Easter chocolate bark recipe tastes amazing and looks so pretty with the swirls of chocolate. Let the kids help decorate with sprinkles and candy for an easy treat everyone will love.
Easter chocolate bark recipe
You probably already have most of the ingredients on hand to make this simple Easter Chocolate Bark Recipe. It is super easy and oh so tasty.
Chocolate bark is one of those easy recipes that tastes delicious but is so incredibly simple to make. It is a blast to make and decorate and looks so pretty.
We used pastel sprinkles and spring m&m’s to make this chocolate bark recipe the perfect treat for Easter. Make this for class parties, Easter dessert or just a fun treat to enjoy during the week.
Trust us, it is so easy that you can make it in minutes!
Let’s make Easter bunny bark!
The kids look forward to this treat year after year and it really has become a tradition that we look forward to making.
I love that we get to enjoy delicious treats and make lots of fun memories along the way.
Ingredients for easter chocolate bark recipe:
- semi-sweet chocolate chips
- white chocolate chips
- Pastel M&Ms
- Pastel Sprinkles
It is so easy and only a couple of ingredients needed. You can’t go wrong with this simple recipe.
How to make Easter bunny bark:
First, line a large baking sheet with foil or parchment paper. Don’t skip this step because it makes clean up easy and helps the bark break apart much easier as well.
Next, melt the chocolate chips by placing them in a microwave safe bowl. Heat in the microwave using 20 second intervals, stirring between each interval until chips are completely melted.
You can also use a double boiler to melt the chocolate if you prefer.
Microwave times vary so keep a close watch on this.
Follow the same process with the white chocolate chips.
Pour the chocolate onto the baking sheet and use a spatula to spread the chocolate out as evenly as possible.
Now, drizzle the white chocolate on top of the chocolate layer. This makes it look so pretty with the different chocolate together.
Use a fork to swirl the white chocolate into the chocolate on the baking sheet. I absolutely love this part because it makes the Easter bark looks so fancy. Everyone will think you spent all of this time on it when it really it was so easy and made in minutes!
Top with the M&Ms and the sprinkles. The kids love to help with this part. It is a blast to add all of the delicious candy!
Place the bark in the refrigerator for 30-60 minutes to hardened. This is the most difficult part because you have to wait to enjoy it.
Remove the bark from the refrigerator and break the bark into pieces to serve.
Get the kids involved in this step because they love breaking it into pieces.
Enjoy and refrigerator any remaining pieces. It is really such a simple dessert idea for Easter.
Everyone will love this treat. I like to serve it at room temperature.
Keep reading to jump to recipe below.
How to Store:
Refrigerate any leftover bark in an airtight container for up to 1 week. This bark is great to make ahead of the holidays since it will last for up to a week in the refrigerator.
You can also freeze this homemade bark in a freezer bag for up to 5-6 months. This bark freezes great as long as it’s stored correctly.
- Use your favorite Easter candy on top. I love topping mine with sprinkles and M&Ms. However robin eggs, Reese’s pieces, jelly beans, mini eggs or small chocolate bunnies would work great too. Anytime of candy that you love would be delicious on this candy bark.
- Add nuts to the top.
- You can easily make white chocolate Easter bark by using all white chocolate instead of combining the 2 types of chocolate.
- Use different colors of sprinkles for other holidays- red and green for Christmas, green for St. Patrick’s Day, orange and black for Halloween, pink and red for Valentine’s Day. These are great year round.
- Try other seasonal m&ms other other types of candy for different themes.
- Try using white chocolate, milk chocolate or even dark chocolate.
- Switch up the colors to match sports themes, birthday party colors, school colors and more.
There are so many ways to make this delicious homemade chocolate bark.
Print this Easter chocolate bark recipe below:
Easter chocolate bark recipe
- 12 oz bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 12 oz bag of white chocolate chips
- 1/2 Cup Pastel M&Ms
- Pastel Sprinkles
- Line a large baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- Melt the chocolate chips by placing them in a microwave safe dish. Heat in the microwave using 20 second intervals, stirring between each interval until chips are completely melted.
- Follow the same process with the white chocolate chips.
- Pour the chocolate onto the baking sheet and use a spatula to spread the chocolate out as evenly as possible.
- Then drizzle the white chocolate on top of the chocolate layer.
- Use a fork to swirl the white chocolate into the chocolate on the baking sheet.
- Top with the M&Ms and the sprinkles.
- Place the bark in the refrigerator for 30-60 minutes to hardened.
- Remove the bark from the refrigerator and break into pieces to serve.
- Enjoy and refrigerator any remaining pieces.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe