Keto cheesecake fat bomb recipe is a game changer. You can enjoy decadent low carb cheesecake that is keto friendly without any guilt. Plus, the recipe is super easy.
Keto Cheesecake Fat Bomb
If you love cheesecake but need to stay on track with keto, this easy Keto Cheesecake Fat Bomb recipe is the one to try. Each bite is so rich and creamy. You will not believe it is low carb because it is so creamy and amazing.
They are so decadent and you don’t need to eat much to satisfy your sweet tooth. These little cheesecake fat bombs are just the best. They are low in net carbs and gluten free.
The entire family actually loved these which says a lot. It is one of my favorite keto recipes.
What is a Keto Fat Bomb?
Fat bombs help keep you on track while on a keto diet. They are perfect for a quick snack or treat helping to keep you on track with your diet. There are different variety of fat bombs.
Fat bombs can be made sweet or savory, made with chocolate, zero-calorie sweeteners or naturally sweeteners that are keto friendly. These bite size fat bombs can be enjoyed as a snack, dessert, or as a meal replacement.
These high healthy fat bombs are easy to make with easy ingredients.
Are Fat Bombs OK on Keto?
Yes, these low carb keto treat are the perfect snack or dessert to keep you full and energized if you are following the Keto Diet. If you are not on the Ketogenic Diet then they could cause you to gain weight.
Those that are not on the keto diet and have one of these fat bombs, you body could store the fat as it not used to high fat ingredients.
Ingredients for Cheesecake Fat Bombs
- Cream cheese (room temperature)
- Butter or Coconut Oil
- Heavy Cream
- Vanilla Extract
- Sugar Free Baking Chocolate Grated for Topping
How to make Keto Fat Bomb:
- Mix Ingredients together – First, add all the ingredients to a medium mixing bowl. Beat with an electric mixer for 1-2 minutes or until mix through and creamy.
- Scoop into pan – Scoop batter using a cookie scoop into a mini cupcake pan (lined or unlined).
- Top with Chocolate – Top with sprinkles of shavings of sugar free baking chocolate. This is optional but so tasty.
- Cool Fat Bombs – Place in the fridge to set for 1-2 hours or in the freezer for up to 30 minutes.
- Remove and Enjoy – Remove from cupcake tins and transfer them into an air-tight container. Refrigerate for up to 2 weeks.
Do I need to use a Mold?
You do not need to use a specific mold to make these fat bombs. We actually use our mini muffin pan with mini cupcake holders. The mini muffin pan is the perfect size to make the balls form evenly.
We also like using a silicone cupcake holder. It allows for your to easily pop the fat bombs out of the muffin pan easily.
If you do not have a mini muffin pan, then you can freeze the fat bomb batter as a whole for about an hour. Then scoop the batter with a cookie scoop then freeze again.
Keto fat bombs cream cheese Tips:
- Use a Cookie Scoop – I like to use a cookie scoop to scoop keto fat bomb recipes into servings on a muffin pan. The cookie scoop really helps to make them all the same size. You can buy a set and I promise you will use them for all sorts of things. We use them for cookies, cupcakes and even meatballs.
- Melt Coconut Oil – Before mixing the other ingredients with coconut oil, make sure it is melted. You can melt it in the microwave or on the stove top.
- Freezing fat bombs – To individually freeze your fat bombs, place them on a baking sheet and freeze for about 30 minutes. Then you can place them all in a freezer safe container or zip lock back to freeze.
Fat Bomb Pantry Supplies:
If you enjoy making fat bombs as much as I do, make sure you always have the following items. So when the craving hits you, you will be able to quickly make up a batch.
- Coconut Oil
- Cocoa Powder
- Stevia Sweetener
- Peanut Butter
- Cashew Butter
- Almond Butter
- Shredded Coconut
Always make sure to check ingredients before purchasing items, to make sure they fit within your keto lifestyle.
What kind of Sweetener do I use?
When picking a sweetener make sure to always check the ingredients. We like using powdered erythritol as it easily replace sugar as a 1:1 ratio. It also doesn’t leave a bitter taste like most replacement sweeteners do.
Other options we have tried is Monk Fruit Sweetener and Swerve. Stevia is also a option to replace regular white sugar and is a keto sweetener.
How many fat bombs can you eat on keto?
These are so rich and decadent that really one or two satisfy. Often I will grab just one and that does the trick.
A little truly goes a long way with these delicious fat bombs. I love that it is so easy to enjoy cheesecake that is keto friendly without the guilt.
You can stay on track with a ketogenic lifestyle and still enjoy treats like these delicious cheesecake fat bombs. They really are so easy.
I have even used dark chocolate chips with the cream cheese fat bombs. Yum!
- Add in Shredded Coconut – If you love coconut, grab some sugar free shredded coconut to mix in with these fat bombs.
- Chopped Nuts – For some extra crunch, mix in some chopped nuts. Chopped almonds or chopped pecans are my favorite to add in.
- Edible Essential Oil – If you have orange or peppermint essential oil, they are a great addition to these fat bombs.
- Protein Powder – To increase your protein, add in a scoop of protein powder to the fat bomb mix.
How to Store Fat Bombs:
Store Keto Cream Cheese Fat Bombs in an air tight container. Keep them refrigerated as they are best served cold. They will last up to 2 weeks.
When you are meal prepping your lunches, make sure to add this to your list. One keto fat bombs cures my sweet tooth.
Ours never last that long though because we gobble them up. They are just so amazing. You are going to go crazy over them.
Can you Freeze Keto Cheesecake Fat Bombs?
Yes, we recommend placing the fat bombs in the freezer. Place in the freezer for 1-2 hours or until completely frozen. Once frozen, remove from mini cupcake tin and store in a freezer-safe plastic bag in the freezer.
Note- These will melt rapidly so you do need to keep them in the freezer.
Print keto cheesecake fat bomb recipe:
Keto Cheesecake Fat Bombs
- 8 oz Cream cheese at room temperature
- 4 oz butter or coconut oil
- 4 oz Heavy Cream
- 2-3 tablespoons erythritol
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Sugar free Baking chocolate grated for topping
- Add all the ingredients to a medium mixing bowl. Beat with an electric mixer for 1-2 minutes or until mix through and creamy.
- Scoop batter using a cookie scoop into a mini cupcake pan (lined or unlined).
- Top with sprinkles of shavings of sugar free baking chocolate (optional)
- Place in the fridge to set for 1-2 hours or in the freezer for up to 30 minutes.
- Remove from cupcake tins and transfer them into an air-tight container. refrigerate for up to 2 weeks
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe