Nutter Butter Reindeer Cookies are a fun and festive no bake cookie. Make these for holiday parties, movie night and more.
These cute reindeer cookies starts with store bought Nutter Butter Sandwich Cookies. With just a few simple ingredients, they are transformed into adorable Reindeer Cookies. Kids and adults alike will love these fun peanut butter cookies.
For another fun Reindeer recipe, try these cute Reindeer Cake Pops, Reindeer Pretzel Rods, Reindeer Chow or The Best Reindeer Pretzels. They are so simple and turn out adorable. We love making Christmas Desserts for the holidays and these holiday reindeer cookies are the best.
Table of Contents
Why you will love these cookies:
- Kid Friendly. They are the perfect cookie for a Christmas party that kids will love and for little hands.
- No Bake. This recipe is super easy without any baking required. Perfect Christmas reindeer cookies for your holiday tray.
- Only 5 Ingredients needed. These adorable little reindeer come together with only a few simple items needed.
- Nutter Butter Sandwich Cookies
- Mini Pretzel Twists
- Small Candy Eyes
- Red M&Ms
- Chocolate Chips
For the full list of ingredients and recipe, scroll to the bottom of the post to see recipe card.
This fun recipe is a blast to make and tastes delicious. We love to make these cookies to watch during Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer.
- Dip in chocolate. You can dip the entire cookie in white melted chocolate or milk chocolate. Then decorate as normal.
- Red Candies. Substitute red hots for the red noses instead of M&M candies if you prefer.
- Candy Melts. You can also use candy melts instead of chocolate chips to secure the pieces.
- Place the antlers inside. Another option is to open the cookies. Place the antlers inside and secure them in the filling. Then add the other cookie back on top. If you plan to do this option, you might want to purchase the cookies with the double nutty buddy variety.
Step by Step Instructions:
Step 1 – Carefully cut the pretzels in half for the antlers. Use a large knife to cut them to keep them from breaking.
Step 2 – Place the chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl. Heat in 20 second intervals, stirring between each interval, until fully melted.
Step 3 – Use the melted chocolate chips as glue and place the pretzel pieces on top of the Nutter Butter cookies.
Step 4 – Then use small dots of melted chocolate to add on the candy eyes right below the antlers. Then add the red M&M below the eyes more toward the center of the cookies for the noses.
- Rest Cookies – Let the reindeer nutter butters sit for approximately 20-30 minutes until the chocolate hardens.
- Use a toothpick to add the chocolate. It does not take much chocolate to secure the pieces. You can dip the toothpick into chocolate and dab on the cookie to make it easier.
- Frosting can be used to secure the toppings. If you do not want to use chocolate, use a piping bag to add dots of frosting. Then add the antlers, eyes and nose to each cookie.
- Prepare Baking Sheet – It is a good idea to line baking sheet with parchment paper for an easy clean up.
- Cutting Pretzel Antlers – We recommend cutting pretzel twist on a flat surface with a sharp knife.
Store the leftover cookies in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week.
However, you might want to place the cookies in the fridge for just a few minutes after making them. This will help everything to set.
More Easy Christmas cookies:
We love hearing from you. If you make these Nutter Butter Reindeer Cookies, make sure to leave us a star review.
Nutter Butter Reindeer
- 24 Nutter Butter Sandwich Cookies
- 24 Mini Pretzels
- 48 Small Candy Eyes
- 24 Red M&Ms
- 1/4 cup Chocolate Chips
- Carefully cut the pretzels in half for the antlers. Use a large knife to cut them to keep them from breaking.
- Place the chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl. Heat in 20 second intervals, stirring between each interval, until fully melted.
- Use the melted chocolate chips as glue and place the pretzel pieces on top of the Nutter Butter cookies.
- Then use the melted chocolate to add on the candy eyes right below the antlers and the red M&M below the eyes more toward the center of the cookies for the noses.
- Continue this process until all the cookies are decorated.
- Let the cookies sit for approximately 20-30 minutes until the chocolate hardens.
- Then the cookies are ready to serve and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe