S’mores cookie cups are bite size treats with everything you love about s’mores. Make these mini s’mores bites with only 5 ingredients for a delicious recipe everyone will enjoy.
S’mores Cookie Cups
We love s’mores but sometimes it’s just not possible to make them the traditional way. Often weather and time do not allow for making s’mores over a fire.
What do you do when everyone wants s’mores with all of that delicious melted chocolate, ooey marshmallows and toasted graham crackers? You make S’mores Cookie Cups.
These miniature s’mores cups are the perfect size for little hands and so tasty. My kids love that they can eat a couple since they are mini. These are really so decadent and amazing.
S’mores is a Summertime Treat!
You will love this new recipe for S’mores Cookie Cups. They have become our favorite summertime treat. The melted marshmallow and chocolate topped the graham cracker crust makes this our favorite treat.
Tips for s’mores cookie cups:
- Use a Mini Muffin Pan – Make sure you have a mini muffin pan. This is the perfect size of pan make these delicious little s’mores cups. This is the perfect size to serve for parties and more. My pan is Wilton and works great but just use what you prefer or already have.
- Graham Cracker Crust – It is also helpful to use a food processor to get the graham crackers really fine. I highly suggest you use a nice food processor like these on Amazon if you don’t have one. You could also use a mini food processor.
- Use a Rolling Pin – You can also crush the graham cracker sheets in a zip lock bag with a rolling pin. You can also use a stand mixer.
Ingredients for mini s’mores bites:
- Graham Cracker Crumbs
- Powdered Sugar
- Mini Marshmallows
- Hershey’s Chocolate Bars
How to make S’mores Cookie Cups Recipe:
- Prepare the Oven – First, preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the Crust Ingredients – In a small bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar, and melted butter.
- Grease the Muffin Pan – Grease a 24 cup mini muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray. Scoop the graham cracker crust mixture into the 24 cups.
- Make Graham Cracker Cups – Gently press the crumbs into the bottom of each cup. Also making sure the crust goes up the sides to form little cups.
- Bake the Crust – Bake the mini graham cracker crusts for 4 minutes until golden brown.
- Top with Marshmallows – Place 2-3 marshmallow in each graham cracker cup.
- Broil the Marshmallows – Set the oven to broil. Place the pan of s’mores in the oven under the broiler. Broil for 1-2 minutes, just until the marshmallows are soft and beginning to look toasted.
- Don’t burn the Marshmallows – Note: the marshmallows can burn fast, so watch them very closely. Don’t walk away at this point because it really does not take long and they can easily burn!
- Top with Chocolate – Top each toasted marshmallow with one piece of Chocolate Bar. Allow the s’mores to cool for 15 minutes, then use a butter knife to lift them from the pan.
Can I use other types of Chocolate?
Yes, you can. We used the traditional Hershey’s Milk Chocolate mini bars but you can definitely use what you have. Here are some we recommend:
- Mini Peanut Butter Cups
- Hershey’s Chocolate Kisses
- Dark Chocolate
- Mini Snicker Bars
- Hot Fudge Syrup or Caramel Syrup
It is so easy to make S’mores Cookie Cups:
The mini muffin tins make this the perfect size. Each s’mores cup is bite size and perfect. You will love how the milk chocolate blends with the mini marshmallows for a decadent treat. The kids love when I make these.
Sometimes we eat the s’mores cups with ice cream. It is so amazing with the melted chocolate.
Just be really careful to keep an eye on the marshmallows when they are under the broiler. It only takes a minute or 2 and you have to keep a close eye on them.
Once we did not have mini marshmallows, and only had regular size ones in the pantry. I just cut the marshmallow half cut side and they still turned out so delicious in the muffin cups.
We have even used homemade marshmallow fluff. You will love how yummy it is and how easy it is to make.
How to remove cookie cups from pan:
To remove the graham cracker cookie cups from the pan, make sure they have cooled completely. Then gently take a butter knife around the edges of the graham cracker crust and lift up then remove from pan.
If pan is properly sprayed with cooking spray, then the s’more cookie cups should come right up.
Try making s’mores cookie cups!
Our family loves these little cookie cups and the kids go crazy over them. They get so excited when I make these.
It is also really cute for parties. Not only are they tasty but they look so cute on the table.
From holidays to birthday parties and cookouts and game day, these s’mores cups work for just about any occasion. Plus, they are so simple and easy to make.
How do I store leftover S’mores?
If you have leftover S’mores Cookie Cups, store them in an air tight container at room temperature. To reheat them, place them in a microwave safe plate and heat for about 10 seconds.
Can you freeze S’mores Cookie Cups?
Yes, you can freeze these cookies cups. In fact they freeze really well. Place leftover S’more cookies cups in a freezer safe container. They will stay fresh for up to 2 months.
Once you are ready to serve again, just set them out and let them reach room temperature.
Print the recipe for s’mores cookie cups below:
S’mores cookie cups
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar, and melted butter.
- Grease a 24 cup mini muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray. Scoop the graham cracker crust mixture into the 24 cups. Gently press the crumbs into the bottom of each cup and up the sides to form little cups.
- Bake the mini graham cracker crusts at 350F for 4 minutes until golden brown.
- Place 2-3 marshmallow in each graham cracker cup
- Set the oven to broil. Place the pan of s’mores in the oven under the broiler and broil for 1-2 minutes, just until the marshmallows are soft and beginning to look toasted. Note: the marshmallows can burn fast, so watch them very closely.
- Top each marshmallow with one piece of the Hershey’s Chocolate Bar. Allow the s’mores to cool for 15 minutes, then use a butter knife to lift them from the pan.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe