No bake chocolate peanut butter bars combine creamy peanut butter and chocolate into one luscious treat. If you like Reese’s Cups, you are going to love these peanut butter and chocolate bars. They are so easy to make and the perfect no bake treat for any occasion.
No bake chocolate peanut butter bars
Our entire family loves anything with chocolate and peanut butter. It is the best combination and these No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars do not disappoint.
Each bite is just heavenly and melts in your mouth. We make these year round because they are just so amazing. They are perfect for parties, game day, holidays, cookouts and more!
Basically, we look for any excuse to make this peanut butter bars recipe. They are so amazing!
Why You’ll Love These Peanut Butter Bars:
Well, what’s not to love? Chocolate and peanut butter!!! Need I say more.
But seriously you are going to love these bars because they are no bake and you don’t even have to heat up your kitchen. They are not hard to make and inexpensive as well.
You can cut these bars in whatever size you like. If I am serving these at a party, I cut the squares a little smaller almost like fudge squares. A little goes a long way with these decadent treats.
If I am making the peanut butter bars for home, I cut them larger because I don’t need to serve a crowd. They really are so easy for any occasion!
The delicious layer of peanut butter just melts in your mouth and is so light and creamy. The chocolate on top is just the icing on the cake. 🙂 It really takes this dessert to the next level.
I can hardly wait for you to try them. They are SO good!
If you love Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls, you are going to go crazy over this recipe for Peanut Butter Bars.
No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bar Ingredients:
- salted butter, melted
- graham cracker crumbs (about 8 full sheet graham crackers)
- confectioners’ sugar
- creamy peanut butter
- semi-sweet chocolate chips
How to make no bake chocolate peanut butter bars:
Line an 8×8 square baking pan with aluminum foil or parchment paper. You definitely do not want to skip this step. The aluminum foil or parchment paper make clean up a breeze and also getting them out of the baking dish to cut.
Once you have lined your pan, set the baking dish aside.
Mix the melted butter, graham cracker crumbs, and confectioners’ sugar together in a medium bowl.
Stir in 1 cup of peanut butter, then press evenly into prepared baking pan.
Melt remaining 2 Tablespoons of peanut butter with the chocolate chips in the microwave or on the stove. Stir until smooth. Spread over peanut butter layer.
Chill in the refrigerator until completely firm, at least 2 hours. Allow to sit at room temperature for 10 minutes before cutting.
Serve chilled. It is ok for the chocolate peanut butter bars to sit out for a few hours at room temperature before serving a party and such.
Cover leftover bars tightly and refrigerate for up to 1 week.
Tip for crushing the graham crackers:
I prefer the graham crackers to be crushed into fine crumbs as they mix easier. However, if you don’t have a food processor, you can also crush the graham cracker sheets in a ziplock bag with a rolling pin.
We use our food processor a lot and it gets a ton of use. I don’t think you will regret getting one if you are on the fence.
You can also try no bake peanut butter bars without graham crackers.
The graham crackers in this recipe remind me of peanut butter pie and I think it makes perfect little squares. You can omit the graham crackers if you prefer a different texture or need a gluten free recipe. They are both delicious!
This chocolate peanut butter dessert no-bake recipe is a must try!
These tasty no bake peanut butter bars are simply amazing. The peanut butter layer combined with the chocolate is so delicious and very decadent.
You can substitute milk chocolate chips or dark chocolate for the semi sweet chocolate chips. We have also used natural peanut butter in this recipe and it was very good. However, it was not as sweet so keep that in mind.
I like to use what I already have in my pantry or can get on sale. It helps me feed a large family and stay on track with my grocery budget.
It truly is possible to save money and eat delicious food.
We love this recipe and make it frequently because it is so effortless. The kids help and we have the best time baking together and eating. 🙂
The entire recipe turned out great and it is just an all around great dessert or snack.
Print this easy recipe for peanut butter bars below:
No bake chocolate peanut butter bars combine creamy peanut butter and chocolate into one luscious treat. If you like Reese's Cups, you will love these bars.
- 1/2 cup salted butter melted
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs about 8 full sheet graham crackers
- 2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter divided
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Line an 8×8 square baking pan with aluminum foil or parchment paper. Set aside.
- Mix the melted butter, graham cracker crumbs, and confectioners’ sugar together in a medium bowl.
- Stir in 1 cup of peanut butter, then press evenly into prepared baking pan.
- Melt remaining 2 Tablespoons of peanut butter with the chocolate chips in the microwave or on the stove. Stir until smooth. Spread over peanut butter layer.
- Chill in the refrigerator until completely firm, at least 2 hours. Allow to sit at room temperature for 10 minutes before cutting. Serve chilled. Setting them out for a few hours at room temperature for serving is OK.
- Cover leftover bars tightly and refrigerate for up to 1 week.
Try these other easy chocolate desserts:
- Golden Graham S’mores Recipe
- Boston Cream Poke Cake Recipe
- Easy S’mores Cake Recipe
- Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Balls Recipe
- White Chocolate Peppermint Brownies Recipe
- 4 Ingredient Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
- Caramel Chocolate Microwave Fudge
- Rocky Road Fudge Recipe
- Amazing Chocolate Brownie Cookies Recipe
- Easter Chocolate Bark
- The Best Chocolate Fudge Recipe
Try these other easy desserts:
- Homemade Peanut Brittle Recipe
- Funfetti Cake Mix Cookies
- Easy Microwave Fudge Recipe
- Saltine Cracker Toffee
- 3 Ingredient Snicker Apple Salad Recipe
- Easy Red Velvet Cookies
- Quick and Easy Rolo Pretzels
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake Bars
- Quick and Easy Cake Ball Recipe
- Homemade Brownie Recipe
- Oreo Magic Bars Recipe
- Chocolate Covered Rice Krispie Treats