Enjoy all the flavors of a bowl of Cinnamon Toast cereal in this Cinnamon Toast crunch ice cream. It is a super easy no church recipe that turns out amazing.
Cinnamon Toast crunch ice cream
If you love Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal, you are going to go crazy over this recipe. It is rich and decadent while being fast and easy to prepare.
You do not need an ice cream machine or any special ingredients. This homemade ice cream comes together without much effort for a great treat.
The cereal in this ice cream makes it loaded with the best cinnamon flavor. Everyone will love this!
Get started today making this recipe with your favorite breakfast cereal. It is incredibly simple without any ice cream maker needed.
This recipe is completely no churn and no egg yolks needed. It really is the easiest recipe.
Cinnamon Toast Crunch fans are going to love this. It is creamy, delicious and a real treat. Also, check out all our Cinnamon Dessert Recipes.
- Heavy Whipping Cream. The heavy cream makes the ice cream so creamy and wonderful.
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal. Make sure to divide this.
- Sweetened Condensed Milk. Don’t substitute this as it helps to give the ice cream extra sweetness.
- Vanilla Extract. Pure vanilla extract is best. This helps to enhance the cinnamon and other flavors.
- Ground Cinnamon. This creates the gorgeous swirls in the ice cream. Not only does it look great but adds to the flavor.
How to make Cinnamon Toast crunch ice cream
- Mix together the whipping cream and cereal. Combine the heavy whipping cream with 2 cups of cereal. Cover the mixture and allow to chill for at least 2 hours but overnight is preferred.
- Remove the cereal from the cream. Discard the cereal. You can use a fine mesh strainer for this process if needed. You do not want any pieces of cereal left in the cream.
- Get out a large bowl. Pour 2 cups of the cinnamon toast crunch flavored cream into a large mixing bowl. If your mixture did not make 2 cups, add in more cream as you will need 2 cups for this recipe.
- Add the vanilla extract to the mixture. Use a stand mixer or hand held mixer, beat together until the cream is whipped and can form soft peaks.
- Get out a separate bowl. Stir together the sweetened condensed milk, cinnamon and sugar.
- Fold in the sweetened condensed milk. Gently fold in the sweetened condensed milk mixture into the whipped cream. You can use a spatula or spoon until thoroughly combined.
- Add the remaining cereal. Fold in the remaining 1 cup of the Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal.
- Pour into a loaf pan. Spread the mixture into a loaf pan and cover. Freeze for at least 4 hours until firm. You can also freezer overnight if you prefer.
If the ice cream is hard to scoop once frozen, allow to come to room temperature first. Allow it to sit for 10 minutes on the counter and it should be easy to scoop.
How to serve:
Serve the ice cream in bowls, waffle bowls or cones. Top with extra Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal if desired. This is optional but so delicious and really adds to the cinnamon flavor.
Sometimes, we also add a dollop of whipped cream on top. It is delicious.
How long will homemade ice cream last in the freezer?
The ice cream will keep covered in the freezer for up to 1 month. Make sure the ice cream is well covered.
I also like to place a piece of wax paper directly on the ice cream. This helps to prevent ice crystals from forming and keeps the ice cream fresh. You can then place the regular cover on top of the container.
This double method seems to work great and results in really fresh ice cream every time.
No Churn ice cream tips:
- Place the mixing bowl and beaters in the freezer for 10 to 15 minutes before whipping the cream. This will help whip it quicker. Using a cold mixing bowl will help your ice cream freeze better later.
- Do not overmix. Be very careful to only mix the heavy whipping cream and sweetened condensed milk until just combined.
- You can also save additional cereal pieces or crushed cereal to top the ice cream with when serving. It is so delicious and kids love adding this toping.
- Make sure to remove all of the cereal from the cream after it has soaked. You can use a mesh strainer to help strain the milk if needed. All of the flavor is in the whipping cream now from being soaked with cereal.
- Start with really good ingredients. Since the ice cream requires so few ingredients, it is important to use the best. You want to use good quality items such as real vanilla extract. The ice cream will taste noticeably better using quality ingredients.
- Keep your ice cream soft once frozen by using a shallow container. Homemade ice cream can often become hard and icy. This can be prevented by using a shallow container instead of a deep one.
It is delicious.
This recipe is a must try for anyone that love Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal. The ice cream base is perfect with just the right amount of flavor.
Each bite is packed with cinnamon flavor from soaking the cream. This step is crucial to the ice cream base being so flavorful. It is definitely worth the extra time because it results in the best ice cream.
I hope you give this a try. It is super easy without any special tools or equipment needed. Make it today for a great treat your entire family will love.
Everyone will love enjoying a bowl of ice cream packed with all the flavor of Cinnamon Toast Cereal. It is fabulous.
Print Cinnamon Toast crunch ice cream recipe:
Cinnamon Toast Crunch Ice Cream
- Combine the heavy whipping cream with 2 cups of the Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal. Cover and chill for at least 2 hours but overnight is preferred.
- Then remove the cereal from the cream and discard the cereal. Then pour 2 cups of the cinnamon toast crunch cream into a large mixing bowl. (If your mixture did not make 2 cups, add in more cream as you will need 2 cups for this recipe.)
- Then add in the vanilla extract. With a stand up mixer or hand held mixer, beat together until the cream is whipped and can form soft peaks.
- In a separate bowl, stir together the sweetened condensed milk, cinnamon and sugar.
- Then gently fold in the sweetened condensed milk mixture into the whipped cream with a spatula and spoon until thoroughly combined.
- Then fold in the remaining 1 cup of the Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal.
- Spread the mixture into a loaf pan, cover and freeze for at least 4 hours until firm.
- Serve and enjoy! The ice cream will keep covered in the freezer for up to 1 month.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe