Spring is around the corner and these Easter chocolate covered pretzel rods are a must try! These are so fun to make and taste delicious.
Easter Chocolate covered Pretzel Rods
We love to make Easter Chocolate Covered Pretzel Rods and everyone looks forward to them each year. This is one of the easiest recipes and very inexpensive to make.
The results are so festive and make the perfect Easter dessert. Plus they taste pretty amazing too.
You only need a few ingredients and you can make these today. They are super easy.
Try these for school parties, something special at home or Easter dessert. Everyone will love them and they look really pretty.
Easter Pretzel Rods:
Once you make these for Spring, you will want to make them year round. They are so fun and easy to adapt for any occasion or holiday.
We have even made these for birthday parties. You can decorate them in the birthday party them colors and you have a great treat.
Another idea is to wrap them in cellophane and hand them as treats to take home.
- Pretzel Rods
- White Chocolate Chips
- Candy Melts
- Pastel M&Ms
You only need 4 very simple ingredients to make this treat.
How to Make:
First, melt chocolate in a tall glass. Melt them in the microwave in 30 second increments, stirring in between.
Next, dip each pretzel rod into the melted white chocolate and allow the excess chocolate to drip off.
After the pretzel rods are dipped in white chocolate, place them on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper, foil or wire rack.
Crush the M&M and sprinkle them over the top of the white chocolate.
Melt the candy melts in your microwave safe dish. Melt them in the microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring in between.
Drizzle the melted candy over the white chocolate and the M&Ms.
Allow the to cool completely and enjoy!
This is such a fun treat to make and everyone will enjoy this decadent white chocolate covered pretzel rods recipes.
Tips for melting candy melts:
Melt the candy melts in the microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring in between. It is important to melt these in intervals because you do not want to burn the candy melts.
Also, stir each time you check it because often it will not look melted until you stir it.
Tips for chocolate covered pretzel rods:
- I used a wire rack to allow the chocolate to drip off but you can also use parchment or wax paper on a baking sheet. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and allow the chocolate dipped pretzels to cool on that sheet.
- When you are crushing the candy, anything will do. You can also just put in a ziplock bag and use a rolling pin to crush them. Easy!
- Peeps pretzel rods– These are so fun with Peeps.
- Try milk chocolate instead of white chocolate. It is also so fun and pretty to use both. The drizzle looks gorgeous with both types of chocolate.
- Try other types of candy. Topping these with colorful sprinkles would be adorable too.
- Switch the colors to make these for other seasons and holidays. Try red and green for Christmas, orange and black for Halloween, green for St. Patrick’s Day, red and pink for Valentine’s Day. These are so easy to adapt anytime of the year.
Print this spring chocolate covered pretzel rods recipe below:
Easter chocolate covered pretzel rods
- 24 Pretzel Rods
- 1 bag of 15 oz white chocolate chips
- 1/4 of a bag of 12 oz candy melts
- 1/2 cup of pastel M&M
- Melt the white chocolate chips in a tall glass. Melt them in the microwave in 30 second increments, stirring in between.
- Dip each pretzel rod into the melted white chocolate. Place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper, foil or wire rack.
- Crush the M&M and sprinkle them over the top of the white chocolate.
- Melt the candy melts in your microwave safe dish. Melt them in the microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring in between.
- Drizzle the melted candy over the white chocolate and the M&Ms.
- Allow the to cool completely and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe