Easter Candy Charcuterie Board is a fun and festive way to display all your favorite Easter Candy. Your Easter dinner is complete with this easy candy dessert board.
Easter Candy Charcuterie Board:
We love making charcuterie boards for the holiday. It is a fun and festive way to display our favorite foods. This Easter Candy Charcuterie Board was especially fun because it had all our favorite candy.
The great thing about making an Easter Candy Charcuterie Board is very easy to make. It doesn’t take long and there is not baking and no cooking involved.
The kids love to help to make this Easter Board but the adults loved all the fun traditional candies. The options are endless on what to put on your charcuterie board.
What does Charcuterie Mean?
Charcuterie is a french word that references prepared and cured cold meats. It is often paired with cheese, fruits, nuts and crackers when served on a charcuterie board.
They are becoming very popular not only for your favorite meats and cheeses but sweets too.
What you will need:
Start with a board that has edges on the side. This helps to hold all the items together. Then grab your favorite candy from your local grocery store and start preparing your board.
- Jelly Beans
- Chocolate Easter Bunny
- Egg Candy
- Small Bowls
There are different ways to prepare this Easter Candy Charcuterie Board. You can even make it gluten free but choosing gluten free candy.
- Blue Bunny Peeps
- Pink Bunny Peeps
- Yogurt Covered Pretzels
- Robin Egg Candy
- Cadbury Creme Eggs
- Jelly Beans
- Easter M&Ms
- Funfetti Jelly Beans
- Bunny Marshmallows
- Chocolate Easter Bunny
How to Make Easter Charcuterie Board:
- Pick out your board – Start with large board, using one with edges is easiest. If you prefer, you can line it with parchment paper.
- Start spreading out candy – Place some of the candy in smalls bowls and scatter them throughout the board. We put the funfetti jelly beans and the regular M&Ms in a small bowl.
- Add the Larger Candy – Then add in the large items: peeps, Cadbury Eggs, Yogurt Pretzels and the Bunny marshmallows.
- Fill in spaces – Finally fill in the open spaces with the other types of candy.
- Balance out the board with candy – When assembling our board, we find that it’s best not to group all of the same items in one place on the board. We like to scatter the item around the board for a more appealing look.
- Add the Chocolate Bunny – Once it’s assembled the board, place the chocolate bunny on top and then it’s ready to share with your friends and family.
Why this is the Perfect Easter Dessert Board:
- Options are endless: Add your favorite sweet treats. From chocolate to peanut butter eggs to your favorite color peeps. It is fun to get creative when making this board.
- Pick your favorite board – Any size of board will work. Making a charcuterie board creates an amazing center piece for your Easter table.
- Perfect for all Ages – This is a fun dessert for kids and adults. No baking involved, just grab your favorite candy and everyone will be impressed with how it turns out.
Preparing your Charcuterie Board:
There are many different ways to create charcuterie boards. Charcuterie boards can contain your sweet and savory treats and cured meats. Desserts grazing boards are popular because you can do bake goods or candy and they become an instant crowd pleaser.
- Pick a Color Scheme – Picking allows you to focus on a specific theme when choosing your candy. Add in small bowls of M&M’s, jelly beans and chocolate eggs to give it some height. We like to make birds nest to complete the board.
- Choose 10 to 12 Items – For a variety of candies, we recommend choosing at least 10 different types of candy. This gives your dessert board eye-appeal and makes all the fun colors pop.
- Pick a Board – Choose a board for how big your crowd is. Everyone loves to graze when you have a holiday get-together. We like to make sure it has edges on the side. You can even use a cutting board.
Arranging the Treats:
When creating a charcuterie board we recommend putting the food items in small groups. When we prepare a meat and cheese board, we get different types of meat and cheese and place in small groups.
You can focus on making your candy or other food items symmetrical or arrange them at random. Once you start with adding the candy then it becomes easy to make changes once everything is on the tray to get tight fit.
Add in small bowels to give your tray some height. The location of the bowls and the placement of the candies gives the tray an appealing look.
There are so many variation ideas when putting together this Easter Candy Charcuterie Board. Any pastel color candy or white chocolate candies. The fun candies and colors really bring this charcuterie board together.
Other Ideas include:
- Easter Egg Sugar Cookies Recipes
- Easter Chocolate Covered Pretzel Rods
- Easy Easter Chocolate Covered Oreos
- Easter Egg Rice Krispie Treats
Can it be prepared ahead of time?
It is best to assemble this board right before serving. You can prepare all the ingredients the night before and store them appropriately. Then easily assemble the board right before it’s ready to be enjoyed.
Easter Dessert Board:
This Easter Candy Charcuterie is sure to impress your family this holiday season. Make it easy on yourself and grab your favorite candy and a chocolate bunny and make a charcuterie board.
Skip the baking this year and make a charcuterie board. Have the kids help and everyone will love the colorful dessert board.
Print Recipe here for Easter Candy Charcuterie Board:
Easter Candy Charcuterie Board
- 1 pkg Blue Bunny Peeps 3 oz
- 1 pkg Pink Bunny Peeps 3 oz
- 8 oz Yogurt Covered Pretzels
- 13 oz Robin Egg Candy
- 5 count Cadbury Creme Eggs
- 7 oz Jelly Beans
- 10 oz Easter M&Ms
- 10 oz Funfetti Jelly Beans
- 8 oz Bunny Marshmallows
- 1 Large Chocolate Easter Bunny
- Start with large board, using one with edges is easiest.
- Place some of the candy in smalls bowls and scatter them throughout the board. We put the funfetti jelly beans and the regular M&Ms in a small bowl.
- Then add in the large items: peeps, Cadbury Eggs, Yogurt Pretzels and the Bunny marshmallows.
- Finally fill in the open spaces with the other types of candy.
- When assembling our board, we find that it’s best not to group all of the same items in one place on the board. We like to scatter the item around the board for a more appealing look.
- Once it’s assembled the board, place the chocolate bunny on top and then it’s ready to share with your friends and family.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
More Charcuterie Board Ideas:
- Ice Cream Charcuterie Board
- Summer Snack Charcuterie Board
- How to Make a Charcuterie Board
- S’mores Dip Charcuterie Board