Golden graham s’mores bar recipe is the perfect no bake treat to enjoy delicious s’mores any day of the week. Lots of melted chocolate and gooey marshmallows make each bite yummy. These are perfect for parties, after school snacks or just because!
Golden graham s’mores bar recipe
No bake treats are so easy and this Golden Graham S’mores Bar Recipe is one of our favorites around here. I have whipped these up in minutes and surprised the kids. They didn’t last long because everyone absolutely loved them.
The combination of golden grahams cereal with all of the delicious chocolate and marshmallows make the best treat. We love s’mores so this is just so fun to make.
You get to enjoy all that you love about s’mores in one handy treat. So fun!
Let’s make this easy s’mores bar recipe!
Make sure you have a 9×13 baking dish for these easy s’mores bars.
This recipe is best using a 9×13 pan. If you prefer the bars thicker, you can use a smaller pan but the 9×13 really is perfect.
If you need a new baking pan, Amazon had several for a good price here. We recently had to replace some of our baking pans and spotted lots of good sales.
Ingredients for easy s’mores bars:
- Golden grahams cereal
- Hershey bars (or chocolate chips)
- mini marshmallows
How to make golden graham s’mores bars:
First, make sure to reserve 1 cup mini marshmallows and one of the Hershey bars.
Over low to medium heat melt butter and marshmallows. Remove from heat and stir in the golden grahams.
Coarsely chop the other 3 Hershey bars and mix in.
Then mix in half of the saved marshmallows.
Pour the mixture into a greased 9×13 pan pushing it to the sides.
Take the reserved hershey bars and break it into pieces. I cut each piece in half with a knife.
Sprinkle the chopped chocolate and the remaining marshmallows over the pan slightly pressing in so they stick.
Allow the pan to cool.
Once cooled cut into 12 equal pieces.
Frugal tip for easy s’mores bar recipe:
I stock up on cereal when it goes on sale so I never have to pay full price. This really helps our family to save money on groceries.
It is a huge help to our budget. So next time you get cereal on sale at the grocery store, save it to make these easy and delicious Golden Graham S’mores bars.
The kids absolutely love these but that means they really go fast around here. To keep the kids from eating them all at once, I like to cut them up and place them in snack size baggies so they are ready to go.
This is perfect for school lunches or snacks on the go. It sure saves money over those prepackaged snacks as well.
I also make these Golden Graham S’mores bars to cookouts, potlucks and more. They are inexpensive to make and everyone loves the. The kids REALLY get excited. 🙂
I do tend to make a double batch though when I take these somewhere. It does not take any extra work and I know that we will have plenty for the crowd.
Everyone will love these easy s’mores treats!
This new recipe for Golden Grahams S’mores was also a hit. Everyone declared it a hit! The kids love these for a snack or dessert and they can’t get enough.
They are fast and easy enough where I can make them in hardly anytime at all. Since they do not call for many ingredients, I can whip these up in minutes.
I love that I don’t have to heat up my oven. It is a great treat all around.
You are going to love them!
Let us know how your Golden Graham S’mores bars turn out!
You can also try using rice krispies cereal instead of golden graham cereal. It will not taste as much like s’mores but it is still a yummy treat.
We love this recipe and make it all the time. It is SO good!
Print this easy Golden graham s’mores bar recipe below:
Golden graham s'mores bar recipe is the perfect no bake treat. Lots of melted chocolate and gooey marshmallows make each bite so yummy and decadent.
- 6 cups Golden grahams cereal
- 6 cups marshmallows
- 4 full size hershey bars or 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chips
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 10 oz. bag mini marshmallows
- Reserve 1 cup mini marshmallows and one hershey's bar. Over medium, low heat melt butter and marshmallows. Remove from heat and stir in the golden grahams.
- Coarsely chop the other 3 hershey bars and mix in.
- Then mix in half of the saved marshmallows.
- Pour the mixture into a greased 9x13 pan pushing it to the sides.
- Take the reserved hershey bars and break it into pieces. I cut each piece in half with a knife.
- Sprinkle the chopped chocolate and the remaining marshmallows over the pan slightly pressing in so they stick.
- Allow the pan to cool.
- Once cooled cut into 12 equal pieces.
Try these other easy s’mores desserts:
- Easy S’mores Cake Recipe
- Easy to Grill S’mores Recipe
- S’mores Cupcakes Recipe
- Super Fun S’Mores Parfait Recipe
- S’Mores Campfire Cones
- How to make Marshmallow Creme
Try these other easy chocolate recipes:
- Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Balls Recipe
- White Chocolate Peppermint Brownies Recipe
- 4 Ingredient Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
- Caramel Chocolate Microwave Fudge
- Rocky Road Fudge Recipe
- Amazing Chocolate Brownie Cookies Recipe
- Easter Chocolate Bark
- The Best Chocolate Fudge Recipe