Crock Pot Christmas Candy is a delicious treat to enjoy this holiday season. These peanut clusters have a decadent candy mixture and taste amazing.
Crock Pot Christmas Candy
I have the easiest and most delicious recipe for you to try. We make this every Christmas to give away to friends and family. The slow cooker makes it super easy without any work.
It is sweet and salty for a fabulous treat packed with chocolate and peanut butter. It’s amazing.
Each bite is so delicious and the recipe is super easy. This crowd pleasing treat does not disappoint and takes very little effort.
Once you make this recipe, you will be hooked. It is the best!
What is Crockpot Candy?
Crockpot Candy is rich and decadent treat with only a few ingredients and a short cook time. This yummy recipe only calls for 5 ingredients and sprinkles if you desire.
Everything is cooked in the crock pot. Peanuts are coated in a combination of chocolate chips, peanut butter chips and white almond bark for a wonderful dessert.
The sweet and salt combination is delicious. Each cluster is decorated with festive red and green sprinkles for an easy treat. The sprinkles can easily be changed for other occasions during the year.
Crockpot Christmas Candy is so delicious.
- Lightly Salted Peanuts
- Semisweet chocolate chips
- Milk chocolate chips
- Peanut butter chips
- White almond bark, broken into squares
- Christmas Sprinkles
How to make Christmas candy in crockpot:
- Add the ingredients. Layer all the ingredients in a crock pot with the almond bark on top in a 5-6 quart crock pot.
- Cook on low. Cover and cook on low for 1 hour stirring the mixture every 15-20 minutes. I would not let it get to 30 minutes without stirring. This will ensure that the chocolate does not burn on the bottom of the crock pot.
- Once fully melted, scoop the clusters. Then use a spoon or a cookie scoop to scoop clusters onto baking sheets lined with wax paper or parchment paper.
- Top with sprinkles. Then decorate each cluster with the Christmas Sprinkles. Make sure to do this immediately before the clusters are set.
- Let the candy cool. Allow the cluster to set at room temperature or put them in the refrigerator to let the almond bark set (approximately 1-2 hours).
- Serve and enjoy. Then the crockpot Christmas clusters are ready to serve and enjoy!
How to store:
Store the clusters in an airtight container or ziplock bag at room temperature. If it’s more humid where you live, store them in the refrigerator to keep them from melting.
How long does Christmas candy last?
They will last up to 2 weeks at room temperature or 3 weeks in the refrigerator.
You can also freeze this recipe. Allow the clusters to cool completely and place inside a freezer bag or container. Freeze up to 6 months.
What is almond bark?
Almond bark is a confectionary coating that consists of vegetable fat. This is different from white chocolate that consists of cocoa butter, vanilla, sugar and other ingredients.
Can I make Crockpot Candy on the stovetop?
Yes, you can make this recipe using the stove. Place all of the chocolate into a large pot.
Stir frequently to ensure it does not burn. It will only take about 15 minutes to cook.
Remove from the heat and allow to cool a few minutes. Then add the peanuts and stir until well coated.
Scoop the clusters as normal on a lined baking sheet. Allow to cool so they will set.
- White Candy Clusters. Substitute white chocolate chips for the chocolate.
- Sprinkles. The sprinkles are optional. Enjoy these all year long by using different colors of sprinkles. This is a great way to serve these for other occasions.
- Nuts. While peanuts are most often used, you can use cashews or mixed nuts for a change of flavor. We have also used regular peanuts or cocktail peanuts.
- Candy. Reece’s Pieces and M&M’s look pretty and taste great in this recipe.
Christmas crock pot candy tips:
- Place the candy in the fridge to reduce the cooling time if you are in a rush.
- Give these tasty treats as gifts by wrapping in cute Christmas containers or bags.
- We used a cookie scoop to make the clusters all the same size. You can really make these any size you would like.
- Since the recipe calls for so few ingredients, use really good chocolate. It will make a difference.
- The almond bark helps to give this treat amazing flavor. It also contributes to how the candy sets. Don’t substitute the almond bark or reduce the amount in the recipe.
- Baking sheets definitely need to be lined in wax paper. It will help make cleanup much easier. Don’t skip this step.
Christmas crockpot candy is the best.
It is an annual tradition at our house. We have fun making it. Everyone looks forward to receiving a bag or tin of this.
Crock Pot Christmas Candy is so rich and creamy. It is a popular treat that you are going to enjoy as well.
We look for reasons to make this all year for any occasion. It is just so yummy.
Not only does it make the perfect Christmas gift for friends and neighbors but it is great for parties too. We have made this for party favors and treats to send home at birthday parties.
Print this Crock Pot Christmas Candy Recipe:
Crock Pot Christmas Candy
- 2 containers Lightly Salted Peanuts
- 12 oz semisweet chocolate chips
- 12 oz milk chocolate chips
- 12 oz peanut butter chips
- 24 oz white almond bark – broke into squares
- Christmas Sprinkles
- Layer all the ingredients in a crock pot with the almond bark on top in a 5-6 quart crock pot.
- Cover and cook on low for 1 hour. Stir the mixture every 15-20 minutes to ensure that the chocolate does not burn on the bottom of the crock pot.
- Then use a spoon or a cookie scoop to scoop clusters onto a cookie sheet lined with wax paper or parchment paper. Then decorate each cluster with the Christmas Sprinkles. Make sure to do this immediately before the clusters are set.
- Allow the cluster to set at room temperature or put them in the refrigerator to let the almond bark set (approximately 1-2 hours).
- Then the clusters are ready to serve and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe