Make these Grinch Fruit Kabobs for a fun holiday treat. Watch the Grinch Movie or serve this healthy holiday snack for a holiday party. These adorable Grinch fruit kabobs are the perfect snack for Christmas.
Grinch Fruit Skewers are so easy to put together for a fun activity. This cute Christmas Dessert is a great treat and a cute activity for the kids to do.
It can easily double as a snack and something fun to do! You can make more Grinch Desserts and have a festive selection. My kids love when I make Grinch Pretzels. Gather everyone together to enjoy these treats.
Table of Contents
Why this recipe works
- Healthy Christmas treat. Grapes, bananas and strawberries make a tasty alternative to sugary holiday treats. This recipe is a great healthy snack or healthy treat.
- Festive Santa Hats. Every party needs a festive treat to serve and this recipe is super cute.
- Christmas fruit is delicious. The combination of fruit is so delicious and makes the best treat.
- Wooden Skewers
- Green Grapes
- Mini Marshmallows
Variations and Additions
- Sprinkles. Dip the edge of the strawberry in candy melts and then coat in sprinkles. This will make the Santa hat even more festive.
- Toothpicks. You can use toothpicks to make these Christmas Kabobs instead of skewers.
How to make grinch fruit kabobs
Step 1. Start by preparing the strawberries and cutting the top off.
Step 2. Slice the bananas into thick slices.
Step 3. Add a grape to each of the wooden skewers.
Step 4. Top with a banana next to make the Grinch’s head.
Step 5. Next, add a strawberry on top.
Step 6. Finally, top each skewer with a mini marshmallow to complete the Grinch who Stole Christmas treats.
Step 7. Finish assembling all of the fruit skewers until they are ready to serve.
Step 8. Serve on a platter and enjoy. They should be served right away.
Tips for Success
- Make the skewers right before serving. Assemble these skewers right before serving as the bananas will brown the longer they sit.
- Coat the bananas. You can toss the bananas in apple juice, pineapple juice, lime juice or orange juice so they don’t turn brown.
- Thick banana slices. Each banana slice should be thick enough that it does not fall off the Christmas Fruit Kabobs.
- Wash and dry fruit thoroughly. All of the fruit needs to be washed and completely dried before using.
- Insert the fruit in the center. The skewers will be more stable if the skewer is in the center of each piece of fruit.
Frequently Asked Questions
The fruit skewers are best made right before serving. I do not suggest making these in advance. The bananas will turn brown after awhile.
More Fun Grinch Desserts:
I can’t wait for you to try this fun recipe. Once you do, please leave a star recipe rating and comment.
Grinch Fruit Kabobs
- 10 Wooden Skewers
- 10 Strawberries
- 10 Green Grapes
- 1 Banana
- 10 Mini Marshmallows
- Wash the strawberries and the grapes and pat them dry. Slice the banana into 10 thick slices and cut the top off of the strawberries to make them look like a hat.
- Carefully place each of the grapes on the wooden skewers.
- Then top with a sliced banana, strawberry and mini marshmallow.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe