Start your Fall baking with this Candy Corn Cookies Recipe. Soft and fluffy sugar cookies are so amazing and even more delicious with candy corn. This will be your new favorite Fall treat and it is so easy to make.
Candy Corn Cookies Recipe
Sugar cookies are always amazing but this new recipe with candy corn makes them even better. If you love candy corn, this recipe is a must try. The colors are so festive and perfect to make on a Fall day.
I love that you can make these for lots of different occasions. They are perfect for Halloween but also great for Thanksgiving. Candy Corn cookies are simple and the best treat to enjoy all Fall.
If you are looking for a fun treat to make, these White chocolate candy corn cookies are always a family favorite. Makes these for your next fall party or for any occasion.
Ingredients for Candy Corn Cookies:
- Butter, softened
- Brown Sugar
- Vanilla Extract
- Baking Soda
- Candy Corn
How to make candy corn cookies:
- Step 1 – Heat Oven – Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Step 2 – Blend Ingredients – Combine butter with both of the sugars and vanilla extract. Mix with a stand mixer or a hand-held mixer. Blend until thoroughly combined in a large bowl.
- Step 3 – Mix in Eggs – Add in the eggs one at a time blending between each one. This make sure that the egg and vanilla are thoroughly incorporated.
- Step 4 – Stir in Dry Ingredients – Then stir in by hand the flour, baking soda and salt. Make sure to not overmix.
- Step 5 – Cookie Dough Balls – Drop the dough onto cookie sheets in approximately 1 tablespoon. Making sure that they are approximately 2 inches apart. We like to use cookie scoops so the cookies are uniform.
- Step 6 – Bake Cookies – After scooping dough and roll, then bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Step 7 – Remove Cookies – Remove the cookies from the oven. Then place 2-3 pieces of candy corn on each cookie based on the size of the cookie. Slightly press the candy corns into the cookies so they do not fall off.
- Step 8 – Bake Again – Bake for 1-2 minutes to set the candy corn. Make sure to watch them carefully.
- Step 9 – Remove – Remove them from the oven. Then allow the cookies to cool on the cookie sheets for approximately 5 minutes.
- Step 10 – Serve – Transfer them to wire racks to cool completely. Enjoy!
Candy Corn Sugar Cookies Recipe Tips:
- Cookie Scoops – If you are still scooping sugar cookie dough with two spoons. You really need to get yourself some stainless steel scoops. I have had mine for several years and I use them for all types of baking.
- Mixing Ingredients – You will need a stand mixer or a hand-held mixer. Either of these will work but I prefer my stand mixer. It makes everything even easier and definitely gets plenty of use.
- Baking Cookies – Keep an eye on the cookies especially once you put them back in the oven with the candy corn. This last step only takes 1-2 minutes to finish baking. You do not want to walk off or leave the kitchen at that point.
- Cool Cookies – Let the cookies cool on the baking sheet for about 5 minutes before transferring them to a cooling rack. This will help to cookies settle and the candy corn to form into the cookies without breaking.
- Orange Dough – Feel free to use orange food coloring to die the cookie dough. It is a fun twist on this Candy Corn Cookie Recipe.
- Chocolate Chips – To add flavor and texture to this recipe, add in white chocolate chips.
- Nuts – You can also add in almonds or almond extract for added flavor.
Candy corn cookies are fun to make and eat!
These softy and chewy cookies taste amazing and will make your house smell heavenly while they bake. The cookies are perfect for a Halloween party, after school snack or even Thanksgiving.
How to Store Leftovers:
Store the leftovers of these soft and chewy cookies in an air tight container. These cookies will stay fresh for up to a week. You can store at room temperature or in the fridge.
Print this Candy Corn Cookie Recipe below:
Candy corn cookies
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Blend the butter with both of the sugars and vanilla extract with a hand held mixer or stand up mixer. Blend until throughly combined.
- Add in the eggs one at a time blending between each one to make sure that they are thoroughly incorporated.
- Then stir in by hand the flour, baking soda and salt. Do not over mix.
- Drop the dough onto cookie sheets in approximately 1 tablespoon and ensure that they are approximately 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and place 2-3 pieces of candy corn on each cookie based on the size of the cookie. Slightly press the candy corns into the cookies so they do not fall off.
- Bake for 1-2 minutes to set the candy corn.
- Remove them from the oven, allow the cookies to cool on the cookie sheets for approximately 5 minutes and then transfer them to wire racks to cool completely. Enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe