Keto Peanut Butter Cookies makes it possible to enjoy delicious cookies while following a keto diet. Even better, these are so easy to make and you only need a few ingredients. Give these a try for an amazing treat everyone will love.
Peanut butter cookies are so classic and even following a keto diet, you can enjoy these yummy chewy sugar-free cookies. Once you see just how easy these sugar-free peanut butter cookies are to make, you will gladly make them all the time. It is the easiest keto recipe and will satisfy your sweet tooth.
Table of Contents
Is peanut butter OK for keto diet?
Yes, you can have peanut butter on a keto diet. Peanut butter is high in protein and low in carbs making it the perfect ingredient to enjoy while following a ketogenic diet.
Just make sure to use a natural peanut butter that does not have any added sugars in it.
- Creamy Peanut Butter
- Swerve Granulated Sugar
- Vanilla Extract
Get the complete ingredient list at the bottom of the post.
- For the Sweetener – I used Swerve erythritol sweetener for this recipe but any brand of sugar substitute will work. You can also use Monk Fruit sweetener or if you’re not following a low sugar diet, you can use real sugar as well. I used the granulated sweetener but powdered erythritol would work too.
- For the Peanut Butter – You can use any type of nut butter for this recipe. Almond butter or cashew butter would also be delicious in this easy cookie recipe.
- Make Keto Peanut Butter Cookies Cream Cheese – Cream cheese is delicious with the peanut butter in these cookies. Just add 1 cup of softened cream cheese to the batter before baking.
- Almond Flour Peanut Butter Cookies – Almond flour can also be used in these cookies. Peanut butter almond cookies are really tasty. Add ½ cup Almond flour, ¼ cup softened butter and 1 tsp baking powder to this recipe. Adding almond flour will help making fluffier cookies.
How to make peanut butter cookies keto
- Step 1. First, preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Step 2. Use a large mixing bowl and blend together the peanut butter, sugar, egg and vanilla extract using an electric mixer.
Step 3. Then use a cookie scoop to form the cookies. Then roll them in erythritol sugar and place the cook dough on a cookie sheet. You can line the pan with a baking mat.
Step 4. Finally, press a fork onto the dough balls to make a criss cross pattern on the top of the cookies.
Step 5. Then just bake the cookies until slightly brown. Allow them to cool for 10-15 minutes before moving to a wire rack to cool completely.
Frequently Asked Questions
Store any leftover cookies in an airtight container or zip lock bag at room temperature for up to 1 week.
You can also place a piece of bread in the container to help keep them soft.
Yes, you can freeze these cookies in a freezer bag for up to 2-3 months. Then defrost the cookies out at room temperature and then they are ready to enjoy.
These cookies are an easy low carb and low calorie dessert. Each cookie only has 66 calories and 2 grams of carbs per cookie.
Each cookie is technically 3 grams of carbohydrates but yield 1 gram of fiber. This means that each cookie only contains 2 net carbs which is generally tracked on a keto diet. These are the best keto peanut butter cookies.
- If you are still scooping cookies with two spoons, you really need to get yourself some stainless steel scoops!
- It is also a good idea to use a cooling rack. Place the cookies on racks to cool completely.
- We also line baking sheets with parchment paper. This makes cleaning large baking sheets easier as well.
- Use a natural peanut butter or almond butter so it will be keto friendly. You can also add chocolate chips if the carb count is low enough. I love adding in sugar free chocolate chips.
More Keto Cookie Recipes
Try these other keto desserts
- Easy Keto Chocolate Mug Cake
- Keto Cheesecake Fat Bomb Recipe
- Keto Coconut Flour mug cake
- Keto Peanut Butter Pie Recipe
- Keto Chocolate Mousse
Try this keto peanut butter cookie recipe for a low carb treat that taste great. Please leave a star recipe rating once you do.
Keto Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup Peanut Butter
- 1 cup Swerve Granulated Sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the peanut butter, sugar, egg and vanilla extract in a large bowl.
- Use a cookie scoop to scoop out the cookies and place the cook dough on a baking sheet. Press a fork onto the dough to form the criss-cross shape on the top of the cookies.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes until cookies the cookies are slightly brown.
- Allow them to cool for 10-15 minutes on the cooking sheet before moving them to a wire rack to full cool.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe