This easy 4 ingredient Vanilla Fudge Recipe is so creamy and decadent. Learn how to make old fashioned homemade fudge in minutes.
Easy Vanilla Fudge Recipe:
Gone are the days when fudge was difficult and hard to make. This easy vanilla fudge recipe takes just 4 ingredients and uses the microwave. There is no need for candy thermometer, you just need simple ingredients to make this vanilla fudge recipe.
Each bite is rich and delicious and tastes fancy but the entire recipe is super fast and easy. This vanilla fudge recipe with condensed milk is a win all around. Perfect for holiday baking but easy enough to enjoy year round.
It is rich in vanilla flavor and so delicious. This no bake dessert is the perfect budget friendly desert to make. Add this fudge to your next holiday cookie tray and it will be the first treat to go.
See more vanilla deserts.
How do you make Vanilla Fudge from Scratch?
It is very simple and you don’t need any special candy thermometers, corn syrup or supplies. Just a few simple ingredients and you can make this in the microwave. It is seriously just that simple.
They great thing is if you are a holiday baker, you probably already have all the ingredients to make it. Impress your family and friends this holiday season with this made from scratch old fashioned white chocolate fudge.
Ingredients for Easy Vanilla Fudge:
- White Chocolate Chips
- Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Vanilla Extract
How to Make Vanilla Fudge:
- Add White chocolate Chips to bowl – First, place the white chocolate chips in a microwave safe dish.
- Slowly microwave – Next, microwave the chips in 30 second intervals, stirring between each interval until they are melted.
- Combine additional Ingredients – Stir in the condensed milk, vanilla extract and salt with a wooden spoon.
- Prepare baking dish – Line an 8X8 baking dish with wax paper, foil or parchment paper. Pour the mixture into the pan.
- Layer the Fudge – Slightly bang the pan on the countertop to even out the top layer of the fudge.
- Cool Fudge – Allow to cool at room temperature and then place in the refrigerator to set (for approximately 1 hour).
- Serve and Enjoy – Cut and serve and enjoy.
Tips for the Best Vanilla Fudge:
It is not hard at all. Anyone can make fudge. I do not consider myself a baker and I can make it.
- Creamy Chocolate — If you have problems with the white chocolate being creamy when melted, add a small amount of vegetable oil to the melted chocolate.
- Use Quality Chocolate – I have found it is best to use a good quality chocolate. Since this is the main ingredient, make sure to get good chocolate. It will make a difference in the melting process and in the final product.
- Microwave Fudge is the Best – There are lots of different recipes and techniques but microwave fudge is my favorite. It is such an easy way to make fudge and turns out amazing.
- Other Tips – Make sure before you start making fudge, you go read our 5 Tips to make the perfect fudge recipe. If you follow these 5 basic tips, you are bound to have fudge that will keep the crowds coming back for more.
How long does this Easy Vanilla Fudge last?
Vanilla fudge will last about 2 weeks if placed in an air tight container. You can leave at room temperature or you can place in the refrigerator. It will extend the freshness of the fudge of placed in the fridge.
The fudge will last about 3 weeks if place in an air tight container in the refrigerator.
What’s the Secret to Perfect Fudge?
When we are preparing to make this vanilla fudge recipe, we make sure that we have all the ingredients available. We prepare our pan by lining with foil and parchment paper. Then we begin melting the chocolate in the microwave.
The secret is to make sure that you don’t overcook the chocolate when melting in the microwave. Burnt tasting fudge doesn’t taste very good. Melting the chocolate and stirring in the 30 second intervals will make sure you fudge sets and is creamy and delicious.
Variations for Vanilla Fudge:
- Add in Sprinkles – If you are making these for holiday, mix in some red and green sprinkles for a Christmas themed fudge.
- Add in Food Coloring – You can add in some orange food coloring to make orange inspired fudge. This would be a great treat for Halloween or Thanksgiving.
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chips –Mix in some peanut butter chocolate chips for a peanut butter flavor fudge.
- Fall Fudge – Add butterscotch chocolate chips with some cinnamon and apple extract for a perfect fall flavored fudge.
- Dark Chocolate Chips – Mix in dark chocolate chips or melt some and swirl into your vanilla fudge.
- Mix in Nuts – This fudge would be amazing with some sliced almonds or crushed walnuts.
- Add Dried Fruit – For an easy way to change the flavor and look of this vanilla fudge add in some dried fruit.
How to Store:
Fudge can be stored in a airtight container in refrigerator or room temperature. It will last about 2 weeks at room temperature.
Can you Freeze Fudge?
Freezing fudge is a great option if you want it to last longer. Wrap fudge with plastic wrap and foil and place in the freezer. It will last about 2 months if stored properly. Check out Can You Freeze Fudge for more information.
Print this recipe for Vanilla Fudge below:
- Place the white chocolate chips in a microwave safe dish.
- Microwave the chips in 30 second intervals, stirring between each interval until they are melted.
- Stir in the condensed milk, vanilla extract and salt.
- Line an 8X8 baking dish with foil or parchment paper.
- Pour the mixture into the pan. Slightly bang the pan on the countertop to even out the top layer of the fudge.
- Allow to cool at room temperature and then place in the refrigerator to set (for approximately 1 hour).
- Cut and serve. Enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
Try these other fudge recipes:
- Peanut butter Chocolate Chip fudge
- 2 Ingredient Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
- Sugar Cookie Fudge Recipe
- Unicorn Fudge Recipe
- The World’s Best Fudge
- Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe
- 3 Minute Microwave Fudge
- Oreo Fudge Recipe