Oreo fans will go crazy over this super easy Oreo fudge recipe. Oreo fudge is so easy to make and only calls for 3 simple ingredients.
Easy Oreo Fudge Recipe:
We love Oreo cookies and they are so delicious in baked goods. This Oreo fudge recipe does not disappoint and tastes amazing. Each bite is so creamy and delicious.
You will not believe how amazing this is. This is a must try! Only 3 ingredients and you can enjoy this Oreo Fudge Recipe.
Try this for holidays, birthdays or just because. It is perfect for special occasions but simple enough for any day of the week!
How do you make Fudge?
There are lots of different recipes and techniques but microwave fudge is my favorite. It is such an easy way to make fudge and turns out amazing.
Make sure before you start making fudge, you go read our 5 Tips to make the perfect fudge recipe. If you follow these 5 basic tips, you are bound to have fudge that will keep the crowds coming back for more.
Easy Oreo Fudge Ingredients:
- White Chocolate Chips
- Sweetened Condensed Milk – Try our Sweetened Condensed Milk Recipe
- Crushed Oreos
How to Make Oreo Fudge:
- Add chocolate chips to bowl – Place the white chocolate chips in a microwave safe dish. If you have problems with the white chocolate being creamy when melted, add a small amount of vegetable oil to the melted chocolate.
- Microwave until melted – Microwave the chips in 30 second intervals, stirring between each interval until they are melted white chocolate chips.
- Mix in milk and Oreos – Next, stir in the condensed milk and crushed Oreos (reserve a small amount of Oreos for the top).
- Prepare Pan – Line an 8X8 baking dish with foil or parchment paper. This helps with clean up and makes it easy to take out of pan to cut into squares.
- Pour Oreo Mixture into pan – Pour the chocolate mixture into the pan and top with the reserved crush Oreos.
- Refrigerate – Allow to cool at room temperature and then place in the refrigerator to set (for approximately 1 hour).
- Serve and Enjoy – Cut and serve in small pieces and remove fudge from pan. We love to top the fudge with more Oreos.
How Long does Fudge Last?
This Oreo Fudge doesn’t last long in my house. But fudge can last up to 2 months if stored properly. We like to store in an air tight container and place in the refrigerator to keep cool.
Keep fudge cool, helps it to last longer.
- Chocolate – Use semi-sweet chocolate chips instead of white chocolate chips. This makes a great white chocolate fudge.
- Oreos – Use different flavors of Oreos. We like Lemon Oreos and add a little lemon extract to the white chocolate chips.
- Peanut Butter – For added flavor, mix in a tablespoon of peanut butter.
- Evaporated Milk – You can use evaporated milk instead of sweetened condensed milk.
- Vanilla – You can also add in vanilla extract if you prefer.
White Chocolate Oreo Fudge Tips:
- Use Food Processor – I like to use a food processor like these on Amazon to crush the Oreo cookies. You can also use this mini food processor for another option. You can also crush with a rolling pin in a zip lock bag.
- Melting Chocolate – Make sure to watch the chocolate closely in the Microwave so it doesn’t burn.
Can you Freeze Fudge?
Yes, homemade fudge can be placed in the freezer if stored properly. Frozen fudge will last about 3 months in the freezer. This is a great option if you would like to begin your holiday baking.
- Keep fudge free from any air or moisture.
- Wrap fudge in wax paper completely.
- Then wrap in aluminum foil or plastic wrap to ensure no freezer burns or no air gets in.
- Store in the back of the freezer so that it stays the same temperature while in the freezer.
- When you are ready to serve, remove from freeze and let thaw on the counter for about 2 hours. Serve at room temperature if you prefer.
How to Store No Bake Oreo Fudge:
Store leftover fudge in an air tight container. You can refrigerate or leave on the counter. Fudge will last about 5 days if store properly.
More Easy Oreo Desserts:
Print this easy Oreo Fudge Recipe below:
- 18 oz White Chocolate Chips
- 14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 cups Crushed Oreos
- Place the white chocolate chips in a microwave safe dish.
- Microwave the chips in 30 second intervals, stirring between each interval until they are melted.
- Stir in the condensed milk and crushed Oreos (reserve a small amount of Oreos for the top).
- Line an 8X8 baking dish with foil or parchment paper.
- Pour the mixture into the pan and top with the reserved crush Oreos.
- Allow to cool at room temperature and then place in the refrigerator to set (for approximately 1 hour).
- Cut and serve. Enjoy!
- *Notes: If you have problems with the white chocolate being creamy when melted, add a small amount of vegetable oil to the melted chocolate.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe