S’mores bars recipe is the perfect treat when you are craving s’mores but need to feed a crowd at one time. These decadent little bars make serving and enjoying s’mores so easy at parties, game night and more! You are going to love them.
S’mores bars recipe
What’s not to love about decadent melted chocolate and ooey gooey marshmallows? This S’mores bars recipe is seriously so indulgent and amazing. If you love s’mores as much as we do, this is a must try.
We have a blast making traditional s’mores but sometimes time and weather just do not permit. This easy s’mores bars recipe is the answer! Plus, with just 5 ingredients, it is so quick to make!
Not only is it so simple but you can easily serve these at a party or for movie night anytime you get a craving. Everything you love about s’mores is in one dish and you can cut these into individual bars. It is truly perfect for serving and so easy!
If you enjoyed our Golden graham s’mores bar recipe, you will love this new recipe for baked s’mores. Yum!
Make sure you have a 9×13 baking dish for these easy s’mores bars.
This recipe is best using a 9×13 pan. If you prefer the bars thicker, you can use a smaller pan but the 9×13 really is perfect.
If you need a new baking pan, Amazon had several for a good price here. We recently had to replace some of our baking pans and spotted lots of good sales.
Ingredients for easy s’mores bars:
- graham cracker crumbs
- brown sugar
- Hershey Chocolate Bar
- mini marshmallows
How to make s’mores bars:
First, preheat oven to 350 degrees. Next, grease the 9×13 pan with non-stick butter spray.
In a medium size bowl mix graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar and butter with a spoon.
Place the graham cracker mixture in the bottom of the baking pan. Distribute the mixture evenly and press down and firmly with your fingers to pack the mixture into the bottom and sides of the pan.
Place in oven and bake for just a few minutes. You only want to bake it until the sides begin to get a bit golden brown.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Lay the Hershey bars on top of the graham cracker mixture making sure to cover up all of the graham cracker as completely as possible.
Place in oven until the chocolate begins to melt and gets shiny. This only takes a few minutes so don’t go far.
Let cool for 1-2 min.
Place marshmallows on top of the chocolate. You want to pack them as closely to each other as possible.
Turn the oven to broil and place the pan into oven and STARE at them! They only need to be in there for about 2 minutes.
Watch them or they will burn. This is super important! As soon as they begin to brown, take them out of the oven.
Let them cool completely
Cut and serve.
Tip: The s’mores bars can get really sticky to cut. Warm a sharp knife under hot water and dry it off and immediately slice them. This should help making cutting the bars easier.
Tips for s’mores bars:
You can also use graham cracker sheets and a food processor to make your own graham cracker crumbs. I usually do whichever one I can get cheaper when I happen to be making these.
Feel free to try other variations:
- Use peanut butter morsels and semi sweet chocolate chips to make peanut butter and chocolate bars. This creates a delicious chocolate topping!
- Create a peanut butter layer by mixing in peanut butter morsels to make a peanut butter base in these bars. This is perfect for peanut butter fans and goes great with milk chocolate chips. We have even just used reese’s peanut butter or natural peanut butter.
- Try using dark chocolate for the chocolate topping. That is also tasty.
We all love this recipe and it is just so easy!
S’mores bars recipe is a crowd pleaser!
We love any type of s’mores desserts. They are always so good.
You can quickly whip this up in minutes. It truly is so easy and not expensive or complicated to make.
This treat is perfect for birthday parties, sleepovers, “camping” at home or any time you want a treat. We have served these for dessert even on busy weeknights because they are just so simple.
The kids love these and we often whip up a batch to celebrate something at school. Everyone thinks it’s special and I love that it takes just minutes!
Try S’mores bars for your next party, BBQ or movie night!
I love that these s’mores bars are so budget friendly. All of the ingredients are very inexpensive and with only 5 needed, the recipe is so easy.
The kids can help make the layers and the entire family will love eating this delicious treat. Let us know how they turn out.
If you try a different variation or add peanut butter, let us know. We love to hear new ideas and how the recipes turn out.
Print this easy s’mores bars recipe below:
S'mores bars recipe is the perfect treat when you are craving s'mores but need to feed a crowd. These delicious bars make enjoying s'mores so easy!
- 2 Cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter or 1 stick (melted)
- 1/3 Cup brown sugar
- 4 Hershey Chocolate Bar use 4.4 ounce bars
- 1 package mini marshmallows
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 9x13 pan with non-stick butter spray
- In a medium size bowl mix graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar and butter with a spoon
- Place mixture in the bottom of the baking pan. Distribute the mixture evenly and press down and firmly with your fingers to "pack it" along the bottom and sides of the pan.
- Place in oven and bake for approx. 5 minutes (just until sides begin to get a bit golden brown)
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Lay the Hershey bars on top of the graham cracker mixture - covering up all of the graham cracker as completely as possible.
- Place in oven for approx. 3 minutes (until chocolate just begins to melt and gets shiny)
- Let cool for 1-2 min.
- Place marshmallows on top of the chocolate - pack them in their closely next to each other.
- Turn oven to "broil" - put pan into oven and STARE at them! They only need to be in there for about 2 minutes. Watch them or they will burn. As soon as they begin to brown, take them out of the oven.
- Let them cool completely.
Cut and serve - (tip: they can get really sticky to cut, warm a sharp knife under hot water, dry it off and immediately slice them).
Try these other easy s’mores desserts:
- Easy S’mores Cake Recipe
- Easy to Grill S’mores Recipe
- S’mores Cupcakes Recipe
- Super Fun S’Mores Parfait Recipe
- S’Mores Campfire Cones
- How to make Marshmallow Creme
- Golden Graham S’mores Recipe