No Churn White Chocolate Raspberry Ice Cream has tangy raspberry ribbons. This white chocolate ice cream with raspberry puree is easy to make and no ice cream maker needed.
No Churn White Chocolate Raspberry Ice Cream
The delicious combination of raspberry swirl, white chocolate and creamy ice cream make a luscious treat. This homemade ice cream only requires a few simple ingredients and absolutely no ice cream machine needed.
If you enjoy Haagen Dazs White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Ice Cream, this recipe will be a hit. The delicious natural flavors intertwine into a fabulous mixture.
We love it served in a waffle cone or bowl. Either way, it is a delicious treat. The ingredient list is so simple that you will never buy store bought again.
- Heavy whipping cream
- Fresh Raspberries
- Granulated Sugar
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Vanilla extract
- White Chocolate (finely chopped)
How to make white chocolate raspberry ice cream:
- Step 1. Combine the fruit with sugar. Stir together the raspberries and sugar in a small bowl. Stir with a fork and gently mash up the raspberries so that all the large pieces are broken up.
- Step 2. Melt the white chocolate. Place the white chocolate in a separate microwave safe bowl. Heat in 20 second intervals, stirring after each interval, until the chocolate is melted. Set aside and allow it to cool.
- Step 3. Beat the heavy cream. Use an electric hand mixer to whip the cream in a large mixing bowl until it begins to form soft peaks.
- Step 4. Add the sweetened condensed milk and chocolate. Mix in the sweetened condensed milk, melted chocolate and vanilla. Mix until well combined.
- Step 5. Spread the mixture into a loaf pan. Pour half of the cream mixture into a 9×5 inch loaf pan. Drizzle half of the raspberries over the top. Then repeat both of the layers.
- Step 6. Cover and freeze for 6 hours. We usually let it freeze at least 6 hours but often overnight. this ensure it is completely frozen. Then serve and enjoy.
How to store:
You can store this ice cream in the fridge covered with plastic wrap for up to one month. We never make it a month though because everyone devours it so quickly.
How long will homemade ice cream last?
If it is stored properly, it will last up to a month. I suggest placing a layer of parchment paper directly on top of the ice cream to prevent ice crystals from forming.
- Chill the bowl. You can chill the bowl before whipping the cream cheese to make it whip faster.
- Make the layers. Repeat the layers so that you will have the pretty swirl of ice cream and raspberry with each scoop. It does not take long and results in beautiful ice cream.
Substitution and Additions
- Chocolate Chips. You can use white chocolate chips instead of chopped chocolate if you prefer. We love white chocolate, but you can also use milk chocolate or dark chocolate. Feel free to even combine both.
- Graham Cracker Crumbs. Break graham crackers into pieces. Then sprinkle in between the layers of ice cream when you add the chocolate and raspberries. The combination of graham crackers, chocolate and raspberries makes a great treat.
- Chocolate Sauce. Drizzle chocolate sauce on each layer for even more chocolate flavor.
Raspberry White Chocolate Ice Cream is so decadent.
The rich creamy ice cream base is so luscious and looks gorgeous with the raspberry swirls. Anyone that loves raspberries needs to try this ice cream. Each bite is a wonderful combination of flavors that will be a hit.
It is so easy to make and you do not need an ice cream machine. This no church recipe is effortless to prepare.
Print this No churn white chocolate raspberry ice cream recipe:
White Chocolate Raspberry Ice Cream
- Stir together the raspberries and sugar in a small bowl. Stir with a fork and gently mash up the raspberries so that all the large pieces are broken up.
- Place the white chocolate in a separate microwave safe bowl. Heat in 20 second intervals, stirring after each interval, until the chocolate is melted. Set aside and allow it to cool.
- Use an electric hand mixer to whip the cream in a large mixing bowl until it begins to form soft peaks.
- Mix in the sweetened condensed milk, melted chocolate and vanilla. Mix until well combined.
- Pour half of the cream mixture into a 9×5 inch loaf pan. Drizzle half of the raspberries over the top. Then repeat both of the layers. Cover and freeze for 6 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
More raspberry desserts:
More no churn ice cream recipes:
- Pistachio Ice Cream
- Copycat Cherry Garcia Ice Cream
- Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
- No churn chocolate ice cream
- Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream