Red White and Blue Crinkle Cake Mix Cookies are so soft and delicious. Plus, they are so festive and patriotic. Make these delicious cookies today for a tasty treat.
Red White and Blue Cake Mix Crinkle Cookies:
We love these fun Red, White and Blue Cookies. They look adorable and taste amazing. They are seriously the best of both worlds and will be the star of the show at your next party.
We love red, white and blue themed items and this is so easy using a cake mix. Whip this up in hardly anytime at all for the best cookie recipe. Crinkle cookies with cake mix make the best cookies and adding in the patriotic colors makes them so fun and festive.
You only need a few ingredients to make these 4th of July cookies. They taste amazing and will impress your guest at your Fourth of July gatherings.
- White Cake Mixes
- Vegetable Oil
- Confectioners Sugar
- Red Food Coloring
- Blue Food Coloring
How to make Red White and Blue Cake Mix Cookies:
- Step 1 – Prepare Oven for Baking – First, preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Step 2 – Mix Ingredients for Cake – Next, mix the oil, eggs and the cake mix in a large bowl. The batter will be thick but this is normal.
- Step 3 – Add Red food coloring – Stir in the red food coloring until the dough is the coloring that you desire.
- Step 4 – Mix other cake mix – Then mix the 2nd cake mix, oil, and eggs in a separate bowl.
- Step 5 – Add Blue Food Coloring – Stir the blue food coloring until the dough until the dough is the coloring that you desire.
- Step 6 – Mix Cake Mix By Hand – You can use a stand mixer or hand mixer for these cookies until dough forms.
- Step 7 – Use a Cookie Scoop – Then use a cookie scoop to make round balls and roll the dough in powdered sugar and bake.
- Step 8 – Put cookie dough on cookie sheet – Place on cookie sheets leaving about 2 inches between cookies.
- Step 9 – Press dough balls with a glass – Then use a glass to gently press each cookie down.
- Step 10 – Bake Cookies – Bake until cookies brown slightly on the edges.
- Step 11 – Cool and Serve – Allow to cool completely on a wire rack and then serve.
Red White and Blue Cake Mix Cookie Tips:
- Cooking Scoop – I also highly recommend using a cookie scoop. You will thank me later because it saves so much time on spooning out the cookies.
- Line Baking Sheets – Another handy kitchen item I like to use are these baking liners to bake my cookies. Clean up is easy and the cookies turn out perfectly every time. You can also use baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Dough Tip – The dough will be sticky. If you find this hard to scoop into balls, refrigerate for about an hour and that should help.
How to Store:
Store your leftover cookies in an airtight container. These cookies are best eaten within 2 days. This is one cookie that doesn’t last long at my house.
Can you Freeze Cake Mix Cookies?
Yes, you can freeze cake mix cookies. These are the perfect cookies to make ahead of time.
Learn how to freeze cookies here. No last minute baking when you already have them done.
4th of July Cake Mix Cookie Variations:
- Frosting – These cookies would be delicious with a cream cheese frosting spread over the top of the cookies.
- Change Cake Mix – Feel free to change the cake mix. You can easily use a chocolate cake mix or a yellow cake mix to make these cookies.
- Chocolate Chips – Add in chocolate chips to the cake mix batter. We recommend white chocolate chips or milk chocolate chips for added flavor.
- Sprinkles – Top cookies with red, white and blue sprinkles to add flavor and texture to the cookies.
More Cake Mix Cookies Recipes:
- Peanut butter cake mix cookies
- Chocolate Crinkle Cookie
- Funfetti Cake Mix Cookies
- Lemon Cake Mix Cookie Recipe
Print recipe for Red White and Blue Crinkle Cake Mix Cookies:
Red white and blue crinkle cake mix cookies
- 2 white cake mixes
- 4 eggs
- 2/3 cup oil separated
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Red Food Coloring
- Blue Food Coloring
- First, preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Next, mix the cake mix, 2 eggs and ⅓ of the oil in a large mixing bowl. The batter will be thick. Stir in the red food coloring until the dough is the coloring that you desire.
- Then mix the 2nd cake mix, 2 eggs and the remaining oil in a separate bowl. Stir the blue food coloring until the dough until the Doug is the coloring that you desire.
- You can use a stand mixer or hand mixer for these cookies but I recommend mixing by hand since the batter gets so thick!
- Then use a cookie scoop and roll the dough in powdered sugar.
- Place on cookie sheets leaving about 2 inches between cookies.
- Then use a glass to gently press each cookie down.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until cookies brown slightly on the edges.
- Allow to cool completely and then serve.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe