Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites recipe is a sweet and salty treat. This no bake recipe is easy to make and perfect for snacks.
If you love the combination of sweet and salty, Pretzel Peanut Butter Bites recipe is a delicious no bake recipe. These chocolate dipped pretzels are stuffed with creamy peanut butter for a delectable treat.
Table of Contents
Why we love this recipe:
- No Bake Recipe. You don’t have to turn on the oven.
- Peanut Butter Filling. The creamy filling and crispy pretzels make a great treat.
- Fast and Simple. The recipe takes just minutes to make. Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites are great for any occasion.
- Creamy Peanut Butter
- Powdered Sugar
- Mini Twist Pretzels
- Chocolate Melting Wafers
Skip to the bottom to see the complete recipe ingredients.
Substitutions and Additions
- Pretzels. Swap out the pretzel twists for squares.
- Chocolate. Milk Chocolate Chips, Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips, White Chocolate Chips, Dark Chocolate Chips and Peanut Butter Chips make great options.
- Toppings. Add sprinkles to these pretzel bites for any occasion.
- Sea Salt. Sprinkle a pinch of sea salt on each pretzel sandwich.
How to make Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites:
Step 1. Place the Butter and Peanut Butter in a mixing bowl.
Step 2. Combine the butter and peanut butter with a hand held mixer or stand mixer until everything is smooth.
Step 3. Gradually add the powdered sugar until the mixture forms and isn’t sticky. Cover the boil with plastic wrap and refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
Step 4. Prepare the pan and line with parchment paper. Place half of the pretzels in a single layer on the baking sheet.
Step 5. Roll the peanut butter mixture into balls. Top each pretzel with a peanut butter ball.
Step 6. Continue this process and then place another pretzel on top. Gently press down but not too firmly. Refrigerate the pretzel bites.
Step 7. Melt the chocolate wafers in a microwave safe bowl. Continue to melt in 30 second intervals until it is completely melted. Stir in between each interval.
Step 8. Carefully dip the pretzel bites just halfway into the melted chocolate. Then place on the parchment paper. Allow to dry and serve.
Jump to recipe card below for complete instructions.
- Softened Butter. The peanut butter mixture is easier to combine if room temperature.
- Line the pan. You definitely want to line the baking sheet with wax paper for easy clean up.
- Chill before dipping. Don’t forget to chill the pretzel bites before dipping in chocolate. It will be so much easier, and they will look nicer.
- Customize this recipe for holidays. You can easily make these for Christmas with holiday sprinkles, Valentine’s Day with heart sprinkles and more.
- Add toppings before the chocolate sets. If you plan to add sprinkles or sea salt, do so before the chocolate sets. Otherwise, it will not stick.
Frequently Asked Questions
Refrigerate the leftovers in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks. These bite sized treats are easy to store for parties and events.
This recipe is for pretzel sandwiches so twists or squares work best. I would not use pretzel sticks or pretzel rods.
Yes, pretzel bites freeze easily. Allow to set and place inside a freezer container. Freeze up to 3 months.
Thaw overnight in the refrigerator and serve.
Sure! This recipe is easy to adapt to what you like. You can dip the entire pretzel bite in chocolate if you prefer.
Make sure to remove any excess chocolate before you put them on the baking sheet.
Creamy peanut butter is recommended for this recipe. I do not suggest using natural peanut butters due to the oil content.
You can substitute your preferred nut free butter in this recipe. It will not taste exactly the same but still taste delicious.
More Peanut Butter Recipes:
- Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Balls
- Football Chocolate Covered Pretzel Cookies
- No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
Once you make this recipe, please leave a star recipe rating and comment. It is so encouraging to hear from you all!
Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites
- Mix together the butter and peanut butter with a hand held mixer until smooth and creamy.
- Slowly add in the powdered sugar until the mixture hold together but is no longer sticky.
- Refrigerate the mixture for 30 minutes.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Lay half of the pretzels in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- Scoop out approximately ½ tablespoon of the peanut butter mixture and roll it in to the ball. Top each pretzel with a peanut butter ball. Continue until all the pretzels are topped with peanut butter ball.
- Then press another pretzel on top and gently press down to hold the pretzel onto the peanut butter ball. Continue until all have been topped.
- Refrigerate while you prepare the chocolate.
- Place the chocolate wafer in a microwave safe bowl. Heat in 30 second intervals, stirring after each interval until fully melted.
- Dip the pretzel bites halfway into the melted and place them back onto the parchment paper.
- Let the pretzels set until the chocolate re-hardens. Then they are ready to serve and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe