Everything you enjoy about snickerdoodle cookies is in this homemade Snickerdoodle Ice Cream Recipe. The creamy base has the perfect blend of brown sugar and cinnamon. Each bite is packed with chopped snickerdoodle cookies.
Homemade snickerdoodle ice cream
This easy ice cream takes minutes to whip up and you don’t need an ice cream maker. It is so simple but has all the flavors of delicious snickerdoodle cookies.
The cinnamon ice cream is rich and creamy. I think are are going to love this tasty recipe for homemade ice cream. The base is simple and the toppings are amazing.
It is a no churn recipe so it is very simple. You don’t need an ice cream machine or anything special to make this.
With only 6 ingredients, it is super easy to make homemade ice cream without much work at all.
- Heavy Whipping Cream, chilled
- Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Vanilla Extract
- Ground Cinnamon
- Brown Sugar
- Chopped Snickerdoodle Cookies
How to make snickerdoodle ice cream:
- Beat the whipping cream and vanilla in a large bowl. I like to use a stand mixer or hand held mixer to beat together the heavy whipping cream and vanilla extract. Continue to do this until it forms soft peaks.
- Get out a separate medium bowl. Mix together the sweetened condensed milk, cinnamon and brown sugar.
- Fold in the sweetened condensed milk mixture. Add this into the whipped cream with a spatula. Stir until thoroughly combined.
- Add the cookies. Gently fold in 1 cup of the chopped snickerdoodle cookies.
- Pour the ice cream mixture into a loaf pan. Put the remaining chopped cookies on top.
- Cover and freeze. The ice cream needs to freeze for at least 4 hours until firm. Enjoy!
- Additional snickerdoodle cookie crumbs. These are delicious when serving and a great use of any broken cookies you have leftover.
- Cinnamon sugar sprinkled on top. Not only is this tasty but looks pretty too.
- Sprinkles. Kids love sprinkles on ice cream!
- Whipped cream. Add a little dollop on top.
- Caramel sauce. Caramel is so decadent with the cinnamon sugar flavor.
Make ice cream sandwiches with this delicious homemade ice cream. You can sandwich the ice cream in between graham crackers, sugar cookies or snickerdoodle cookies.
How long does homemade ice cream last?
The ice cream will keep covered in the freezer for up to 1 month.
Tips for Snickerdoodle ice cream:
- Chill the mixing bowl and beaters. I prefer to place my mixing bowl and beaters in the freezer for 10 to 15 minutes before whipping the cream. This helps whip it quicker.
- You can use store bought or homemade cookies. If you want to make the cookies, I love this recipe for snickerdoodles.
- Do not substitute the sweetened condensed milk. You need this ingredient to sweeten the ice cream and to make it smooth and creamy.
- Allow enough time to freeze. The ice cream needs to set in the freezer at least 4 hours or overnight.
Print this snickerdoodle ice cream recipe
Snickerdoodle Ice Cream
- With a stand up mixer or hand held mixer, beat together the heavy whipping cream and vanilla extract until the cream is whipped and can form soft peaks.
- In a separate bowl, stir together the sweetened condensed milk, cinnamon and brown sugar.
- Then gently fold in the sweetened condensed milk mixture into the whipped cream with a spatular and spoon until thoroughly combined.
- Then fold in 1 cup of the chopped snickerdoodle cookies.
- Spread the mixture into a loaf pan, top with the remaining chopped cookies, cover and freeze for at least 4 hours until firm.
- Serve and enjoy! The ice cream will keep covered in the freezer for up to 1 month.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe