Each bite of Peppermint Fudge melts in your mouth and tastes heavenly. The entire recipe only calls for 4 ingredients and the fudge is super easy to make.
This easy White Chocolate Peppermint Fudge recipe is so creamy and loaded with peppermint flavor. It is the perfect flavor for the holiday season. I make tons of Christmas desserts every year and this is a favorite.
If you love peppermint flavor as much as I do, you must try Peppermint Bark Recipe. It’s easy, delicious and perfect for holiday trays or gifts.
Table of Contents
Why we love this recipe:
- It’s only 4 ingredients. With so few ingredients, this recipe is super easy. You don’t even need a candy thermometer for this no bake Christmas recipe.
- Perfect for the holidays. The peppermint flavor is wonderful for Christmas.
- Fudge is a great gift idea. Pass this out to friends, family and neighbors for Christmas gifts.
Ingredients for Easy Peppermint Fudge:
- White Chocolate Chips
- Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Crushed Peppermint Candy Pieces
- Peppermint Extract
Scroll to the bottom of the post and find the complete ingredient list and recipe instructions.
Recipe Peppermint Fudge Variations:
- Use Milk Chocolate Chips or dark chocolate chips instead of white chocolate to make chocolate fudge. Then top with a white chocolate layer.
- Top with sea salt – We love the sweet and salty taste when we add sea salt on the fudge.
- Sprinkles – Mix in sprinkles to make the fudge even more festive.
- Chocolate Layer – You can create a chocolate layer on the fudge. Top with the crushed peppermint for an eye pleasing fudge.
- Crushed Oreo – Add an extra crunch to the fudge and mix in some crushed Oreo.
How to Make Peppermint Fudge:
Step 1. Melt the white chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl. Continue to melt in 30 second intervals and stir in between each one.
Step 2. Mix in additional ingredients. Combine the condensed milk, peppermint extract and part of the crushed candy cane pieces. Make sure to save some for the top.
Step 3. Pour the fudge mixture into the baking pan. Sprinkle crushed candy canes on top of the fudge.
Step 4. Allow the chocolate mixture to cool and then refrigerate for about an hour. Cut into pieces and serve.
Candy Cane Fudge Tips:
- Creamy Chocolate – If you have problems with the white chocolate being creamy when melted, add a small amount of vegetable oil to the melted chocolate.
- Line Baking Dish – Make sure to line baking dish with parchment paper for easy clean up and to remove fudge. It’s much easier with a prepared pan.
- Melting Chocolate – Make sure to slowly melt chocolate as your do not want it to burn. Heat in 30 second intervals and stir.
- Food Coloring – You can add in food coloring to the fudge. We recommend a red food coloring for a fun and festive twist.
- Swirling Fudge – If you decided to add in other colors, mix sure to only swirl the chocolate together. You do not want the colors to blend.
Frequently Asked Questions
Since we love all things peppermint, this fudge does not last long at our house. It goes pretty quickly.
However, you can store it in an airtight container with lid to keep it fresh. We never have to worry about the shelf life because everyone eats this so quickly.
There are lots of different recipes and techniques but microwave fudge is my favorite. It is such an easy way to make fudge and turns out amazing.
Make sure before you start making fudge, you go read our 5 Tips to make the perfect fudge recipe. If you follow these 5 basic tips, you are bound to have fudge that will keep the crowds coming back for more.
Store leftover fudge with candy canes in an airtight container for up to 7 days. We recommend placing a sheet of wax paper in between the layers to prevent the fudge from sticking.
Separate the Peppermint Bark fudge recipe with wax paper inside an airtight container. Place in the freezer up to 3 months. This is very convenient if you do a lot of holiday baking. You can make and freeze the fudge ahead of time.
When you are ready to serve, remove from freeze and let thaw on the counter for about 2 hours. Serve at room temperature if you prefer.
More easy fudge recipes:
- Tips to make the Perfect Fudge
- The World’s Best Fudge
- Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe
- 3 Minute Microwave Fudge
- Oreo Fudge Recipe
Try more peppermint treats:
- Chocolate Dipped Peppermint Cookie Recipe
- Peppermint Bark Recipe
- 20 Easy Peppermint Desserts Recipes
Try this easy recipe for Peppermint Bark Fudge. Then please leave a comment and star recipe rating!
- 18 oz White Chocolate Chips
- 14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3/4 cup Crushed Peppermint Candy Canes
- 1 tsp Peppermint Extract
- Place the white chocolate chips in a microwave safe dish.
- Microwave the chips in 30 second intervals, stirring between each interval until they are melted.
- Stir in the condensed milk, the peppermint extract and ½ cup of the crushed candy canes (save the remaining for the top)
- Line an 8X8 baking dish with foil or parchment paper.
- Pour the mixture into the pan and top with the remaining crushed candy canes.
- Allow to cool at room temperature and then place in the refrigerator to set (for approximately 1 hour).
- Cut and serve. Enjoy!
- *Notes: If you have problems with the white chocolate being creamy when melted, add a small amount of vegetable oil to the melted chocolate.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe