This Homemade Easy Blondie Recipe is loaded with white chocolate chips for a chewy and gooey treat. Blondie brownies are super easy to make and such a classic treat.
Easy Blondie Recipe:
This classic white chocolate blondie recipe is nothing short of amazing! The rich vanilla flavor and brown sugar combine for one decadent dessert bar.
It is so easy to make this homemade treat. Each bite is the perfect combination of white chocolate and more. This easy recipe is a must try. This dessert has flavors of butterscotch with the vanilla and brown sugar combination.
The ingredients are simple and this dessert recipe is a crowd favorite. This is the perfect dessert to bring to all your holiday gatherings. You might also like Strawberry Lemon Blondies Recipe.
What is a Blondie made of?
A blondie is a dessert bar made from vanilla, brown sugar, white chocolate morsels and other tasty ingredients. The combination of these ingredients are make these Homemade Blondies are rich, buttery, and chewy.
When making blondies it will depend on the chocolate flavor and the main ingredient brown sugar. The brown sugar that is added it gives the blonder dessert the molasses flavor.
We do recommend using dark brown brown sugar for this recipe since brown sugar is the main ingredient.
What is the Difference between a Brownie and a Blondie?
The main difference between a blondie and a brownie is the cocoa powder. There is no cocoa powder in a blondie. When you make a brownie melted chocolate is added with the ingredients to make a brownie.
In a blondie recipe it is white chocolate chips are added but they are not melted.
Ingredients you need:
- Unsalted Butter, softened at room temperature
- Dark Brown Sugar
- Granulated Sugar
- Vanilla Extract
- Baking Powder
- White Chocolate Chips
How to Make Blondies:
- Prepare Oven and Baking Pan. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9X13 baking pan with nonstick spray or parchment paper.
- Mix Ingredients – Beat together the melted butter and sugar in a large mixing bowl. Add in the eggs and vanilla extract. Mix until well combined.
- Stir together Dry Ingredients – In a separate bowl, stir together the flour, baking powder, cornstarch and salt.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients – Next, stir in the flour mixture into the butter/sugar mixture by hand until just combined. Do not over mix.
- Stir in white chocolate chips – Then add in the white chocolate chips.
- Add into pan – Spread the batter into the pan and bake for 25 minutes to 30 minutes. Bake until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Baking time will vary.
- Serve and Enjoy – Allow to cool completely and then cut and enjoy. It is that simple to make!
Tips for Making The Best Blondie Recipe:
- Parchment Paper – I also like to line a baking dish with parchment paper when I bake. It helps make clean up easy and to easily remove blondies from pan.
- Wire Rack – If you don’t have a wire rack, they are so handy to help cool the blondies completely. If you plan to take these blondies out and then cut them these come in handy. They will get used a lot if you bake.
- Mixing Ingredients – Don’t over mix the batter when combining the ingredients.
- Baking Blondies – When baking the blondies make sure not to overbake. We check the blondies after baking for about 20 minutes to see if done.
- Baking Pan – We used a 9×13 pan for this recipe, but if you want a thicker blondie you can use a 8×8 pan.
Try some of these substitutions or additions to these blondies for added flavor.
- Change the Chocolate Chips – Instead of using white chocolate chips mix in butterscotch chips.
- Nuts – A classic blondie recipe include nuts. Mix in some chopped walnuts or any nuts that you prefer.
- Orange Zest – For an orange flavor, mix in a teaspoon of orange zest.
- Cinnamon – A teaspoon of cinnamon always is a crowd favorite.
- Dried Fruit – We suggest some copped cherries would be a great addition to these blondies.
- Cake Flour – For a cake like blondie, you can use cake flour instead of all purpose flour.
- Caramel Syrup – Drizzle Caramel Syrup over the Blondie dessert.
- Gluten Free – If you want to make these gluten free, use a gluten free flour for a 1 to 1 swap for all purpose flour.
How to Make Brown Sugar:
If you are out of brown sugar you can easily make Homemade Brown Sugar with 2 easy ingredients. To make homemade brown sugar combines 2 staple pantry ingredients.
You can either make light brown sugar or dark brown sugar. It all depends on how much of the molasses that you add to the cup of sugar.
With this simple process, you will never find yourself with an empty container of brown sugar. You can simply make your own, so you can still make your favorite chocolate chip cookies.
How to Store:
After the blondies have cool completely, place in an air tight container at room temperature. They will last about 4 days if stored properly.
You can also freeze them which works great if you want to get started on your holiday baking. Wrap the sliced brownies in a plastic wrap and place in a freezer safe bag. They will last about 3 months in the freezer.
Once you are ready to serve, thaw at room temperature.
This is the Best Blondie Recipe:
We love this blondie recipe. They are different than your traditional brownie recipe. The texture is different and the flavor is too.
Dessert Blondies have a dense and chewy texture. Brownies is more cakey and fluffy. This blondie recipe is perfect for your holiday dinners or for a bake sale. If you are hosting a cookie exchange, make this Blondie dessert.
Print this easy blondie recipe below:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9X13 baking pan with nonstick spray or parchment paper.
- Beat together the butter and sugar in a large mixing bowl. Add in the eggs and vanilla extract. Mix until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, stir together the flour, cornstarch, baking powder and salt.
- Then stir in the flour mixture into the butter/sugar mixture by hand until just combined. Do not over mix.
- Then old in the white chocolate chips.
- Spread the batter into the pan and bake for 25-30 minutes until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool completely and then cut and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
Try these other Easy Brownie Recipes:
- Brownie Cookies
- Maple Butter Blondies
- Homemade Brownie Recipe
- Easy Cheesecake Brownies Recipe
- S’mores Brownie Recipe
- Butterscotch Brownies
- One Bowl Brownies
- Oreo Brownies