Strawberry Fluff Salad has just 5 ingredients and a few simple steps. It is light and fluffy for the best dessert, snack or side dish.
Strawberry Fluff Salad is so easy with basic ingredients. It is packed with strawberry flavor and so creamy. This no bake recipe is simple enough for busy parents.
Table of contents
What is Fluff Salad?
It is a delicious combination of whipped cream, pudding mix, jello and more. The simple mix of ingredients results in a soft and fluffy texture.
From picnics and potlucks to a barbecue, this strawberry jello salad recipe is perfect!
- Cook and Serve Vanilla Pudding Mix
- Strawberry Jello Mix
- Whipped Topping (thawed)
- Mini Marshmallows
- Fresh Strawberries (diced)
Find the complete ingredient list for strawberry fluff salad recipe at the bottom of the page.
Substitutions and Additions
- Jello. Swap the strawberry jello for any variety you like. Some ideas include raspberry, peach, pineapple and more.
- Fruit. Crushed pineapple or pineapple chunks, peaches, mandarin oranges all make great options.
- Nuts. If you like nuts, fold them into the recipe when you add the marshmallows. Pecans, almonds and walnuts work great and add a nice crunch.
- Coconut Flakes. Sprinkle in coconut for added flavor.
Step by step instructions
Step 1. Whisk together the pudding mix, jello mix and water in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil.
Step 2. Next, remove from the heat and place in a heat resistant large mixing bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until thickened. Then beat with a mixer until creamy.
Step 3. Then gently fold in the cool whip.
Step 4. Fold in the marshmallows and fresh strawberries until combined. This is why you need a large bowl to make strawberry jello fluff salad.
Step 5. Stir everything together. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
Step 6. Serve strawberry fluff recipe cold and enjoy!
This salad is best served the day before serving it. Leftovers can be refrigerated in an airtight container for 2-3 days.
- Cook and Serve Pudding is best. Do not use instant vanilla pudding mix in the recipe. The results will not be the same with instant pudding mix.
- Don’t prepare more than a day in advance. The mixture will become runny if made too far ahead.
- Reduce the chill time. If you are short on time, place the mixture in the freezer to reduce the time instead of the fridge.
- Cool-Whip is best. I do not suggest Homemade Whipped Cream Recipe in this recipe. It does not hold up as well.
More Fluff Salad Recipes
Give this yummy and easy dessert salad a try. Then leave a comment and star rating.
Strawberry Fluff Salad
- 1 pkg Cook and Serve Vanilla Pudding Mix 4.6 ounces
- 1 pkg Strawberry Jello Mix 6 ounces
- 3 cups Water
- 16 ounces Whipped Topping thawed
- 10 ounces Mini Marshmallows
- 2 cups Fresh Strawberries diced
- Whisk together the pudding mix, jello mix and water in a medium saucepan.
- Heat over medium high heat and bring the mixture to a boil.
- Once the mixture is boiling, remove from heat and place in a large heat resistant mixing bowl.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate until the mixture has thickened (at least 4 hours or overnight).
- Remove the bowl from the refrigerator and beat with an electric mixer until creamy.
- Then gently stir in the whipped topping, marshmallows and fresh strawberries until combined.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Serve cold and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe