Melted Snowman Bark is an easy no bake recipe perfect for Christmas parties. With a few simple ingredients, this holiday treat is a breeze to make.
Snowman Chocolate Bark is a Christmas Dessert that our family has been making for years. It is so fun and whimsical while being effortless to create.
Each bite is so creamy and it’s just a fun dessert. For another cute snowman dessert, try making Melted Snowman Cookies.
Table of Contents
What is Melted Snowman Chocolate Bark?
It is similar to this 2 Ingredient Chocolate Bark Recipe. However, what makes this recipe unique is the topping. It is decorated to look like a melted snowman with assorted chocolate candies, pretzels and more.
The entire recipe is so easy and ready in less than 30 minutes. It’s the best sweet treat and also makes a great gift.
- Melting White Chocolate
- Mini Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- Small Candy Eyes
- Orange Tic Tacs
- Mini M&Ms
- Pretzel Sticks
Scroll to the bottom and see the complete ingredient list and instructions in the recipe card.
- Orange Sprinkles. Instead of Tic Tacs, you can use orange sprinkles or another small orange candy for the carrot noses.
- Chocolate Chips. Substitute mini chocolate chips instead of using candy eyeballs.
- Candy Melts. Swap the chocolate chips for white candy melts.
How to Make Melted Snowman Bark:
Step 1. Line a baking sheet with wax paper, parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Then melt the chocolate based on the package instructions using a microwave safe bowl.
Step 2. Pour the chocolate onto the prepared baking sheet and spread it out with a spatula.
Step 3. Cut the peanut butter cups in half. Break the pretzel sticks in half. Then place the snowmen throughout the melted chocolate. The peanut butter cup is the hat.
Step 4. Arrange the candy pieces and the tic tacs to form the face of the snowmen. Use the M&Ms for the buttons.
Step 5. Use the broken pretzels to form the arms.
Step 6. Repeat the process all over the sheet pan. Refrigerate so that it can harden.
Step 7. Carefully break the bark into pieces or use a knife to carefully cut the bark.
Step 8. Then it’s ready to serve and enjoy!
Tips for Success
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Prepare the baking sheet with parchment paper for easy cleanup.
- Use a sharp knife to break into pieces. Press firmly with a knife where you want to break the bark.
Frequently Asked Questions
Place the bark inside an airtight container. Store in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
More Christmas Bark Recipes:
Your family will be so happy you made this easy Christmas Bark. Please come back and leave a star recipe rating and comment once you do.
Melted Snowman Bark
- 1 pkg Melting White Chocolate 12 ounces
- 6 Mini Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- 24 Candy Eyes
- 12 Orange Tic Tacs or long sprinkles
- 36 Mini M&Ms
- 12 Pretzel Sticks
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper, parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Melt the chocolate based on the package instructions.
- Pour the chocolate onto the prepared baking sheet and spread it out with a spatula.
- Cut the peanut butter cups in half. Break the pretzel sticks in half.
- Then prepare the snowmen throughout the melted chocolate. The peanut butter cup is the hat. Then arrange the candy eyes and the tic tacs to form the face of the snowmen. Use the M&Ms for the buttons and the broken pretzels to form the arms.
- Refrigerate the bark for 10-15 minutes until the chocolate is set.
- Carefully break the bark into pieces or use a knife to carefully cut the bark. Then it’s ready to serve and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe