Kool aid ice cream will be the hit of Summer with only 3 ingredients. Get the kids involved, choose a flavor and enjoy delicious ice cream without an ice cream maker needed!
No churn ice cream made with kool aid!
Homemade ice cream does not get any simpler than easy ice cream with koolaid. You don’t need any fancy gadgets or ingredients. This is so easy the kids can make it!
The results are creamy and delicious ice cream. Yum! The hardest step in this recipe will be deciding which flavor to make!
The kids will love Kool aid ice cream!
Since it is so simple and inexpensive, why not make a couple of flavors? The kids will go crazy over this and you can even have an ice cream party!
- Package Kool Aid – Any Flavor
- Whole Milk
That is it! You only need 3 simple ingredients that you probably already have in the pantry. It does not get any easier than this ice cream recipe!
How to make kool aid ice cream:
First, get a large mixing bowl out. Put all of the ingredients in the bowl and whisk together until the sugar and
Kool Aid is dissolved.
Second, pour the mixture into a shallow cake pan. We love these ice cream storage containers. Freeze for a couple of hours until the ice cream is mostly set. It normally takes about 2 hours.
Next, put the mixture into a mixing bowl and mix until it is very smooth. I use an electric mixer to do this.
Once everything is mixed, put the ice cream mixture back into the cake pan. Refreeze for another couple of hours until completely frozen. Normally it takes about 2-3 hours.
- I love my stand mixer but a hand mixer will work too.
- You need to use a shallow pan. If you use a pan that is too deep, the ice cream will take longer to set.
- Don’t skip the step that requires the ice cream to be mixed. This helps the ice cream to have the right consistency.
- Blue Raspberry
These are just a few ideas as the possibilities are endless with Kool Aid flavors. It is really fun to make several different flavors and serve different scoops.
It looks so pretty and you get to enjoy more delicious flavors.
Give it a try!
This recipe is so easy.
I love that you don’t need an ice cream maker. Anyone can easily make this when the mood strikes on a Summer day.
We almost always have a kool aid packet in the pantry. This is truly the type of recipe that you can make on a whim.
Anyone can make homemade ice cream and no special tools or supplies needed. This ice cream recipe is a must try!
Let us know once you try it and what flavor you decide to try. It is going to be a hit!
From parties and cookouts to movie night and more, this is the best ice cream and super easy. Everyone will love it!
It is so fun to try all of your favorite flavors.
Print this easy kool aid ice cream recipe below:
Kool aid ice cream
- 1 Package Kool Aid Any Flavor
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 3 Cups Whole Milk
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together all ingredients until sugar and
- Kool Aid is dissolved.
- Pour into a shallow cake pan and freeze for two hours, or until mostly set.
- Spoon into mixing bowl and mix with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Return to the shallow cake pan and refreeze for 2-3 more hours or until completely frozen.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
More easy Kool aid recipes:
- Kool Aid Pie Recipe
- Koolaid Popcorn
- Easy Kool Aid PIckles Recipe
- How to make a slushie with kool aid mix
Plus you can use this kool aid ice cream to make this fun Ice Cream Charcuterie Board.