Keto Brownies are so delicious and such an easy low carb treat that everyone will enjoy. This easy recipe makes the best fudgy brownies and keto friendly.
Keto Brownies Recipe:
Gooey brownies are high on my list of favorite desserts. What to do when you are eating low carb but craving brownies? You make these easy keto brownies. These are the Best Keto Brownies and easy to make.
This recipe is a game changer. It is seriously the best brownies recipe while on the keto diet. Each bite is loaded with chocolate and more chocolate. Moist, chewy, fudgy recipe but still staying within your Keto Diet.
These brownies will satisfy your chocolate craving because of their rich and delicious chocolate flavor. You will not even notice that these are low net carbs because of how tasty these brownies are.
What is Low Carb Keto Brownies?
If you are following the keto diet plan you are probably missing out on your favorite desserts. Then you must try this fudgy keto brownie recipe is the one to try. Not only is it so easy to make but it’s a brownie so you will be surprised how delicious they are.
You might have to seriously hide these from the kids because it is so amazing. I mean really this is just the best. Everything you love about brownies gets transformed into a keto friendly treat.
Keto Brownies allows you to eat brownies without any guilt. Unlike regular brownies there are no eggs, grains or sugar so this allows you to still eat these brownies. But you are still following the keto diet.
Keto Brownie Ingredients:
- Almond Flour
- Eggs, Room Temperature
- Swerve Powdered Sugar
- Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- Vanilla Extract
- Baking Powder
- Butter, melted
- Sugar Free Chocolate Chips
How to Make Keto Brownies:
- Step 1 – Prepare oven and baking dish – Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Next, line an 8X8 baking pan with parchment paper. Melt butter to mix with the other ingredients.
- Step 2 – Mix Ingredients – Mix all the ingredients by hand except for the chocolate chips together in a large bowl. Be careful not to overmix as this will cause the brownies to be cake like instead of fudgy.
- Step 3 – Pour brownie batter into baking dish – Pour the batter into the baking pan and top with the chocolate chips.
- Step 4 – Bake Brownies – Bake uncovered for 25 minutes to 30 minutes. The center will still be moist when you remove them from the oven but they will continue to cook as the brownies set.
- Step 5 – Cool, cut and serve – Allow the gluten free brownies to cool in the pan for 5-10 minutes and then remove, cut and serve.
Low Carb Brownie Additions:
- Dark Chocolate – You can use dark chocolate chips or chop up a keto chocolate bar to add to the brownies.
- Peanut Butter Chips – You can swap out the chocolate chips with peanut butter chips to change the flavor.
- Nuts or Seeds – Add nuts or seeds to this mix for flavor and other healthy benefits.
- Add in Shredded Coconut – If you love coconut, grab some sugar free shredded coconut.
- Top with a Frosting – Feel free to top the brownies with a delicious chocolate frosting.
What kind of Sweetener do I use?
When picking a sweetener make sure to always check the ingredients. We like using powdered erythritol as it easily replace sugar as a 1:1 ratio. It also doesn’t leave a bitter taste like most replacement sweeteners do.
Other options we have tried is Monk Fruit Sweetener and Swerve. Stevia is also a option to replace regular white sugar and is a keto sweetener.
Keto Brownie Recipe Tips:
- Baking Dish – Line the baking dish with parchment paper for easy cleanup and to easily remove the brownies from the pan.
- Mixing Ingredients – When combining the ingredients make sure to not to overmix the ingredients.
- Room Temperature – Because mixing ingredients, make sure they are at room temperature.
- Baking – We recommend to bake until soft in the center. As the brownie cools it will continue to cook. This helps to make them soft and delicious.
- Butter – Instead of using melted butter, you can mix in coconut oil.
- Flour – We recommend using almond flour instead of coconut flour.
- Mini Brownie Bites – We like to make brownie bites on occasion with this recipe. They are the perfect bite size brownie and the best size when you are preparing them for a party.
How to Store:
Storing your Keto Brownies is easy to do. You can store at room temperature for 2-3 days. Place them in an air tight container. Just make sure before storing that they are fully cooled.
How to Freeze Keto Brownies:
Yes, you can freeze these Keto Brownies. After they have cooled to room temperature, place them in a freezer safe bag. They will last up to 4 months in the freezer.
This is the perfect option when you want something sweet. Pull out a brownie from the freezer and let it thaw out. The Keto Brownies is perfect to crave any sweet tooth.
How do I know when Brownies are done?
When checking to see if your brownies are done, we like to use a toothpick. Insert toothpick in the middle of a couple of brownies. If it comes out clean, then your brownies are done.
Make sure to not overcook the brownies. Since you are baking with almond flour and monk fruit sweetener they cook a little faster than normal brownie recipe.
When can I add toppings to Brownies?
The key before adding any topping is to let the brownies cool first. We recommend letting the brownies cool for about 30 minutes and then add your favorite toppings. Some of our favorite toppings include:
- Chopped up Peppermint Candy
- Melted White Chocolate Chips
- Chopped Nuts
Easy Keto Dessert:
If you are following the Keto Diet then you are aware how hard it is to find easy dessert recipes. This is one of my favorite dessert to make even when I am not eat Keto Recipes.
Simple ingredients make this recipe so easy to make. I like making these so I can safely serve them to my kids without worrying. Delicious and fun dessert to make for all occasions.
Print Delicious Keto Brownie Recipe below:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a 8X8 baking pan with parchment paper.
- Mix all the ingredients by hand except for the chocolate chips together in a large bowl. Be carful not to overtax as this will cause the brownies to be cake like instead of fudgey.
- Pour the batter into the baking pan and top with the chocolate chips.
- Bake uncovered for 25-30 minutes. The center will still be moist when you remove them from the oven but they will continue to cook as the brownies set.
- Allow the brownies to cool in the pan for 5-10 minutes and then remove, cut and serve.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
More Easy Keto Desserts:
- Keto Brownie Bites
- Easy Keto Chocolate Mug Cake
- Keto Cheesecake Fat Bomb Recipe
- Keto Chocolate Chip Mug Cake
- Vanilla Keto Mug Cake
- Easy Keto Cookie Dough Fat Bombs
- Keto Chocolate Shake
- Keto carrot cake recipe
- Easy Keto Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe