Spring is around the corner and these Easter chocolate covered pretzel rods are a must try! Get the kids involved and let them help decorate! These are so fun to make and taste delicious.
Easter chocolate covered pretzel rods
We love to make Easter Chocolate Covered Pretzel Rods and everyone looks forward to them each year. This is one of the easiest recipes and very inexpensive to make. The results are so festive and they taste pretty amazing too.
You only need a few ingredients and you can make these today. They are super easy.
Try these for school parties, something special at home or Easter dessert. Everyone will love them and they look really pretty.
Let’s get started with these chocolate covered pretzel rods for spring.
Once you make these for Spring, you will want to make them year round. They are so fun and easy to adapt for any occasion or holiday.
We have even made these for birthday parties. You can decorate them in the birthday party them colors and you have a great treat.
Another idea is to wrap them in cellophane and hand them as treats to take home. So fun and frugal too.
Ingredients for chocolate covered pretzel rods recipe:
- Pretzel Rods
- white chocolate chips
- candy melts
- pastel M&M
You only need 4 very simple ingredients to make this treat.
How to make chocolate covered pretzel rods for Easter:
First, melt the white chocolate chips in a tall glass. Melt them in the microwave in 30 second increments, stirring in between.
Next, dip each pretzel rod into the melted white chocolate.
Place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper, foil or wire rack.
Crush the M&M and sprinkle them over the top of the white chocolate.
Melt the candy melts in your microwave safe dish. Melt them in the microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring in between.
Drizzle the melted candy over the white chocolate and the M&Ms. This is so fun!
Allow the to cool completely and enjoy! It is that easy! This is such a fun treat to make and everyone will enjoy these decadent pretzel rods.
Tips for melting candy melts:
Melt the candy melts in the microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring in between. It is important to melt these in intervals because you do not want to burn the candy melts.
Also, stir each time you check it because often it will not look melted until you stir it.
Tips for chocolate covered pretzel rods:
I highly suggest using parchment paper. This will help with clean up and make the entire experience mess free and easy!
We use parchment paper for everything! It is so inexpensive and just super handy when baking so grab some parchment paper or wax paper.
Easter chocolate covered pretzel rods are budget friendly!
This recipe is so easy to use what you have on hand. I often just use what I already have or what is on sale at the grocery store. We are fans of using what we already have and it saves us time and money.
Easy recipes like this make it so easy to serve your family and guests delicious dessert options without breaking the bank. I love being able to use things we already have to turn them into delicious recipes like this one.
By shopping when things are on sale I save money on groceries and it really helps our budget. Everyone loves this delicious recipe so it is something we make year round.
You can easily adapt this recipe for what you have on hand as well as other occasions, seasons and holidays! They are a blast to make and really delicious. Everyone loves these.
Let us know once you try them and how they turn out. I can’t wait for you to try them! They are SO delicious!
Other ideas to try for chocolate covered pretzels rods:
- Peeps pretzel rods– These are so fun with Peeps.
- Try milk chocolate instead of white chocolate. It is also so fun and pretty to use both. The drizzle looks gorgeous with both types of chocolate.
- Try other types of candy. Sprinkles are also fun.
- Switch the colors to make these for other seasons and holidays. Try red and green for Christmas, orange and black for Halloween, green for St. Patrick’s Day, red and pink for Valentine’s Day. You get the idea! These are so easy to adapt anytime of the year.
Print this spring chocolate covered pretzel rods recipe below:
Spring is around the corner and Easter chocolate covered pretzel rods are a must try! Get the kids involved and let them help decorate! These are so fun!
- 24 Pretzel Rods
- 1 bag of 15 oz white chocolate chips
- 1/4 of a bag of 12 oz candy melts
- 1/2 cup of pastel M&M
- Melt the white chocolate chips in a tall glass. Melt them in the microwave in 30 second increments, stirring in between.
- Dip each pretzel rod into the melted white chocolate. Place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper, foil or wire rack.
- Crush the M&M and sprinkle them over the top of the white chocolate.
- Melt the candy melts in your microwave safe dish. Melt them in the microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring in between.
- Drizzle the melted candy over the white chocolate and the M&Ms.
- Allow the to cool completely and enjoy!
Try these other Easy Easter Dessert recipes:
- Easter Chocolate Bark
- Amazing Cinnamon Cake Recipe
- Easter Chocolate Covered Oreos
- Easter Dirt Cake
- Peeps Chocolate Covered Pretzels
- Easter Bunny Cake
- Adorable Peeps Cupcakes
- Easy Carrot Cake Cupcakes
- Chocolate Cola Cake Recipe
- Easy Easter Cupcakes Recipe – Easter Basket Cupcakes
- EASTER PUPPY CHOW