With only 4 ingredients, this Peach Dump Cake Recipe is super easy to make but tastes just like Grandma’s peach cobbler. Give this a try when you need a quick but fabulous dessert. Add ice cream and you are set!
Peach dump cake recipe
Peach dump cake recipe is so delicious and since it has so few ingredients, you can make it anytime you have a craving for something sweet. If you loved our Chocolate Cherry Dump Cake Recipe, this peach cobbler dump cake is a must try.
Seriously, it tastes like homemade cobbler but without all the work! The cake mix combined with the peaches and other ingredients make this oh so tasty.
It is the perfect idea for dessert even when you don’t have much time at all. We have had last minute guests and I made this in minutes.
I love that I can serve dessert with so few ingredients and have it turn out so amazing. Anyone can make this!
What is Peach Dump Cake?
This recipe is really so very simple and only takes a few minutes to make. Your family will love this easy recipe!
Peach Dump Cake only requires a few ingredients and you just toss them in a pan and bake. Easy!
You are going to love it!
What ingredients do you need to make peach cobbler dump cake?
- peaches in heavy syrup
- yellow cake mix
- apple pie spice cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice
- unsalted butter
Check out this video to see how easy it is to make Peach Dump Cake!
How to make peach dump cake:
Preheat oven to 350°F. In a 9×13 baking dish add 2 cans of the peaches with the heavy syrup.
Drain the 3rd can of peaches and add just the peaches to the dish. Stir to combine.
Whisk together the yellow cake mix and the apple pie spice and sprinkle over the top covering all the peaches.
Pat the mixture down lightly. Place the sliced butter squares equally over the top of the cake mix.
Bake for 50-60 minutes or until the cake mix and butter is deep golden brown and the fruit is bubbly.
It is that easy to make this delicious peach dump cake with cinnamon and nutmeg.
Let sit for 15 minutes before scooping. Keep reading for the full recipe.
Try peach dump cake with peach pie filling.
Another tasty idea is to use pie filling instead of canned peaches. This is really delicious and another great way to make this easy recipe.
You can even use fresh peaches.
Can peach dump cake Be Frozen?
Try these delicious topping ideas for peach dump cake:
- Vanilla ice cream
- Try different ice cream flavors. Use peach ice cream for more peach flavor or butter pecan would be fabulous.
- Whipped cream
- Drizzle Caramel sauce on top. So good!
- Top with nuts. Chopped pecans or walnuts are great.
We have also made a crumble topping with brown sugar, chopped pecans and butter to put on top. This is totally optional but really delicious if you have a few extra minutes.
My favorite is a scoop of vanilla ice cream and chopped pecans. The hot cobbler with the cold ice cream is amazing! Each bite is so delicious and so decadent.
This is such an easy dessert but one of our favorites. I just love recipes that are so easy but turn out so delicious.
It is possible to enjoy a wonderful dessert with little to no work. Just another example that it does not have to be complicated or expensive to be amazing!
Reheating Peach Dump Cake:
If you are just wanting to reheat a small portion, the microwave will work. If you need to reheat the entire cake, put in the oven at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes.
Enjoy as normal and add your favorite toppings!
For another great dessert, try this easy Chocolate Cherry Dump Cake Recipe with just 3 ingredients!
What about other variations of peach dump cake recipe?
- Try white cake mix instead of yellow cake mix. You can also try regular spice cake and that would be yummy with the peaches.
- Use other pie fillings such as apple, blackberry, strawberry, blueberry and more!
- Add nuts to the mix before baking for even more flavor!
The ideas are endless for dump cake recipes. They are so easy and delicious and a ton of fun to try new varieties.
Try peach dump cake!
This peach dump cake recipe is so easy and delicious. In just about 55 minutes, you can enjoy a delicious dessert.
This cake is such a great recipe. I think you are really going to love it!
It is so very simple and amazing! Give this a try today.
Peach Dump Cake is so versatile and budget friendly!
The beauty of this recipe is it is so versatile. You can easily switch the cake mix or pie filling to suit what you have on hand or your family likes.
We make this all the time and have tried lots of tasty combinations. You are going to love simple it is.
I like to pick up different types of cake mixes when they go on sale at the grocery store.
This recipe is so easy to use what you have on hand. I often just use what I already have or what is on sale at the grocery store. We are fans of using what we already have and it saves us time and money.
We love simple recipes like this. In fact, I cut our grocery bill by 50% off by following these 8 Tips for for Saving Money on Groceries by Menu Planning! Save that money for a family vacation or maybe just some wiggle room in the budget.
Print this easy peach dump cake recipe below:
With only 4 ingredients, this Peach Dump Cake Recipe is super easy to make but tastes just like Grandma's peach cobbler. Try this for a quick dessert today.
- 3 cans peaches in heavy syrup 14-15 ounces each
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 teaspoon apple pie spice cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter room temperature sliced into 24 slices
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a 9x13 dish add 2 cans of the peaches with the heavy syrup.
- Drain the 3rd can of peaches and add just the peaches to the dish. Stir to combine.
- Whisk together the yellow cake mix and the apple pie spice and sprinkle over the top covering all the peaches.
- Pat the mixture down lightly. Place the sliced butter squares equally over the top of the cake mix.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes or until deep golden brown and the fruit is bubbly.
- Let sit for 15 minutes before scooping.
Chocolate dump cake recipe is so decadent with lots of chocolate chips and delicious toppings for another great dessert option.
Try more delicious dessert ideas here:
- Chocolate Cherry Dump Cake Recipe
- Homemade Peanut Brittle Recipe
- Funfetti Cake Mix Cookies
- Easy Microwave Fudge Recipe
- Saltine Cracker Toffee
- 3 Ingredient Snicker Apple Salad Recipe
- Easy Red Velvet Cookies
- Quick and Easy Rolo Pretzels
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake Bars
- Quick and Easy Cake Ball Recipe
- Homemade Brownie Recipe
- Oreo Magic Bars Recipe
- Chocolate Covered Rice Krispie Treats