- Cool Baked Cookie Dough – Remove from the oven and allow the crust to cool on a wire rack while you make the cream cheese filling.
- Make Cream Cheese Mixture – Beat the cream cheese, sugar, egg and vanilla in a mixing bowl and beat with a stand mixer until well combined. Scraping down the sides of the bowl.
- Layer with Oreo – Then place a single row of Oreos (save some Oreos for the topping) on top of the cookie dough in the pan. You can break up the Oreos to create a single layer on the cookie layer.
- Pour cream cheese mixture – Then pour the cream cheese mixture over the top of the Oreos. Chop up the remaining Oreos and sprinkle them on top of the cheesecake layer.
- Bake cheesecake bars – Bake for 35- 45 minutes until cheesecake is set.
- Cool, Serve and Enjoy – Cool completely on a wire rack, drizzle the caramel sauce over the bars, serve and enjoy!
- Refrigerate when not serving.
How to Serve Cheesecake Bars:
You can cut into bars as small or big as you like. If you need to feed a crowd or have children that need smaller portions, just cut into small squares.
It is super easy to make work for what you need! I like to actually cut the squares smaller and my kids feel like they are eating more because they can have 2 bars.
Cookie Dough Cheesecake Bar Tips:
- Cutting the Oreo Bars – When cutting the bars, we like to use the Oreo cookie as a guide on how large we cut the bars.
- Smaller Bars – Because these cheesecake bars are so rich in flavor, I like to cut in smaller portions.
- Baking Cheesecake – When preparing your cheesecake mix, don’t overmix the eggs. Also, avoid sudden temperature change to the cheesecake. Let set in oven for a few minutes before removing.
- Food Processor – You can use a food processor to crush up the Oreos.
Oreo Cheesecake Bars Variations:
- Crust – Change the crust from chocolate chip cookie dough to sugar cookie dough, oatmeal chocolate chip cookie dough, or snickerdoodle. You can even use a Oreo crust or a graham cracker crust.
- Drizzle different Syrups –You can drizzle with chocolate syrup instead of caramel.
- Change the flavor of Oreos – If you prefer, you can use the golden Oreos or the the double stuff Oreos.
- Homemade Cookie Dough – If you prefer you can make Homemade cookie dough instead of using a premade dough.
Can I Make Cheesecake Bars in advance?
This is the perfect dessert to make advance. Because you want your cheesecake time to cool, I try to make this dessert the night before serving. Then when I am ready to serve, I drizzle with caramel sauce.
I love desserts that I am able to make in advance. We tend to make more desserts during the holidays. Plus I am usually busy with holiday cooking, so I make desserts that I can prepare 1 to 2 days in advance.
How will I know when Cheesecake is done?
Cheesecake is done when the center is set and will have a slight jiggle to it. Allow cheesecake to cool completely. As the cheesecake cools, the center will set.
If you have a temperature gage for baked goods, you can use it to check the internal temperature. It should read 150 degrees.
How to Store Slutty Cheesecake Bars:
Store cheesecake bars in the refrigerator in an air tight container. Make sure they have cooled completely before storing in the container. The will last up to 5 days if stored properly.
Can you Freeze Cheesecake Bars?
Yes, cheesecake bars can be placed in the freezer if stored properly. Frozen cheesecake bars will last about 3 months in the freezer. This is a great option if you would like to begin your holiday baking.
- Keep bars free from any air or moisture.
- Wrap bars in wax paper completely.
- Then wrap in aluminum foil or plastic wrap to ensure no freezer burns or no air gets in.
- Store in the back of the freezer so that it stays the same temperature while in the freezer.
- When you are ready to serve, remove from freeze and let thaw on the counter for about 2 hours. Serve at room temperature if you prefer.
Slutty Cheesecake Bars are a Crowd Pleaser:
Comfort food is always so delicious and we love to make these for our friends and family. Everyone always loves them.
This dessert seems fancy but it is super easy to make. The entire recipe is quick and easy but everyone will love this recipe.
I love easy desserts like this. Give it a try and let us know how it turns out for you.
Print this Slutty Cheese Cake Bars Recipe below:
Slutty Cheesecake Bars
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line an 8X8 baking pan with foil or parchment paper and spray with a non-sticking cooking spray.
- Press the cookie dough into the bottom of the pan and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow the crust to cool on a wire rack while you make the cream cheese filling.
- Place cream cheese, sugar, egg and vanilla in a mixing bowl and beat with a mixer until well combined.
- Then place a single row of Oreos (save some Oreos for the topping) on top of the cookie layer in the pan. You can break up the Oreos to create a single layer on the cookie layer.
- Then pour the cream cheese mixture over the top of the Oreos.
- Chop up the remaining Oreos and sprinkle them on top of the cheesecake layer.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes until cheese is set.
- Cool completely on a wire rack, drizzle the caramel sauce over the bars, serve and enjoy!
- Refrigerate when not serving.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe