Christmas No Bake Cookies are so delicious for a holiday treat in minutes. With only 5 ingredients, you can make these quickly for holiday parties, gifts and more.
Christmas No Bake Cookies
Holiday cookies and treats are so much fun to make. It’s even better when they are so simple. This recipe is definitely one of the easiest with just 5 simple ingredients. Skip the store bought treats and make this easy recipe instead.
You don’t have to turn on your oven to make this delicious cookie recipe. It is so tasty with the white chocolate, peanut butter, marshmallows and more. The entire recipe for no bake cookies is budget friendly and makes a great gift to hand out.
Another easy and delicious holiday treat is this Christmas Candy recipe. We love to enjoy these treats without a ton of work.
Why we love this recipe:
- It is so easy with just 5 ingredients. You won’t find any complicated ingredients or huge lists of things to buy.
- This no bake dessert takes just minutes. You can have this ready to enjoy in under 30 minutes. It is super quick and easy.
- The peanut butter and chocolate combination is amazing. It is kid friendly and sure to be a hit with everyone.
- White Chocolate Bark
- Creamy Peanut Butter
- Quick oats (don’t use old fashioned oats)
- Miniature Marshmallows
- Red and Green Jimmie Sprinkles
How to make No Bake Christmas Cookies:
- Step 1. Prepare the baking sheets with wax paper. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Step 2. Melt the chocolate. Melt the white chocolate bark based on the package instructions in a large mixing bowl. Chocolate bark melts smoother than white chocolate chips.
- Step 3. Add the peanut butter. Stir in the creamy peanut butter until smooth.
- Step 4. Mix in the oats and marshmallows. Add in the quick oats, marshmallows and half of the sprinkles.
- Step 5. Scoop the cookies. Use a cookie scoop or two spoons to drop the mixture onto a lined baking sheet.
- Step 6. Add the sprinkles. Top each cookie with the remaining sprinkles.
- Step 7. Let the cookies set. Allow to rest at room temperature until set, about 20 minutes to 30 minutes (to speed up setting refrigerate).
- Step 8. Serve this quick and easy treat. Then the cookies are ready to serve and enjoy! This no bake cookie recipe is so easy.
How to store:
Store cookies in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week. You can also place them in the fridge up to 2 weeks.
You can also freeze these cookies. Make sure they have completely set. Then transfer to a freeer bag or container.
Freeze up to 2 months. Allow to thaw overnight in the fridge when ready to enjoy this delicious cookie. This is the perfect option to save time for holiday parties and more.
Tips for Success:
- Melt the Chocolate. You can melt this in the microwave or using a double boiler. Either method is fine but be careful that you do not burn it.
- Regular Creamy Peanut Butter is best. I do not recommend using natural peanut butter in this chocolate no bake recipe. The oil in natural peanut butter will alter the texture in the final product.
- The recipe is best with quick cooking oats. Don’t use old fashioned oats because they have a different texture and take longer to cook.
- Line the cookie sheet. This no bake treat is very sticky before they set. Make sure to take an extra minute to line the cookie trays first.
- Sprinkles. Jimmies work best in this recipe because they do not bleed. Other types of sprinkles can bleed into the white chocolate coating. It will still taste great but might not look as pretty.
Variations and Substitutions
- Chocolate Chips. Substitute milk chocolate chips for the white chocolate wafers. You can also use dark chocolate for these tasty chocolate covered cookies. Anothe idea to try is Toffee Chips or butterscotch.
- Sprinkles. Swap out the Christmas sprinkles for any holiday or occasion. This recipe is easy to enjoy all year round for an easy no bake peanut butter treat.
- Rice Krispies. You can substitute rice krispie cereal instead of using oatmeal in the recipe.
- Top with mini chocolate chips. Before the cookies set, top each cookie with a few mini chocolate chips. It will look pretty and add more chocolate taste.
- Nuts. Peanuts, almonds and pecans taste great in this recipe for a little extra crunch.
- Mix-ins. Other ideas to try include crushed pretzels, coconut, oreos and candy canes. Mini M&M candy is also fun and festive to sprinkle on top.
- Dried Fruit. Cranberries, raisins and more would taste great.
- Nut Butter. You can swap the peanut butter for cashew butter or another alternative if you desire.
As you can see there are many different flavor combinations you can try in this recipe. It is a great base cookie recipe and amazing as is. However, feel free to try a few of these different additions for a new flavor twist.
This is one of the easiest cookie recipes. With so few ingredients and hardly any time, it will be ready to serve in no time. The rich chocolate and peanut butter taste so delicious together.
Print this easy No Bake Christmas Cookies recipe:
Christmas No Bake Cookies
- 16 ounces White Chocolate Bark
- 3/4 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 cups quick oats don’t use old fashioned oats
- 1 1/2 cups Miniature Marshmallows
- 1/2 cup Red and Green Jimmie Sprinkles
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Melt the white chocolate bark based on the package instructions in a large mixing bowl.
- Stir in the creamy peanut butter until smooth.
- Add in the quick oats, marshmallows and half of the sprinkles.
- Use a cookie scoop or two spoons to drop the mixture onto lined baking sheets.
- Top each cookie with the remaining sprinkles.
- Allow to rest at room temperature until set, about 20 – 30 minutes (to speed up setting refrigerate).
- Then the cookies are ready to serve and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
More Easy No Bake Christmas Treats:
- Christmas Chocolate Covered Oreos
- Easy Christmas Wreath Cookies
- Christmas Chocolate Covered Pretzel Rods