Learn how to make the best Marshmallow Fluff Recipes for any occasion. 35 recipes with marshmallow fluff that take very little time to make and turn out amazing.
I am going to show you all of the amazing recipes you can make with a jar of marshmallow creme. The rich flavor of creamy marshmallows in these dessert recipes is delicious.
Our family also loves to make these No Bake Oreo Desserts.
Table of Contents
- 1. Rice Krispie Treats with Marshmallow Fluff
- 2. Marshmallow Frosting
- 3. Homemade Marshmallow Fluff
- 4. Patriotic Whoopie Pies
- 5. Homemade Whoopie Pies
- 6. Grasshopper Pie
- 7. Hot Chocolate Dip
- 8. Booty Dip
- 9. Frozen S’mores
- 10. Harry Potter Butterbeer Fudge
- 11. Peanut Butter Fluff
- 12. Fluffer Nutter Brownies
- 13. Snicker Brownie Bites
- 14. Caramel Marshmallow Brownies
- 15. Crinkle Top Brownies with Marshmallow Fluff
- 16. Marshmallow Peanut Butter Brownies
- 17. Milky Way Brownie Bites
- 18. Peanut Butter Krispie Brownies
- 19. Marshmallow Swirl Brownies
- 20. Peanut Caramel Brownie Bites
- 21. Coconut Truffles
- 22. Giggle Bites
- 23. Killer Crunch Brownies
- 24. Krispy Brownie Delights
- 25. Rocky Road Brownie Bites
- 26. Marshmallow Krispie Topped Brownies
- 27. S’mores Brownies
- 28. Chocolate Marshmallow Cookies
- 29. Chocolate Chip Marshmallow Cookies
- 30. Chocolate Marshmallow Fluff
- 31. Hot Chocolate with Marshmallow Fluff
- 32. Hot Cocoa Sandwich Cookies with Marshmallow Fluff Filling
- 33. Chocolate Marshmallow Ice Cream
- 34. Mississippi Mud Cake
- 35. Strawberry Fudge with Marshmallow Fluff
1. Rice Krispie Treats with Marshmallow Fluff
The classic flavor of rice krispie treats with a jar of marshmallow fluff cannot be beat.
2. Marshmallow Frosting
With only 5 ingredients, this marshmallow cream frosting is delicious with cupcakes.
3. Homemade Marshmallow Fluff
Learn how to make marshmallow fluff from scratch.
4. Patriotic Whoopie Pies
These festive cookies are so decadent with the cream filling.
5. Homemade Whoopie Pies
Chocolate lovers will go crazy over these whoopie pies with cream in the middle.
6. Grasshopper Pie
The luscious filling comes together in a mixing bowl for an easy dessert.
7. Hot Chocolate Dip
There are only 4 ingredients in this easy dessert dip. Store in the refrigerator and serve at room temperature.
8. Booty Dip
Anyone can make this dip quickly with just 4 ingredients and easy instructions.
9. Frozen S’mores
The rich layers of Frozen S’mores is easy to make using a baking pan and the freezer.
10. Harry Potter Butterbeer Fudge
The layers of this fudge with vanilla flavor and more combine for a tasty treat.
11. Peanut Butter Fluff
If you love to enjoy a fluffernutter sandwich, you will love this Peanut Butter and Marshmallow dip with cream cheese. It is the best fruit dip.
12. Fluffer Nutter Brownies
Each swirly bite of these brownies is rich and delicious.
13. Snicker Brownie Bites
Rich nougat, chocolate and more combine for the best texture in brownies.
14. Caramel Marshmallow Brownies
Combine the delicious flavors of rice krispy treats, brownies and more for a great dessert using your stand mixer.
15. Crinkle Top Brownies with Marshmallow Fluff
Fudgy brownies and fluffy marshmallows come together for the perfect treat.
16. Marshmallow Peanut Butter Brownies
The peanut butter filling with the marshmallows and chocolate taste heavenly.
17. Milky Way Brownie Bites
The flavors of brownies mixed together with caramel and more combine for a fabulous treat.
18. Peanut Butter Krispie Brownies
Rice Krispie Treats mixed together with brownies, marshmallows and more will be a hit with guests.
19. Marshmallow Swirl Brownies
Fudgy Brownies topped with gooey marshmallows and more chocolate will be a showstopper.
20. Peanut Caramel Brownie Bites
Multiple layers of decadence make this dessert fabulous.
21. Coconut Truffles
Each chocolate dipped treat will melt in your mouth.
22. Giggle Bites
The sweet brownie base is complimented with salted caramel, peanuts and rich chocolate.
23. Killer Crunch Brownies
Gooey marshmallow cream is piled on top of brownies and peanut butter topping.
24. Krispy Brownie Delights
There are multiple layers of this rich delight.
25. Rocky Road Brownie Bites
These bite size desserts are perfect for parties.
26. Marshmallow Krispie Topped Brownies
If you love brownies and rice krispy treats, this is the recipe to try.
27. S’mores Brownies
Gooey marshmallow fluff, chocolate, graham crackers and more make these brownies a winner.
28. Chocolate Marshmallow Cookies
Ribbons of marshmallow fluff make each bite decadent.
29. Chocolate Chip Marshmallow Cookies
Take chocolate chip cookies up a level with the addition of marshmallow cream.
30. Chocolate Marshmallow Fluff
This recipe is perfect for vegans if you have dietary needs.
31. Hot Chocolate with Marshmallow Fluff
Enjoy a rich cup of hot cocoa with marshmallow fluff instead of whip cream.
32. Hot Cocoa Sandwich Cookies with Marshmallow Fluff Filling
This recipe is super easy with pantry staples.
33. Chocolate Marshmallow Ice Cream
Dark Chocolate chunks, marshmallow fluff and more combine into the best ice cream.
34. Mississippi Mud Cake
If you haven’t tried Mississippi Mud Cake, you are missing out on a heavenly marshmallow fluff recipe.
35. Strawberry Fudge with Marshmallow Fluff
Not only is this fudge so pretty but it tastes great too with the rich sugar mixture.