S’mores cookie cups are bite size treats with everything you love about s’mores. Make these mini s’mores bites with only 5 ingredients for a delicious recipe everyone will enjoy.
S’mores cookie cups
We love s’mores but sometimes it’s just not possible to make them the traditional way. Often weather and time do not allow for making s’mores over a fire.
What do you do when everyone wants s’mores with all of that delicious melted chocolate, ooey marshmallows and toasted graham crackers?
You make S’mores Cookie Cups!
These miniature s’mores cups are the perfect size for little hands and so tasty. My kids love that they can eat a couple since they are mini.
These are really so decadent and amazing. Plus, SO easy!!
You will love this new recipe for S’mores Cookie Cups.
Tips for s’mores cookie cups:
Make sure you have a mini muffin pan on hand to make these delicious little s’mores cups. This is the perfect size to serve for parties and more.
My pan is Wilton and works great but just use what you prefer or already have.
It is also helpful to use a food processor to get the graham crackers really fine. I highly suggest you use a nice food processor like these on Amazon if you don’t have one. You could also use a mini food processor.
However, if you don’t have a food processor, you can also crush the graham cracker sheets in a ziplock bag with a rolling pin.
Ingredients for mini s’mores bites:
- finely crush graham cracker crumbs (about 7 whole graham crackers)
- powdered sugar
- mini marshmallows
- full size Hershey’s Chocolate Bars
How to make s’mores cookie cups recipe:
First, preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a small mixing bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar, and melted butter.
Grease a 24 cup mini muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray. Scoop the graham cracker crust mixture into the 24 cups.
Gently press the crumbs into the bottom of each cup and up the sides to form little cups.
Bake the mini graham cracker crusts for 4 minutes until golden brown.
Place 2-3 marshmallow in each graham cracker cup.
Set the oven to broil. Place the pan of s’mores in the oven under the broiler and broil for 1-2 minutes, just until the marshmallows are soft and beginning to look toasted.
Note: the marshmallows can burn fast, so watch them very closely. Don’t walk away at this point because it really does not take long and they can easily burn!
Top each marshmallow with one piece of the Hershey’s Chocolate Bar. Allow the s’mores to cool for 15 minutes, then use a butter knife to lift them from the pan.
It is so easy to make s’mores cookie cups.
The mini muffin tins make this the perfect size. Each s’mores cup is bite size and perfect.
You will love how the milk chocolate blends with the mini marshmallows for a decadent treat. The kids love when I make these!
Sometimes we eat the s’mores cups with ice cream. It is so amazing with the melted chocolate.
Just be really careful to keep an eye on the marshmallows when they are under the broiler. It only takes a minute or 2 and you have to keep a close eye on them.
Use what you have!
Once we did not have mini marshmallows, and only had regular size ones in the pantry. I just cut the marshmallows and they still turned out so delicious in the muffin cups.
We have even used homemade marshmallow fluff. So yummy!
You can use pieces of chocolate or even chocolate chips if you don’t have a Hershey bar.
As you can tell, we are big fans of using what we already have in the pantry or can get on sale at the grocery store!
By shopping when things are on sale I save money on groceries and it really helps our budget. It really makes a big difference.
I actually cut our grocery bill by 50% off by following these 8 Tips for for Saving Money on Groceries by Menu Planning! You can do the same thing and use that money for something else!
Try making s’mores cookie cups!
Our family loves these little cookie cups and the kids go crazy over them. They get so excited when I make these.
It is also really cute for parties. Not only are they tasty but they look so cute on the table.
From holidays to birthday parties and cookouts and game day, these s’mores cups work for just about any occasion. Plus, they are so simple and easy to make.
Print the recipe for s’mores cookie cups below:
S'mores cookie cups are bite size treats with everything you love about s'mores. Make these mini s'mores bites with only 5 ingredients for a tasty recipe.
- 1 cup finely crush graham cracker crumbs about 7 whole graham crackers
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter melted
- 1 bag mini marshmallows
- 2 full size Hershey's Chocolate Bars unwrapped and divided into 24 pieces
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar, and melted butter.
- Grease a 24 cup mini muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray. Scoop the graham cracker crust mixture into the 24 cups. Gently press the crumbs into the bottom of each cup and up the sides to form little cups.
- Bake the mini graham cracker crusts at 350F for 4 minutes until golden brown.
- Place 2-3 marshmallow in each graham cracker cup
- Set the oven to broil. Place the pan of s'mores in the oven under the broiler and broil for 1-2 minutes, just until the marshmallows are soft and beginning to look toasted. Note: the marshmallows can burn fast, so watch them very closely.
- Top each marshmallow with one piece of the Hershey's Chocolate Bar. Allow the s'mores to cool for 15 minutes, then use a butter knife to lift them from the pan.
Try these other easy s’mores recipes:
- Easy S’mores Cake Recipe
- S’mores Dip
- Easy to Grill S’mores Recipe
- S’mores Cupcakes Recipe
- Super Fun S’Mores Parfait Recipe
- S’Mores Campfire Cones
- How to make Marshmallow Creme