Sugar Cookie Fudge recipe is the best combination of sugar cookies and decadent fudge topped with sprinkles. With only a few ingredients, this treat is effortless.
It makes a great edible gift and no candy thermometer needed.
Table of Contents
What makes a good fudge?
Fudge does not have a lot of ingredients so using good quality ingredients makes a big difference. The final product is much better when using good quality chocolate, vanilla and more.
Utilizing the best ingredients will result in really good fudge candy that taste great.
- White Chocolate Chips
- Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Sugar Cookie Mix
- Vanilla Extract
- Red, Green and White Christmas Sprinkles
Skip to the printable recipe card and find the complete ingredient list and recipe instructions.
- Chocolate. Substitute milk chocolate, semi sweet or dark chocolate for the white chocolate in this recipe.
- Nuts. Add a handful of chopped pecans or walnuts to the fudge.
- Chocolate Chips. For even more chocolate flavor, mix in chocolate chips into the recipe.
- Sprinkles. You can easily enjoy this year-round by changing the sprinkles for other holidays or occasions. I think this would be a great birthday treat, Easter dessert or Valentines Day surprise.
- Mini Marshmallows. This makes a delicious add in.
- Candy Canes. Top with crushed candy canes for a peppermint flavor.
How to make Christmas Cookie Fudge Recipe:
- Step 1. Prepare the pan. Line a 9X9 baking pan with parchment paper. You can also spray with cooking spray. Set aside.
Step 2. Warm the sweetened condensed milk in a small saucepan over medium high heat.
Step 3. Do not bring it to a boil. Combine until smooth.
Step 4. Next stir in the sugar cookie mix, white chocolate chips, butter, vanilla extract and salt. Combine on medium heat until smooth.
Step 5. Pour in half of the sprinkles into the white chocolate fudge mixture.
Step 6. Pour the fudge mixture into baking dish. Add the remaining sprinkles.
Step 7. Allow to set. Place in the refrigerator or allow to sit at room temperature until set. Cut into small pieces and enjoy.
The cookie dough fudge will last at room temperature in an airtight container for up to 1 week. You can store in the fridge up to 3 weeks.
This delicious sugar cookie fudge needs to be wrapped inside wax paper. Then place it inside a freezer bag or container.
Freeze up to 3 months.
Sugar Cookie Christmas Fudge Tips
- Sugar Cookie Mix. We used Betty Crocker sugar cookie mix but you can use any brand you prefer.
- Don’t allow the milk to boil. Be very careful when heating the milk that you do not let it boil.
More Christmas fudge recipes:
I can’t wait for you to try this recipe for sugar cookie fudge! Once you do, please come back and leave a star recipe rating and comment.
Sugar Cookie Fudge
- Line a 9X9 baking dish with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Heat the sweetened condensed milk in a small saucepan over medium high heat. Heat the milk but do not bring it to a boil.
- Next stir in the sugar cookie mix, white chocolate chips, butter, vanilla extract and salt.
- Heat on medium to medium low heat, stirring constantly until all the ingredients are melted and combined.
- Pour in half of the sprinkles into the white chocolate mix.
- Pour into the prepared pan. Top with the remaining sprinkles.
- Place in the refrigerator or allow it to sit at room temperature until the fudge is set.
- Cut into bite size pieces and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe