You only need 4 ingredients to make this decadent Cake Batter Dip Recipe. Serve it with fruit, graham crackers or anything you like for an amazing treat in minutes.
Cake Batter Dip Recipe
Party dips are so fun and this Cake Batter Dip Recipe does not disappoint. It is simple enough to make for a snack but delicious enough for parties and special occasions.
With just 4 ingredients, this is so easy to make and very inexpensive. No one will be able to resist this creamy and delicious cake batter dip.
You won’t be able to eat just one bite. It is so addictive and just so amazing.
What to serve with cake batter dip?
The possibilities are endless and we love to serve this dip with a variety of things.
- animal crackers
- graham crackers – Just break them into sticks.
- vanilla wafers
- fruit- strawberries, grapes, apple slices are some of our favorites.
- Pretzels- The sticks are perfect for dipping.
- Teddy Grahams
- Sugar Cookie Sticks
Let’s make funfetti cake batter dip!
Cake Batter Dip Ingredients
- cream cheese
- whipped topping
- Funfetti cake mix, (unprepared)
- bright multi colored sprinkles, for garnishing
How to make funfetti cake batter dip:
Add whipped topping and cream cheese to a large mixing bowl and beat with a hand mixer until smooth and creamy.
Add cake mix and milk and stir with a wooden spoon until combined.
Serve garnished with sprinkles and whatever dippers you prefer. Graham crackers, animal crackers, vanilla wafers, pretzels, fresh fruit, etc.
It is that easy to make! Keep reading for the full recipe.
Other tasty ideas for funfetti cake batter dip:
- Try white cake mix instead of funfetti cake mix for a change.
- Use different color sprinkles for holidays- red and green, orange and black, pastels, patriotic colors etc.
- Try chocolate cake mix for a chocolate dip.
Save money and buy cake mixes on sale!
I like to buy several cake mixes when I spot a good sale at the grocery store. This make it easy to make this delicious dip and save money as well.
I can give my family delicious snacks and save money. This recipe is also great for parties and it is so easy. Plus, you save even more by getting the cake mixes on sale.
Easy recipes like this keep my family happy and my grocery budget in good shape. This is how I keep our grocery budget reasonable.
We also love to make Funfetti Cake Mix Cookies for an easy and delicious treat. As you can tell, we definitely put these cake mixes to good use. 🙂
By shopping when things are on sale I save money on groceries and it really helps our budget. Everyone loves this delicious recipe so it is on our permanent menu plan rotation for snacks and parties.
I can’t wait for you to try it! We tend to have lots of last minute baking needs and having this in the pantry means it not a problem!
If guests show up or the kids want a treat, I can easily make this dip in minutes. Since it only calls for 4 ingredients, the dip is so easy to mix up on the spur of the moment.
Try cake batter dip recipe!
I love recipes with just a couple of easy ingredients. It really makes it easy around here to have delicious treats without a ton of work.
You won’t find any complicated ingredients or expensive lists to buy. We keep it very simple around here and budget friendly.
We have even made this for a birthday party and it looked so festive. The kids love to help and they add sprinkles.
I love the rainbow sprinkles but we use different colors for holidays. I have even used team colors or the birthday party decor colors for another fun idea.
The ideas are endless for this easy and delicious dip.
It really is just the easiest recipe. We used a hand mixer but you can use a stand mixer if you prefer. Other ideas include adding powdered sugar and vanilla yogurt. This dip recipe is very easy to adapt to what you have on hand.
Your family will go crazy over this. It is one of our favorite dessert dips!
Give it a try this week! It is easy enough that the kids can help but the results are fabulous.
Everyone will love this easy dip. From class parties and holidays to just a fun movie snack, this treat can’t be beat!
Let us know how you like it once you try it. If you like this dip, try Cookie Dough Dip Recipe for another simple dip idea everyone will love.
Print this easy birthday cake batter dip recipe below:
You only need 4 ingredients to make this decadent Cake Batter Dip Recipe. Serve it with fruit, graham crackers or anything you like for an amazing treat.
- 8 oz cream cheese softened to room temperature
- 8 oz whipped topping thawed (cool whip)
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 box Funfetti cake mix (unprepared)
- bright multi colored sprinkles for garnishing
- Add whipped topping and cream cheese to a large mixing bowl and beat with a hand mixer until smooth and creamy.
- Add cake mix and milk and stir with a wooden spoon until combined.
- Serve garnished with sprinkles and whatever dippers you prefer. Graham crackers, animal crackers, vanilla wafers, pretzels, fresh fruit, etc.
Try these other dip recipes:
Try more delicious dessert ideas here:
- Homemade Peanut Brittle Recipe
- Funfetti Cake Mix Cookies
- Easy Microwave Fudge Recipe
- Saltine Cracker Toffee
- 3 Ingredient Snicker Apple Salad Recipe
- Quick and Easy Rolo Pretzels
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake Bars
- Quick and Easy Cake Ball Recipe
- Homemade Brownie Recipe
- Oreo Magic Bars Recipe
- Chocolate Covered Rice Krispie Treats