Crock Pot Fudge is a simple recipe with only 3 ingredients. It is so easy to make creamy and delicious fudge in the slow cooker. With easy step by step instructions, anyone can make this recipe.
Crock Pot Fudge
This 3-ingredient slow cooker fudge recipe is the absolute best. It is so easy to prepare this fudge mixture and the crock pot does it all.
Don’t let the idea of homemade fudge intimidate you. It’s very simple and we also make this Easy Oreo Fudge with 3 ingredients.
Can I make fudge in the slow cooker?
Yes, the slow cooker makes it easy to make fudge. All of the ingredients get tossed into the crock pot and it is just that simple. Crockpot Fudge is effortless.
Once melted, the mixture is poured into a prepared baking dish to set. This cooking method is perfect for a really easy way to make the best fudge ever.
The taste and texture turn out perfect. Slow Cooker Chocolate Fudge is absolutely perfect.
Why you will love it:
- The recipe only calls for 3 ingredients. With just a few ingredients, it is so easy.
- The texture is rich and creamy. One bite of this fudge and you will be hooked.
- It is the perfect base recipe. You can easily adapt this recipe to include other toppings and flavors.
- Perfect for Gifts, Bake Sales and more. Since this is so easy with minimum work, you might want to make this to share.
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Vanilla Extract
How to make Crock Pot Fudge:
- Step 1. Prepare the slow cooker. Spray your crock pot insert with a non-stick cooking spray.
- Step 2. Place all ingredients inside. Add all the ingredients to the crock pot.
- Step 3. Top with a dish towel and cover. Cover the top of the crock pot with a dish towel and then put the lid on the crock pot so that the towel will soak up the extra moisture.
- Step 4. Cook on low and stir every 15 minutes. Cook on low for 1 1/2- 2 hours, stirring every 15 minutes, until the chocolate is melted and ingredients are combined.
- Step 5. Place wax paper in the baking dish. Line a 9X9 baking pan with parchment paper. Spray the parchment paper with non-stick cooking spray.
- Step 6. Spread the mixture into the prepared pan. Pour the crock pot mixture into the baking dish. Spread the mixture out evenly with a spatula and gently tap it on the counter to get out any air bubbles.
- Step 7. Allow to set. Let the mixture sit for at least 2 hours until the fudge is set.
- Step 8. Remove from the pan. Carefully remove the fudge from the baking pan by lifting up the parchment paper.
- Step 9. Cut the fudge and serve. Cut into pieces and then the fudge is ready to serve and enjoy!
Refrigerate the leftovers in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks. Allow the fudge to come to room temperature before serving.
You can also freeze fudge to extend its shelf life. Place inside a freezer container. Separate the layers with parchment paper to prevent them from sticking.
Freeze the fudge up to 2 months. This is helpful during the holidays when you need to prepare desserts in advance.
- Toppings. You can add sprinkles, nuts, sea salt, candies or other toppings to this delicious Chocolate fudge. Just make sure that you add it before it sets so it sticks.
- Peanut Butter Fudge. Feel free to add peanut butter to this mixture to transform it into yummy Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge.
- Milk Chocolate Chips. Substitute milk chocolate for semi sweet chocolate in this recipe. It will be sweeter but is another option if you desire.
- Dark Chocolate. Dark Chocolate chips make another tasty flavor to try.
- Salted Butter. You can add 1 tablespoon salted butter to the mixture. It will add salt to the fudge mixture and cut down on the sweetness. The salt will also help to make the fudge last longer.
- Flavoring. If you are making this at Christmas, try adding mint or peppermint extract.
This is a wonderful base recipe that can easily be adapted with other yummy ingredients. There are so many flavor combinations you can try with this easy Chocolate Fudge recipe.
Tips to make Fudge in Crock Pot
- Sweetened Condensed Milk. This is the ingredient that gives the fudge its sweetness and creaminess. It can’t be substituted for evaporated milk as it will not have the same creamy results.
- Prepare the crock pot. Spray the crock pot or use crock pot liners. Either method is helpful to make clean up easier.
- Stir frequently. As the mixture melts, it is important to stir every 15 minutes. This will prevent the ingredients from burning or sticking.
It really is very simple to make this fudge. Anyone can make it without much effort. The results are amazing every single time and the fudge is the best!
Frequently Asked Questions
You do not want any moisture in the fudge. It will separate the fudge and not result in the same creamy texture.
The towel will absorb the moisture for the perfect solution.
Yes, you can substitute white chocolate chips in this recipe. It will change the flavor and look. However, it is another tasty option to try.
Print this Crock Pot Fudge recipe:
Crock Pot Fudge
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk 14 ounces
- 2 Bags Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips 12 ounces each
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Spray your crock pot insert with a non-stick cooking spray.
- Add all the ingredients to the crock pot.
- Cover the top of the crock pot with a dish towel and then put the lid on the crock pot so that the towel will soak up the extra moisture.
- Cook on low for 1 1/2- 2 hours, stirring every 15 minutes, until the chocolate is melted and ingredients are combined.
- Line a 9X9 baking pan with parchment paper. Spray the parchment paper with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour the crock pot mixture into the baking dish. Spread the mixture out evenly with a spatula and gently tap it on the counter to get out any air bubbles.
- Let the mixture sit for at least 2 hours until the fudge is set.
- Carefully remove the fudge from the baking pan by lifting up the parchment paper.
- Cut into pieces and then the fudge is ready to serve and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe