No Bake Pumpkin Cookies is an easy recipe packed with pumpkin flavor. You don’t need to heat up the oven to enjoy Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies.
No Bake Pumpkin Cookies
In just minutes, these amazing No Bake Pumpkin Cookies come together for the perfect dessert. We love pumpkin recipes and this is one of the easiest to make.
It does not require many ingredients and you don’t even have to heat up the oven! It is a delicious recipe that you can toss together easily without even needing a mixing bowl. If you love no bake desserts, also try No Bake Pumpkin Pie.
- Pumpkin Puree
- Unsalted Butter
- Granulated Sugar
- Quick Oats
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Vanilla Extract
How to make Pumpkin Spice No Bake Cookies:
- Step 1. Prepare the pan. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. This will make the entire process much easier when it’s time to clean up.
- Step 2. Melt the butter and sugar. In a medium saucepan, melt together the butter, sugar and milk on high heat. Continue until all of the ingredients are melted and combined. You can use brown sugar but we prefer granulated.
- Step 3. Bring the mixture to a boil. Boil the mixture for 1-2 minutes.
- Step 4. Remove from heat. Stir in the vanilla extract. Add the pumpkin pie spice, pumpkin puree and quick oats until well combined.
- Step 5. Form the cookies. Using a medium (2 Tbsp) cookie scoop or two spoons, drop mixture onto the lined baking sheet.
- Step 6. Let the cookies set. Allow to rest at room temperature until set, about 20 – 30 minutes (to speed up setting refrigerate). Don’t try to move the cookies too soon or they will fall apart.
- Step 7. Serve the cookies. Then the cookies are ready to serve and enjoy!
Store the leftover cookies in an airtight container or bag at room temperature for up to 1 week. They store easily and still taste great.
Can you freeze No Bake Cookies?
It is so easy to freeze these Pumpkin No Bake Cookies. Allow to cool and then place on a baking sheet. Flash freeze the cookies for 1 to 2 hours. They won’t stick to each other since you did this and it will be so easy to grab one or two.
Then transfer to a freezer bag or container. Freeze the cookies up to 2 months. Thaw overnight in the fridge when ready to enjoy the cookies.
Get more tips to freeze no bake cookies. It is a great way to enjoy a treat anytime the craving hits.
Can I add anything to the recipe?
The recipe is delicious alone but feel free to add yummy mix-ins to the recipe.
- Chocolate Chips. You can use milk chocolate, dark chocolate or semi sweet chocolate.
- Chopped Nuts. Pecans or walnuts taste great.
- Caramel Chips. This adds a delightful flavor combination with the pumpkin.
- Peanut Butter Morsels. This addition adds the perfect blend of peanut butter.
- Dried Cranberries
- Dried Cherries.
Try some of these or a couple of the mix ins. It is an easy way to change the flavor without much work. Some of our favorites are chocolate chips and chopped walnuts.
Tips and Tricks
- Line the baking sheet. Prepare the pan with a silicone baking mat or wax paper. This will make clean up easier.
- Boil the Mixture. Make sure to boil the mixture for 1 to 2 minutes. This will help the cookies to set later.
- Use a cookie scoop. If you want to make sure the cookies are uniform, use a cookie scoop to form the cookies. It will go quickly, and each cookie will be the same size.
Is this recipe gluten free?
Oats are naturally gluten free along with sugar butter and milk. However, sometimes there is a risk of contamination with oats. Check the label to make sure it says certified gluten free.
This will alleviate any worry about cross contamination that you might have.
Do I need to use Old Fashioned Oats or Quick Cooking Oats?
Quick Oats are recommended in this recipe and will result in the best texture. They are shaped smaller and don’t as long to set. Old Fashioned Oats are thicker and don’t spread as evenly in the cookies.
We absolutely love this recipe. While some variations of these cookies call for pumpkin spice pudding mix, this calls for actual pumpkin puree.
It gives the cookies the best taste and texture. Pumpkin fans will love this! The flavor is rich and delicious while the recipe is super easy. This is the best treat.
Print this No Bake Oatmeal Pumpkin Cookies Recipe:
Pumpkin No Bake Cookies
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium saucepan, melt together the butter, sugar and milk on high heat until all the ingredients are melted and combined.
- Boil the mixture for 1-2 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in the vanilla extract, pumpkin pie spice, pumpkin puree and quick oats until well combined.
- Using a medium (2 Tbsp) cookie scoop or two spoons, drop mixture onto the lined baking sheet.
- Allow to rest at room temperature until set, about 20 – 30 minutes (to speed up setting refrigerate).
- Then the cookies are ready to serve and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
More No Bake Cookie Recipes:
Try more Pumpkin Recipes:
- Pumpkin Dip with Cool Whip
- Pumpkin Ice Cream Recipe
- Easy Pumpkin Snickerdoodles
- Pumpkin Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting