If you love Snickers Candy Bars, then you must make these Snickers Cookies. Soft, gooey chocolate, and chewy edges make for a delicious cookie.
Take your classic Chocolate Chip Cookies to the next level by adding in Snickers Candy Bars. The results are tender, soft and chewy cookies that are loaded with flavor.
The layers that make up the Snickers candy make the cookies so delicious. I love easy treats like this and also make Milky Way Cookies and Homemade Twix Bars Recipe. The kids also love when I make Homemade Butterfinger Recipe.
Table of contents
Why we make this recipe
These easy Snickers Cookies are perfect for any occasion. If you have leftover candy bars, chop them up and add them to your favorite cookie recipe.
- Unsalted Butter (softened)
- Brown Sugar (packed)
- Granulated Sugar
- All Purpose Flour
- Large Egg (room temperature)
- Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Snicker Bars (chopped into chunks)
Find all of the ingredients for Snickers Cookies at the bottom of this post.
- Snickers – You can easily use any size snickers with this recipe. We have used fun size, full size or mini snicker bars for this recipe.
- Chocolate Chips – Feel free to change the chocolate chips. You can use peanut butter chocolate chips or dark chocolate chips.
- Candy Bar – Feel free to use any types of candy bars in this recipe.
How to Make Snickers Cookies
- Step 1 – Heat Oven – Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
Step 2. Mix the dry ingredients together and set aside.
Step 3. Then beat the butter with a hand held mixer or stand mixer until fluffy. Add in the sugars and beat until creamy. Then add in the egg and vanilla and mix until combined.
Step 4. Combine the dry and wet ingredients together. Turn the mixer speed to low and gradually add the flour mixture into the butter mixture until just combined. Be careful not to over mix.
Step 5. Gently fold in the chocolate chips and chopped snickers bars.
Step 6. Use a cookie scoop to drop the cookie dough balls on baking sheets. Space the cookies approximately 2 inches apart. Bake for 8-10 minutes until the edges of the cookies are slightly golden brown.
Step 7. Let the cookies rest on the baking sheet for 5 minutes. Then move them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Cookie Scoop – The cookie scoop I used is approximately 1 tablespoon of dough size. If you use a large cookie scoop make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.
- Room Temperature Ingredients – When combining the ingredients make sure the ingredients are at room temperature. This helps to blend the ingredients easily and prevents lumps in your batter.
- Prepare Baking Sheets – Parchment paper makes clean up easy and helps the cookies to bake evenly without spreading a bunch.
- Allow the cookies to set. – Allow the cookies to rest on the baking sheet for 5 minutes prior to moving to the cooling rack. This will help them to set and not crumble when moved.
Yes, you can use other types of candy bars. This a great recipe to use up leftover Halloween or any other holiday candy bars.
Store the leftover cookies in an airtight container for up to 5 days. Store a piece of bread in the container with the cookies to keep them moist.
These Snickers Cookies freeze well and there are two options you can choose from. You can freeze the dough which is the method we prefer.
After forming the dough balls, flash freeze on a baking sheet for 1 to 2 hours. Then freeze in bags or freezer containers until ready to bake.
The other option is to freeze the cookies after they are baked.
Place parchment paper in between the layers when freezing. You can use a freezer container or bag and freeze up to 3 months.
Get all the step by step instructions to freeze cookie dough.
More Easy Cookie Recipes
- Nutella Stuffed Cookies
- Cherry Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Crumbl Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Easy Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
- Oatmeal Scotchies
Make these cookies with Snickers today. Please come back and leave a comment once you do.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, cornstarch and salt. Set aside.
- Then beat the butter with a hand held mixer or stand up mixer until fluffy. Add in the sugars and beat until creamy. Then add in the egg and vanilla and mix until combined.
- Turn the mixer speed to low and gradually add the flour mixture into the butter mixture until just combined. Be careful not to over mix.
- Gently fold in the chocolate chips and chopped snickers bars.
- Use a cookie scoop to drop the cookie dough on baking sheets approximately 2 inches a part. Bake for 8-10 minutes until the edges of the cookies are slightly golden brown.
- Let the cookies rest on the baking sheet for 5 minutes, then move them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Then the cookies are ready to serve and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe