This 3 Ingredient Easter White Chocolate Bark Recipe is great dessert to celebrate Easter. Add your favorite candies and sprinkles and you will have a dessert that everyone will love.
Easter White Chocolate Bark Recipe:
Easter White chocolate Bark Recipe is so simple to make. Plus with only three ingredients, it is budget friendly. This is a fun activity and dessert to do with the kids this holiday season.
Add in your favorite pastel M&M and sprinkles to make this white chocolate bark so festive. In fact, the options are endless on what you can add. In about 20 minutes, you can have a fun Easter treat.
This no-bake, super easy dessert is great for a last minute get-together or for a family movie night. It is also perfect for your kids class party and fancy enough for your Easter dinner.
What else can be added to White Chocolate Bark?
Melted White Chocolate can easily transform into an amazing dessert option. There are so many different things that can be added to add color and flavor to white chocolate bark. Here are some of our favorites:
- Dried Fruits and Nuts
- Crushed Oreo
- White Chocolate Chips
- Easter Candy of your Choice – I used Easter (Spring) M&Ms
- Pastel Sprinkles
How to make White Chocolate Bark:
- Prepare Baking Sheet – Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt the White Chocolate – Place the white chocolate chips in a microwave safe dish. Microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring after each interval until the chocolate is completely melted.
- Pour Melted Chocolate – Spread the white chocolate onto the parchment paper.
- Add the Candy and Sprinkles – Then sprinkle the candy and sprinkles on top of the melted white chocolate.
- Let the chocolate harden – Then let the bark sit at room temperature until the chocolate hardens (about 2-3 hours). Or you can put the mixture in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Break into Pieces – Once the chocolate has re-harden, break the bark into pieces and then serve.
- Store and Enjoy – Store any leftover bark in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
How do you melt White Chocolate:
Place white chocolate chip in a microwave safe bowl. Place in the microwave and heat for 20 seconds. Remove from the microwave and stir. Continue this process until melted.
Make sure to not over heat white chocolate as it easy to burn.
Another option is melting the chocolate on a double boiler.
Easter Bunny Bark Add-ins:
This Easter Bunny bark can be made with all different types of candy, sprinkles and you can even use candy melts. Change the candy for the holiday that you are celebrating or a birthday. It would even be fun to mix the colors for your favorite sports team.
These are some of our favorite variation for Easter Bunny Bark:
- Robin Eggs
- Chocolate Easter Bunnies
- Chocolate Covered Pastel Almonds
- Jelly Beans
How to Store Easter Bark:
Easter Bark will last up to two weeks at room temperature. Be sure to store in an airtight container to keep the Easter Bark fresh.
If you need it to last longer, place in the freezer safe container or bag. It will last up to 3 months.
Variations for the best Chocolate Bark:
- Add Different Candy’s – Choose any type of candy that you want and break or chop into bite size pieces.
- Sprinkle Nuts – Adding nuts to the chocolate bark with your favorite candy is always a family favorite.
- Celebrate different Holidays – Use different colors of sprinkles for other holidays- red and green for Christmas, green for St. Patrick’s Day, orange and black for Halloween, pink and red for Valentine’s Day. These are great year round.
- Use Different Chocolate – Try using milk chocolate or dark chocolate for a change.
- Candy Melts – We love melting candy melts and swirling them into the chocolate.
Can Easter Bark be made ahead of time?
Yes, this is the perfect dessert to be made ahead of time. Not only is the recipe easy to make, but it is great to prepare ahead of all of your holiday baking.
White Chocolate Easter Bark Candy is great for Gift giving!
Easter Bark is a great to make into gifts. We love to prepare a big batch of white chocolate bar and wrap in cellophane and hand out to our friends and family. Since it doesn’t have to be refrigerator, it travels well and easy to store.
My kids always like making Easter treat for their friends and family.
Print Recipe here for Easter White Chocolate Bark:
Easter White Chocolate Bark
- 32 oz White Chocolate Chips
- Easter Candy of your Choice – I used Easter Spring M&Ms
- Pastel Sprinkles
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the white chocolate chips in a microwave safe dish. Microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring after each interval until the chocolate is completely melted.
- Spread the white chocolate out on the parchment paper.
- Then sprinkle the candy and sprinkles on top of the melted white chocolate.
- Then let the bark sit at room temperature until the chocolate hardens (about 2-3 hours). Or you can put the mixture in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Once the chocolate has re-harden, break the bark into pieces and then serve.
- Store any leftover bark in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe