Tiger Butter Fudge is not only gorgeous but it’s so delicious. It is the perfect combination of chocolate, peanut butter and more.
We make a lot of Candy Recipes for the holidays. This 3 Ingredient fudge recipe is one of our favorites. The chocolate and peanut butter flavor is my favorite combination and is the perfect Christmas treats.
Simple ingredients fudge recipes always have the best creamy texture and one of the easiest holiday dessert to make. If you love this recipe, check out 2 Ingredient Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge or Salted Caramel Fudge Recipe.
Table of Contents
What is Tiger Butter Fudge?
Have you heard of tiger butter fudge? It is a delicious blend of creamy peanut butter, chocolate chips and vanilla chips all melted together.
It is incredibly rich and decadent. Not to mention absolutely gorgeous with those beautiful swirls. I love this recipe and think you will too.
- Vanilla Chips
- Creamy Peanut Butter
- Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
Scroll to the bottom to see recipe card for the full recipe.
- Chocolate Chips – Feel free to use other types of chocolate chips. You can make this fudge with white chocolate chips, milk chocolate chips, or dark chocolate chips.
- Natural Peanut Butters – This creamy fudge recipe is best made with regular peanut butter. Feel free to crunchy peanut butter if you prefer.
Step by Step Instructions:
- Step 1 – First, you need a 9×13 glass pan to make the fudge. Go ahead and line with parchment paper or foil.
Step 2 – Place chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl and melt. Start with 1 minute and stir until the chocolate is melted and smooth. Set this aside for later.
Step 3 – Now, pour the vanilla chips in a separate medium sized glass bowl. Again, microwave in 1 minute intervals until it is melted.
Step 4 – Then stir until it is smooth. Once it is melted and smooth, add the peanut butter and stir until the white chocolate and peanut is combined together well and really smooth.
Step 5 – The last step is to pour into the prepared pan. Put all of that yummy vanilla-peanut butter mixture into the baking dish. Now, the fudge mixture won’t reach the edges of the pan and that is normal so do not worry.
Step 6 – After the mixture has settled into the pan, get the bowl of melted semi sweet chocolate. Pour this onto the vanilla-peanut butter mixture in lines back and forth.
Step 7 – Now, you are going to give the chocolate peanut butter mixture pretty marbled look. Use a long sharp knife and run it the opposite direction of the chocolate lines you created. You want to make a swirl pattern.
- Step 8 – After it has cooled and set, take the foil or parchment paper from the pan by pulling on it to remove the fudge. I like to sit it on a cutting board and cut into small squares. .
- Tiger’s Stripes – To make the strips just run your knife through the mixture. Swirl as much as you want so that you get a pattern that you like. This is really fun and my kids love to help. It’s just fun to see the swirl pattern start to form. I think it is easiest to do this using a knife that is long and sharp.
- Cool Fudge – Allow the fudge to cool on the counter at room temperature so the fudge sets.
- Cutting Fudge – If you lined your baking pan with parchment paper, you can easily remove the fudge from the pan. Place the fudge on a cutting board and then slice.
What is the Best Way to Melt Chocolate?
We recommend melting chocolate chips in the microwave. Simply place the semi sweet chocolate chips in a small glass bowl that is microwave safe.
Microwave in intervals to melt the chocolate. This is really important to do this in intervals so the chocolate does not burn or become too hard.
Sometimes chocolate can look like it is not melted when it really is. Make sure to stir it and don’t just assume that it needs more time.
How to Store:
Place the fudge inside an airtight container.
Can you Freeze Fudge?
Yes, you can freeze this fudge up to 1 month. I would suggest putting the fudge in between parchment paper so that it does not stick. Then place the fudge in the freezer.
It also make it easier if you want to just grab a piece for snacking and not take the entire container out.
More Easy Fudge Recipes:
We love hearing from you. If you make this Tiger Fudge Recipe, make sure to leave us a star review.
Tiger butter fudge
- 1 bag vanilla chips 11 oz
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Line a 9×13 glass pan with parchment paper or foil.
- Put semi sweet chocolate chips in a small glass bowl. Microwave for 1 minute and stir until smooth. Set aside.
- Pour vanilla chips in a separate medium sized glass bowl. Microwave for 1 minute. Stir gently until smooth. Add peanut butter and stir until well combined and smooth.
- Pour vanilla-peanut butter mixture onto the prepared pan. Mixture won’t reach the edges of the pan and that’s OK. Once it’s settled, take the melted semi sweet chocolate and pour it onto the vanilla-peanut butter mixture in lines.
- Take a knife and run it the opposite direction of the chocolate lines you created, to achieve a swirl pattern. Run your knife through the mixture as much as you’d like, to create your desired swirl pattern.
- Let cool either on the countertop or in the fridge. Pull the foil or parchment paper to remove from the pan,
- Cut into small squares. Store in an airtight container.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe