Fresh strawberries with cream cheese filling makes the best Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries. It is an easy no bake cheesecake recipe to satisfy your sweet tooth without much work.
Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
Strawberry season is getting closer and this is a must try recipe. It is probably one of the simplest recipes.
You just take fresh strawberries and stuff them with a simple cream cheese filling. It is so easy to make and makes the perfect treat. Each one gets topped with a sprinkle of graham cracker crumbs.
Every single bite of these combines all the best things about cheesecake. It is super easy to make for a snack. However, it looks so pretty that you will want to serve it at parties.
Why we love this recipe:
- You only need 5 simple ingredients.
- The recipe is no bake and quick to make.
- Strawberries are easy to stuff making this treat effortless.
- Individual strawberries make it easier for portion control and still enjoy something sweet.
- Large Strawberries
- Cream Cheese, softened
- Powdered Sugar
- Vanilla Extract
- Graham Cracker Crumbs, 3 to 4 sheets
How to make cheesecake stuffed strawberries:
- Prepare the strawberries. Make sure the berries are clean.
- Cut the tops off. Take each strawberry and cut the tops off. Core each one using a paring knife.
- Make the filling in a mixing bowl. Combine the cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla extract until smooth and creamy. You can use a stand mixer or hand held mixer.
- Pipe the filling. Place the mixture into a piping bag. Fill the strawberries as you pipe the mixture into each one.
Tip: If you don’t have a piping bag, you can use a ziploc bag. Just fill the bag, seal and cut the corner off. This will work in a pinch but you won’t have the pretty design from a star tip.
- Top the strawberries with graham crackers. Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs on top of each strawberry. This step should be done right before serving so it doe snot get soggy.
How to hollow out Strawberries:
You can remove the core with a paring knife. Depending on the size of the strawberries, you can also use a melon baller.
Do not remove too much of the delicious fruit. Just hollow out enough to fill with the cheesecake.
Try not to waste the fruit.
Can you make cheesecake stuffed strawberries ahead of time?
These are best served the day that they are made. I don’t recommend making these ahead of time. The strawberry cheesecake will get soggy in the berries.
Some of this depends on how juicy and ripe the fruit is. The juicer the berry, the harder to make in advance.
However, you can make the cheesecake filling a day in advance and refrigerate. When ready to serve, stuff the berries.
I don’t suggest hollowing the strawberries in advance unless you plan to freeze them.
How to store:
You can store any leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 2 to 3 days. The juicer the strawberry is, the messier this will be.
If they are very ripe and juices flow, it might make the berries lose shape in the fridge. Just keep this in mind when storing.
Can you freeze cheesecake strawberries?
You can freeze these but it is best to do so immediately after making them. This will prevent the berry juice from running and making the filling watery.
Make sure to freeze inside a good freezer container. They will keep up to 4 weeks.
I suggest waiting to add the crushed graham crackers until ready to serve. Otherwise the graham crackers will get soggy.
Can you use frozen strawberries?
No, this recipe can only be made using fresh berries. Frozen strawberries will not hold its shape.
- Melted Chocolate. Drizzle your favorite melted chocolate on top. This is so easy but adds a special touch.
- Red white and blue. Make these for 4th of July and top with festive sprinkles or a single blueberry.
We love to add one blueberry right on top for Memorial Day or July 4th. It is so light and the perfect hint of sweetness.
- Whipped Cream. Top each berry with a dollop of whipped topping. You can use heavy cream to easily make this at home.
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries. You can make this treat even more decadent by using chocolate dipped strawberries. Either milk chocolate or white chocolate would be delicious.
- Drizzle. Try using food coloring to dye white chocolate any color you choose. Then drizzle on top to match your party theme. This will be perfect for any theme.
- Topping. Instead of crushed graham crackers, try using crushed cookies. Some tasty ideas include: golden oreo cookies, shortbread cookies, vanilla wafers and even chocolate chip cookies.
- Caramel. If you like caramel cheesecake, drizzle a little caramel sauce on top of each berry. You can even combine this with chocolate as well.
These are delicious.
These bite size treats make it easy to enjoy your favorite dessert without all the calories. They are simple to make and taste amazing.
Each bite is so rich and creamy. The decadent filling is surprisingly easy to make.
The fruit balances out the sweet filing for the best combination. Anyone can make this recipe and it looks gorgeous.
It is simple enough to make when you are craving something sweet. It is easy to make for parties. Everyone will love this dessert.
This is really the best party food because you can grab and go without extra utensils. From holidays to just because, stuffed strawberries will be a hit.
Make this today for a great dessert in minutes. You will not be disappointed.
Print Cheesecake stuffed strawberries recipe:
Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
- Clean the strawberries, cut off the top of each of the strawberries. Then carefully core each of the strawberries with a paring knife and set the strawberries aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla extract.
- Put the cream cheese mixture into a piping bowl and pipe the mixture into each strawberry.
- Then top with the graham cracker crumbs and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
More Cheesecake desserts to try:
- Strawberry Shortcake Cheesecake
- Strawberry Cheesecake Dump Cake Recipe
- Easy Mini Oreo Cheesecake Recipe
- Raspberry cheesecake bars
- Pecan Pie Cheesecake