Easter chocolate bark recipe tastes amazing and looks so pretty with the swirls of chocolate. Let the kids help decorate with sprinkles and candy for an easy treat everyone will love.
Easter chocolate bark recipe
You probably already have most of the ingredients on hand to make this simple Easter Chocolate Bark Recipe. It is super easy and oh so tasty.
Chocolate bark is one of those easy recipes that tastes delicious but is so incredibly simple to make. It is a blast to make and decorate and looks so pretty.
We used pastel sprinkles and spring m&m’s to make this chocolate bark recipe the perfect treat for Easter. Make this for class parties, Easter dessert or just a fun treat to enjoy during the week.
Trust us, it is so easy that you can make it in minutes!
Let’s make Easter bunny bark!
Doesn’t the name just sound so fun? The kids look forward to this treat year after year and it really has become a tradition that we look forward to making.
I love that we get to enjoy delicious treats and make lots of fun memories along the way. 🙂
Ingredients for easter chocolate bark recipe:
- semi-sweet chocolate chips
- white chocolate chips
- Pastel M&Ms
- Pastel Sprinkles
It is so easy and only a couple of ingredients needed. You can’t go wrong with this simple recipe.
How to make Easter bunny bark:
First, line a large baking sheet with foil or parchment paper. Don’t skip this step because it makes clean up easy and helps the bark break apart much easier as well.
Next, melt the chocolate chips by placing them in a microwave safe dish. Heat in the microwave using 20 second intervals, stirring between each interval until chips are completely melted.
Microwave times vary so keep a close watch on this.
Follow the same process with the white chocolate chips.
Pour the chocolate onto the baking sheet and use a spatula to spread the chocolate out as evenly as possible. This is looking amazing!
Now, drizzle the white chocolate on top of the chocolate layer. This makes it look so pretty with the different chocolate together.
Use a fork to swirl the white chocolate into the chocolate on the baking sheet. I absolutely love this part because it makes the Easter bark looks so fancy. Everyone will think you spent all of this time on it when it really it was so easy and made in minutes!
Top with the M&Ms and the sprinkles. The kids love to help with this part. It is a blast to add all of the delicious candy!
Place the bark in the refrigerator for 30-60 minutes to hardened. This is the most difficult part because you have to wait to enjoy it. 🙂
Remove the bark from the refrigerator and break into pieces to serve.
Enjoy and refrigerator any remaining pieces. It is really such a simple dessert idea for Easter.
Everyone will love this treat. I like to serve it at room temperature.
Keep reading for the full recipe.
Variations to try with Easter chocolate bark recipe:
- Use your favorite Easter candy on top. Anything will work that you love! Mini eggs are cute on top.
- Add nuts to the top. Yum!
- You can use all white chocolate to make white chocolate bark recipe instead of combining the 2 types of chocolate.
- Chocolate bark recipe is also tasty if you prefer to use all milk chocolate.
Easter chocolate bark recipe is easy to modify for other holidays.
- Use different colors of sprinkles for other holidays- red and green for Christmas, green for St. Patrick’s Day, orange and black for Halloween, pink and red for Valentine’s Day. You get the idea! These are great year round.
- Try other seasonal m&ms other other types of candy for different themes.
- Try using white chocolate, milk chocolate or even dark chocolate.
- Switch up the colors to match sports themes, birthday party colors, school colors and more. So fun!
There are so many ways to make this delicious chocolate bark.
Chocolate bark is easy to adapt and make your own!
This recipe is so easy to use what you have on hand. I often just use what I already have or what is on sale at the grocery store. We are fans of using what we already have and it saves us time and money.
Easy recipes like this make it so easy to serve your family and guests delicious dessert options without breaking the bank. I love being able to use things we already have to turn them into delicious recipes like this one.
By shopping when things are on sale I save money on groceries and it really helps our budget. Everyone loves this delicious recipe so it is something we make year round.
Try making Easter chocolate bark recipe today!
This is one of our favorite Easter chocolate recipes to make. Everyone will love this Easter treat.
Make it for Easter baskets and more. Easter bark is so fun to make and even more fun to eat. 🙂
Print this Easter chocolate bark recipe below:
Easter chocolate bark recipe is so tasty and looks pretty with swirls of chocolate. Let the kids help decorate with sprinkles and candy for the best treat.
- 12 oz bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 12 oz bag of white chocolate chips
- 1/2 Cup Pastel M&Ms
- Pastel Sprinkles
- Line a large baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- Melt the chocolate chips by placing them in a microwave safe dish. Heat in the microwave using 20 second intervals, stirring between each interval until chips are completely melted.
- Follow the same process with the white chocolate chips.
- Pour the chocolate onto the baking sheet and use a spatula to spread the chocolate out as evenly as possible.
- Then drizzle the white chocolate on top of the chocolate layer.
- Use a fork to swirl the white chocolate into the chocolate on the baking sheet.
- Top with the M&Ms and the sprinkles.
- Place the bark in the refrigerator for 30-60 minutes to hardened.
- Remove the bark from the refrigerator and break into pieces to serve.
- Enjoy and refrigerator any remaining pieces.
Try these delicious Easter Chocolate Covered Pretzels for another easy and delicious treat.
Easter dirt cake is an easy and delicious no bake treat perfect for dessert on Easter.
Easter chocolate covered oreos are so easy to make and a blast to decorate.
Try these other easy Easter desserts: