Get ready for all things pink and delicious with these easy pink desserts. From pies and snacks to cookies and treats, these are the best pink dessert recipes.
Whether you are throwing a baby shower, need inspiration for Valentine’s Day Desserts or just love pink, we have the best recipes. These are all super easy to make, budget friendly and incredibly tasty.
These easy treats are a blast to make and look gorgeous.
Table of Contents
- Why we love these recipes
- 1. Strawberry Dessert Lasagna
- 2. Strawberry Cheesecake Cookies
- 3. Strawberry Sheet Cake Recipe
- 4. Strawberry Crunch Bars
- 5. Strawberry Lemonade Cupcakes
- 6. Chocolate Cupcakes with Strawberry Frosting
- 7. Strawberry Jello Pie
- 8. 2 Ingredient Strawberry Angel Food Cake
- 9. Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies
- 10. Valentine’s Strawberry Chocolate Bark
- 11.Strawberry Rice Krispie Treats
- 12. Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 13. Neapolitan Rice Krispie Treats
- 14. Creamy Candy Cane Pie
- 15. Valentine’s Day Cake Mix Cookies
- 16. Frozen Yogurt.
- 17. Valentine’s Day Pretzel Rods
- 18. Watermelon Cupcakes Recipe
- 19. Valentine’s Day Puppy Chow Recipe
- 20. Valentine’s Day Chocolate Covered Pretzels
- 21. Easter Chocolate Covered Oreos
- 22. Red Velvet Cake Balls
- 23. Strawberry Yogurt Dip Recipe
- 24. Strawberry Cake
- 25. Kool Aid Ice Cream
- 26. Heart Shaped Cake
- 27. Raspberry Fruit Dip Recipe
- 28. Strawberry Delight Recipe
- 29. Pink Popcorn
- 30. Pink Champagne Cupcakes
- 31. Pink Champagne Cake
- More Easy Dessert Recipes
Why we love these recipes
1. Strawberry Dessert Lasagna
Gorgeous layers of cookies and strawberry filling come together for a pretty and tasty dessert. This is stunning once you cut it into individual servings. I love seeing the pretty layers.
2. Strawberry Cheesecake Cookies
The secret to this recipe is using a cake mix. The strawberry flavor is delicious and the recipe is super easy.
3. Strawberry Sheet Cake Recipe
This sheet cake is really moist and topped with the absolute best cream cheese frosting. It is so decadent.
4. Strawberry Crunch Bars
The combination of sugar cookies with the cream cheese layer is perfect with the strawberries. It all makes such a great recipe that everyone will love.
5. Strawberry Lemonade Cupcakes
These cupcakes are almost too pretty to eat. They look fabulous and taste even better. The strawberry lemonade combination is so tasty.
6. Chocolate Cupcakes with Strawberry Frosting
Chocolate cupcakes look stunning with this strawberry frosting. We even topped our cupcakes with chocolate covered strawberries. That is totally optional but looks so beautiful and it is very simple to make.
7. Strawberry Jello Pie
Only 5 ingredients and a few minutes is all you need to make jello pie. It is light and fluffy and so tasty.
8. 2 Ingredient Strawberry Angel Food Cake
If you are looking for simple, this is the recipe to try. With just 2 ingredients, anyone can make this easy recipe. The angel food cake is so light and fluffy. It resembles strawberry shortcake.
9. Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies
These cookies start with a cake mix and it is so simple. They taste really soft and fluffy for a great dessert.
10. Valentine’s Strawberry Chocolate Bark
Chocolate bark is very simple to make but the results look amazing. The swirls of chocolate and sprinkles make this such a festive dessert.
11.Strawberry Rice Krispie Treats
Jazz up plain rice krispies with strawberry flavor. Plus, they are beautiful in this bright pink color.
12. Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
The surprise in the middle is decadent and the recipe is quick to make. The combination of chocolate and strawberry looks stunning and tastes great.
13. Neapolitan Rice Krispie Treats
Make this recipe for a really fun dessert with 3 layers. Each bite is so tasty and the layers are perfect for a dessert table.
14. Creamy Candy Cane Pie
Peppermint fans need to make this recipe for Candy Cane Pie. It is so fluffy with the best filling. Plus, it looks so pretty topped with whipped cream and crushed candy canes.
15. Valentine’s Day Cake Mix Cookies
Whip these cookies up in minutes thanks to a cake mix. The white chocolate chips contrast with the pink for a beautiful cookie.
16. Frozen Yogurt.
17. Valentine’s Day Pretzel Rods
Dip pretzels into white chocolate and roll in sprinkles. Everyone will love the salty and sweet combination. Try other topping such as graham cracker crushed, nuts, coconut and more.
18. Watermelon Cupcakes Recipe
This clever recipe uses chocolate chips to make strawberry cupcakes look like a watermelon. It is perfect for anytime of year.
19. Valentine’s Day Puppy Chow Recipe
This snack mix is perfect for parties, movie night or just because. If you like muddy buddies, this recipe will be a hit. From the powdered sugar and candy to the cereal and pretzels, it is so tasty.
20. Valentine’s Day Chocolate Covered Pretzels
This bite size treat is easy to make, frugal and delicious. Dip pretzels into white chocolate for a fabulous treat. Top with sprinkles to make it even more festive.
21. Easter Chocolate Covered Oreos
This no bake treat uses oreo cookies. Just dip into chocolate and top with your favorite pink sprinkles. This is so fun and easy too.
22. Red Velvet Cake Balls
Cake balls are so pretty and the drizzle of pink all over the top makes it even more stunning. One bite and everyone will love the red velvet on the inside. It is rich and sweet.
23. Strawberry Yogurt Dip Recipe
This delicious strawberry yogurt fruit dip tastes amazing and takes minutes to prepare. It looks so pretty and makes a great dip for fresh strawberries, apples and more.
24. Strawberry Cake
If you are wanting a quick and easy dessert recipe that requires hardly any work at all then this strawberry cake recipe is the perfect one. It is so simple that you can make this any day of the week and top with strawberry ice cream.
25. Kool Aid Ice Cream
You can make Kool aid ice cream with just 3 ingredients. This no churn ice cream recipe is so easy and really delicious. Kids will love this.
26. Heart Shaped Cake
Learn how to make a heart shaped cake without any special pans or supplies required. This is super easy and you probably already have what you need at home.
27. Raspberry Fruit Dip Recipe
This dip is so creamy and delicious. It is the perfect compliment to fresh fruit. Serve this at parties or just a snack. It’s sure to be a hit with berries, pineapple or cookies.
28. Strawberry Delight Recipe
This layered dessert is perfect for Mother’s Day, birthdays and more.
29. Pink Popcorn
You only need a few ingredients to make this festive popcorn treat.
30. Pink Champagne Cupcakes
These cupcakes are perfect for any celebration and they taste great.
31. Pink Champagne Cake
Pink food coloring make each layer stunning, and they have the best texture too. This layer cake is so pretty!
More Easy Dessert Recipes
Let me know which of these easy pink dessert recipes you make. Leave a comment please! I love getting feedback.