Strawberry Truffles with only a few ingredients makes an incredible treat. There is so much strawberry flavor in each bite. It is the perfect dessert for any special occasion.
If you love Easy Pink Desserts to Make, this new recipe for Strawberry Truffles will be a hit. It combines freeze dried strawberries, chocolate and more into luscious truffles.
You will love it for Valentine’s Day desserts, birthdays and more. White Chocolate Strawberry Truffles make a great gift and tasty treats.
Table of contents
Why you’ll love this recipe
- Only a few ingredients. The entire recipe requires minimum ingredients.
- Strawberry Flavor. It is packed with lots of delicious strawberry flavor.
- Really easy to make. The recipe is super easy to follow but the results are impressive.
- White Chocolate Baking Bars
- Heavy whipping cream
- Freeze Dried Strawberries
- Vanilla Extract
- Pink Sprinkles (optional)
Scroll to the bottom of the page for the entire ingredients list.
Step by step instructions
Step 1. Blend the freeze dried strawberries in a blender or food processor and blend until it’s turned into fine dust. Remove any large pieces of seeds from the crushed freeze dried strawberries and set aside.
Step 2. Use a microwave safe bowl and add heavy cream, butter and the white chocolate. Heat in 30 second intervals, stirring after each interval, until the mixture is fully melted.
Step 3. Add the freeze-dried strawberries, vanilla extract and butter. Cover and allow to chill in the fridge until the mixture is firm. This takes about 1-2 hours.
Step 4. Next, remove from the refrigerator and shape into 1″ balls. Place on wax paper and place in the freezer for 30 minutes.
Step 5. Melt the remaining white baking chocolate and heavy whipping cream in a small bowl. Microwave for 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until completely melted.
Step 6. Then dip the truffles into melted white chocolate.
Step 7. Make sure it is completely covered. Place on a baking sheet lined with wax paper.
Step 8. Top with the sprinkles before the chocolate sets. Place the truffles in the refrigerator to harden. Then the truffles are ready to serve and enjoy!
Store any leftovers in an airtight container for up to 4-5 days.
- Use a cookie scoop. This recipe is easier if you use a small cookie scoop. Each truffle will be the same size.
- Line the pan with parchment paper. It will make clean up easier.
- Double boiler to melt the chocolate. You can also use a small saucepan to melt the chocolate mixture.
Frequently Asked Questions
Fresh berries have too much moisture. This recipe is best using freeze dried strawberry powder.
No, you can use dark chocolate or milk chocolate instead of white chocolate baking bars for new variations.
This usually happens when the fat separates from the chocolate and cream mixture.
If you prefer a darker pink color in the filling, you can add food coloring.
More Easy Truffles Recipes to try
Try this wonderful strawberry truffles recipe and come back to leave a star rating.
- Place the freeze dried strawberries in a blender or food processor and blend until it’s turned into fine dust. Remove any large pieces of seeds. Set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl, add ⅓ cup heavy whipping cream, butter and 8 ounces of the white chocolate.
- Heat in 30 second intervals, stirring after each interval, until the mixture is fully melted.
- Stir in the freezer dried strawberries, vanilla extract and butter.
- Cover and refrigerate until the mixture is firm (1-2 hours).
- Remove from the refrigerator and shape into 1″ balls. Place on wax paper and place in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Heat the remaining 8 ounces of white baking chocolate and 2 tablespoons of heavy whipping cream in a small bowl and microwave for 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until completely melted.
- Dip truffles into melted white chocolate and place on a baking sheet lined with wax paper. Top with the sprinkles before the chocolate sets.
- Place the truffles in the refrigerator to harden. Then the truffles are ready to serve and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe