If you love cheesecake, you are going to go crazy over this Cream Cheese Cookies Recipe. Cheesecake cookies recipe has everything that you love about cheesecake in bite size cookies.
Cream Cheese Cookies Recipe
Cheesecake fans need to stop what they are doing and make these cookies today! Seriously, they are that good! If you have ever wished you could eat cheesecake on the go, now you can thanks to these little cream cheese cookies.
You will not believe how delicious something so easy to make can be! It only takes a few minutes to whip up these cookies but the finished product is something out of this world!
Whether you need something spectacular for a bake sale or just a tasty dessert for guests that can be made in minutes, this recipe is a must try!
Cheesecake cookies ingredients:
- cream cheese
- granulated sugar
- vanilla extract
- all-purpose flour
- baking powder
- powdered sugar
How to make cheesecake cookies:
The first step is to preheat your oven.
Next, line baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats.
Beat cream cheese and butter together at high speed until fluffy and smooth. This will only take a couple of minutes.
Add sugar to the butter mixture and beat until fully incorporated and fluffy.
Beat in the eggs and vanilla.
In a separate, medium-sized bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder and salt.
Gradually add the dry ingredients to the butter mixture and stir just until incorporated. Do not over-mix!!!
Place batter in fridge for 10-20 minutes to firm.
Drop by rounded tablespoons onto the prepared baking sheets about 2 inches apart.
Place the cookies in the oven to bake. Note that cookies should be light in color, not browned. Just lightly golden.
Cool cookies on the baking sheet for a few minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Sprinkle with powdered sugar. It is that simple.
Keep reading for the full recipe.
CHEESECAKE COOKIE RECIPE TIPS:
I highly recommend using a cookie scoop. You will thank me later because it saves so much time on spooning out the cookies.
Plus, they are not expensive. Amazon has some cookie scoops for very cheap.
I also think they look more uniform when you use a cookie scoop.
I bought the three pack, so I can use the smaller two for cookies and then the bigger one to fill up cupcakes. They will get lots of use and you will be glad you bought them.
Another handy kitchen item I like to use are these baking liners to bake my cookies. Clean up is easy and the cookies turn out perfectly every time!
We use the baking liners all the time so they get a ton of use. They are worth every penny!
You can also use baking sheet with parchment paper. We love using the silicone baking liners though because they are reusable and work really well.
Do cookies made with cream cheese need to be refrigerated?
Typically items with a large amount of cream cheese will need to be refrigerated such as cheese cake. Baked good with a smaller amount of cream cheese do not have to be refrigerated.
The cookies have a smaller amount of cream cheese and should be fine store in just an air tight container.
Try cheesecake cookies Christmas and other special occasions!
They are simple enough to make any day of the year but special enough for holidays. They are so tasty and delicious and sure to be a hit.
We have experimented with cream cheese cookies no butter but I do think the butter gives it a more richer flavor and a more desirable outcome.
Everyone will love these cookies and they are so very simple to make! The flavor is amazing and the cookie is so rich and creamy.
Cheesecake is so amazing and now you can enjoy a cookie with all the delicious flavors of cheesecake but in an easy to make cookie!
Try these tasty variations for the cream cheese mixture:
- Peanut butter
- chocolate chip
Feel free to adjust the recipe to try different variations of cheesecake that you love. We have a blast trying new things and they are so yummy too.
Print this cheesecake cookies recipe below:
If you love cheesecake, you're going to go crazy over Cream Cheese Cookies Recipe. Cheesecake cookies recipe is rich and creamy for the best dessert.
- 8 oz cream cheese room temperature
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Powdered Sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone mats.
- Beat cream cheese and butter together at high speed until fluffy and smooth; 1-2 minutes.
- Add sugar to the butter mixture and beat until fully incorporated and fluffy; 1-2 minutes.
- Beat in the eggs and vanilla; 1 minute.
- In a separate, medium-sized bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder and salt.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the butter mixture and stir just until incorporated. Do not over-mix.
- Place batter in fridge for 10-20 minutes to firm.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons onto the prepared baking sheets about 2 inches apart.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-11 minutes. Cookies should be light in color, not browned.
- Cool cookies on the baking sheet for a few minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
If you enjoy these cream cheese cookies, I hope you also check out these no bake cookies recipe. It takes no time at all to throw together and easy since you don’t even have to bake them!
Try making Red Velvet Cookies for another delicious treat in minutes.
Try this Italian cookies recipe is so buttery and delicious with an amazing glaze that just brings it all together.
Try these other easy and delicious cookie recipes:
- Funfetti Cake Mix Cookies
- Chocolate Crinkle Cookie Recipe
- 4th of July Cake Mix Cookies Recipe
- Cake Mix Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Red Velvet Cookies Recipe
- Lemon Cool Whip Cookies
Try more delicious dessert ideas here:
- Homemade Peanut Brittle Recipe
- Funfetti Cake Mix Cookies
- Easy Microwave Fudge Recipe
- Saltine Cracker Toffee
- 3 Ingredient Snicker Apple Salad Recipe
- Easy Red Velvet Cookies
- Quick and Easy Rolo Pretzels
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake Bars
- Quick and Easy Cake Ball Recipe
- Homemade Brownie Recipe
- Oreo Magic Bars Recipe
- Chocolate Covered Rice Krispie Treats