Keto Edible Cookie Dough Recipe is so easy and decadent. Learn how to make low carb cookie dough in minutes and is made with simple ingredients.
Keto Edible Cookie Dough Recipe
If you are following the keto diet plan you are probably missing out on your favorite desserts. Then you must try this keto edible cookie dough recipe is the one to try. Not only is it so easy to make but it’s cookie dough. Enough said.
You might have to seriously hide this from the kids because it is so amazing. I mean really this is just the best. Everything you love about chocolate chip cookie dough gets transformed into a keto friendly treat.
Keto Cookie Dough Fat Bombs allows you to eat raw cookie dough without any guilt. There are no eggs, grains or sugar so this allows you to eat cookie dough safely. But you are still following the keto diet.
What is Keto Cookie Dough?
Keto desserts consist of recipes that do not contain flour and sugar. That is why we love this chocolate chip cookie dough fat bombs. This recipe doesn’t contain eggs, all purpose flour or sugar.
These Keto Fat Bombs Recipe are simple to make with easy ingredients. If you have been following the keto diet, you probably already have all the ingredients.
Keto Cookie Dough Ingredients:
- Almond Flour
- Swerve Powdered Sweetened
- Unsalted Butter, softened at room temperature
- Heavy Whipping Cream
- Vanilla Extract
- Sugar Free Chocolate Chips
How to Make Keto Edible Cookie Dough:
- Step 1 – Stir together all the ingredients except for the chocolate chips in a small bowl.
- Step 2 – Gently stir in the chocolate chips.
- Step 3 – Rolls the dough into balls and refrigerator for at least 1 hours.
- Step 4 – Serve and Enjoy these cookie dough balls. Keep these in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
What kind of Sweetener do I use?
When picking a sweetener make sure to always check the ingredients. We like using powdered erythritol as it easily replace sugar as a 1:1 ratio. It also doesn’t leave a bitter taste like most replacement sweeteners do.
Other options we have tried is Monk Fruit Sweetener and Swerve. Stevia is also a option to replace regular white sugar and is a keto sweetener.
Keto Edible Cookie Dough Tips:
- Butter – We recommend using unsalted butter. Before mixing it with other ingredients, make sure it is room temperature but not melted.
- Combining Ingredients – Mix all the ingredients then gently mix in chocolate chips.
- Cool Dough – Once you have rolled the dough into balls, we recommend refrigerating for at least an hour.
- Use a Cookie Scoop – I like to use a cookie scoop to scoop cookie dough recipes. The cookie scoop really helps to make them all the same size. You can buy a set and I promise you will use them for all sorts of things. We use them for cookies, cupcakes and even meatballs.
- Dark Chocolate – You can use dark chocolate chips or chop up a keto chocolate bar to add to the fat bombs.
- Cream Cheese – Cream cheese can be used in this recipe. It is perfect keto friendly ingredient.
- Peanut Butter Chips – You can swap out the chocolate chips with peanut butter chips to change the flavor.
- Sprinkles – Add in sprinkles to this recipe. Make sure to check ingredients to any additions that you add to this recipe.
- Nuts or Seeds – Add nuts or seeds to this mix for flavor and other healthy benefits.
- Vanilla Extract – Instead of vanilla extract, use orange extract or almond extract for different flavoring.
- Add in Shredded Coconut – If you love coconut, grab some sugar free shredded coconut. This is a great addition to add to the mix with these cookie dough balls.
- Protein Powder – To increase your protein, add in a scoop of protein powder to the cookie dough balls.
How to Store:
This keto cookie dough balls are perfect to make ahead of time and store to enjoy all week. Place the prepared cookie dough balls in the refrigerator in an air tight container.
They will stay good for up to 2 weeks.
How to Freeze Low Carb Cookie Dough:
You can freeze keto cookie dough or flash freeze the cookie dough balls individually. These tips and tricks will help you freeze cookie dough balls properly.
Freezing Cookie Dough Balls:
- Flash freeze the keto cookie dough balls on a cookie sheet in the freezer. This normally takes 2 to 3 hours.
- Then place the dough balls in a freezer container or bag. Freeze up to 6 month
Freeze Cookie Dough:
- You can easily freeze the cookie dough without rolling into balls.
- Place the dough in an air tight container and freezer.
- The cookie dough will last about 6 months if stored properly.
Easy Keto Dessert:
If you are following the Keto Diet then you are aware how hard it is to find easy dessert recipes. This is one of my favorite dessert to make even when I am not eat Keto Recipes.
Simple ingredients make this recipe so easy to make. I like making these so I can safely serve them to my kids without worrying. Delicious and fun dessert to make for all occasions.
Print Easy Keto Cookie Dough Recipe:
Keto Edible Cookie Dough Recipe
- Stir together all the ingredients except for the chocolate chips in a small bowl.
- Gently stir in the chocolate chips.
- Rolls the dough into balls and refrigerator for at least 1 hours.
- Kept these in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
More Easy Keto Desserts:
- Keto Brownie Bites
- Easy Keto Chocolate Mug Cake
- Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bombs
- Keto Cheesecake Fat Bomb Recipe
- Keto Chocolate Chip Mug Cake
- Vanilla Keto Mug Cake
- Easy Keto Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe