Cookie monster ice cream recipe is an easy no churn treat to make. With two different types of cookies, this homemade ice cream will be a hit.
What is Cookie monster ice cream?
This is such an easy ice cream recipe to make. Cookie lovers will go crazy over this ice cream flavor.
This delicious ice cream combines chocolate chip cookies and Oreo cookies with a creamy base. The ice cream is vanilla flavored and dyed with blue food coloring.
I think you will love this homemade ice cream better than anything store bought. If you are throwing a sesame street themed party, this ice cream would be so fun.
Cookie monster ice ream recipe is amazing.
Each bite is packed with so much goodness and sure to be a crowd favorite. Our family loves this treat and it is so quick and easy.
You don’t need any special gadgets or even an ice cream machine. The entire recipe is no churn and you can make it using a mixer and your freezer.
Make this today and see how yummy it is. Let the kids help because it is also a ton of fun to make.
- whipping cream
- vanilla extract
- sweetened condensed milk
- Oreos, chopped
- chocolate chip cookies, chopped
- blue food coloring
How to make cookie monster ice cream:
- Use a stand mixer or hand mixer. Combine the whipping cream, vanilla and food coloring in a large bowl. You will need to keep mixing until you see stiff peaks form. The ice cream should also turn a bright blue color from the food coloring.
- Next, add the sweetened condensed milk. Stir the milk sugar mixture by hand gently until it is all combined together.
- Chop the cookies into small pieces. Go ahead and chop the Oreo cookies and chocolate chip cookies. Then, fold them into the mixture. Save a few of the cookies to garnish the top of the ice cream.
- Put the ice cream mixture into a bread pan. You can also use any similar container that is freezer-safe. Then, top with the remaining chopped cookies.
- Freeze. Allow this to freeze overnight or at least 6 hours.
Jump to recipe below for full instructions.
- Add edible cookie dough to the batter. I would add 1 cup to the mixture.
- Try different types of Oreo Cookies. Some ideas include peanut butter, birthday and more.
- Substitute different types of Chocolate chip cookies. The kids like when I use the chips ahoy with M&M candy in the cookies.
- Try other colors. While blue is the norm for this ice cream, you can use any color you prefer.
- Make ice cream sandwiches. Save a few chocolate chip cookies and put ice cream in the middle.
- Try only using one type of cookie. You don’t have to use both Oreo cookies and chocolate chip cookies. Feel free to use just one type of cookie.
- Add sprinkles to the ice cream. Jazz up the recipe even more by adding sprinkles on top.
- If you love chocolate, add mini chocolate chips. Just toss in a handful in the ice cream mixture.
Tips for monster cookie ice cream:
- Make sure the cookies are crunchy and not soft. They will hold up better in the ice cream.
- Freeze your mixing bowl. Chill this for a few minutes before using. This will help your whipping cream to have the best volume.
- Store inside an airtight container to ensure freshness and avoid freezer burn. It will last up to a month stored properly.
- Instead of chopping the cookies, you can use mini cookies. If you would rather skip a step, just use the mini chocolate chip cookies and mini oreo cookies instead.
Make this fun ice cream recipe.
Not only is this recipe delicious but so fun to make and eat. It is a tasty combination of some of the best ingredients.
Anyone can make this and no experience needed at all. Since you do not need an ice cream maker, you likely have everything you need to make this treat.
Let us know once you try it. I think you will agree how easy and delicious it is.
Print Blue Cookie Monster Ice Cream Recipe:
Cookie Monster Ice Cream
- 2 cup whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 10 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 10-15 Oreos chopped
- 10-15 chocolate chip cookies chopped
- blue food coloring
- Using a stand mixer or hand mixer, beat the whipping cream, vanilla and food coloring until stiff peaks form. (You can the ice cream to be a bright blue color)
- Add the sweetened condensed milk and stir gently until well-combined.
- Carefully fold in the chopped cookies, saving enough to garnish the top.
- Pour the ice cream mixture into a bread pan or other similar freezer-safe container.
- Top with the remaining chopped cookies.
- Place in the freezer for at least 6 hours or overnight.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe