Cinnamon sugar pretzels are super easy to make and a delicious snack. Make these for parties, after school snacks, movie night and more.
Cinnamon sugar pretzels
I don’t know about you all but my kids are always hungry. They always want a snack and I’m constantly looking for new ideas that are yummy and budget friendly. These easy cinnamon sugar pretzels will be a hit with everyone and they are so simple. If you love cinnamon, also try Cinnamon Pie Recipe.
The pretzels are coated in a yummy cinnamon sugar topping. The sweetness from the topping combined with the saltiness from the pretzels make a fabulous treat. It is so good!
You can make a large batch in hardly any time at all. It is so fast and easy. Not to mention your house will smell amazing as the cinnamon sugar pretzels bake.
- bag of Pretzel Twists – you can use any type of pretzels you prefer or have in the pantry.
- Vegetable Oil
- Brown Sugar (Try Homemade Brown Sugar)
- Granulated Sugar
How to make cinnamon sugar pretzels:
First, preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
Second, get a large mixing bowl and combine the oil, both types of sugars and cinnamon together. Stir this together to mix well.
Next, add the pretzels to the mixture and stir until all the pretzels are coated.
Finally, put the pretzels on a baking sheet. To make cleanup easier, you might want to line the baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
They need to bake about 10-15 minutes. Stir the pretzels halfway while cooking until the mixture has dried on the pretzels.
Let the pretzels cool.
How to store:
Put the leftovers in an air tight container. They will last about 5 to 7 days.
More ideas to try:
- Pretzels- Any shape will work. The square pretzels are also great for this recipe.
- Oil- You can substitute coconut oil for vegetable oil.
- Gluten Free– If you have friends or family that need a gluten free option, substitute a gluten free pretzel in this recipe.
- Melt white chocolate and drizzle over the pretzels. You can also use white chocolate for dipping. Yum!
- Not only are these pretzels delicious for snacking but you can also crush them for topping on ice cream. My kids love this! It is also a great way to use any pretzels that get crushed into pieces.
Try Cinnamon Sugar Coated Pretzels!
These easy cinnamon pretzels are so delicious. You won’t be able to eat just one. I like to double the recipe so the kids can snack on them now and I can have extra to pack for lunch box snacks at school.
They are also great for after school snacks. You can get the snack size ziplock bags and make several snack size portions for the week.
It is to handy to just be able to grab and go. Not only are these delicious but you will save money too. Those prepackaged snacks add up. Make these today for the best treat.
Everyone will love these pretzel bites.
Print this cinnamon sugar pretzels recipe below:
Cinnamon sugar pretzels
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the oil, both sugars and cinnamon. Mix well to combine.
- Then stir in the pretzels and stir until the pretzels are thoroughly coated.
- Place the pretzels on a baking sheet and bake for 10-15 minutes stirring half way between the cook time until the mixture has dried.
- Allow the pretzels to cool.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe